Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (827671 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by teekay213(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
spartacus11:

teekay213 Travelbeta actually do 3 months visa for 350k
okay.Thanks.

Do you also know the cost of flight?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Perspectives:
Now the guy don deactivate him account. Is it that you guys are not happy for him or what. Person say e get offer, you dey form say na lie, dey abuse am join.

Is it your offer?

Oga u need to knw wen monkey hand wan resemble human being hand...A company can offer u 23aed, but can't do ur visa. And u hv to come to nl for advise.

He'll open another account, that is if he has not done that already. If you't knw, there's too many fake pple on nl. I knw the reason why I've been warning pple on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
teekay213:
okay.Thanks.

Do you also know the cost of flight?

Lets say between 180k-200k at least
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Perspectives:
Now the guy don deactivate him account. Is it that you guys are not happy for him or what. Person say e get offer, you dey form say na lie, dey abuse am join.

Is it your offer?

D earlier u get use to Nairaland d better for u bro. But dis thread is actually much ok compared to others dat will not waste time to rubbish u, but u won't find dat here

So i respect dem a lot here, just take it easy sir

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
spartacus11:

D earlier u get use to Nairaland d better for u bro. But dis thread is actually much ok compared to others dat will not waste time to rubbish u, but u won't find dat here

So i respect dem a lot here, just take it easy sir

Honestly, I don't understand so much of what you said. Maybe the message was meant for someone else though.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Weezycornerstone: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good day everyone, I need your help. I entered Dubai with a tourist visa and ever since I got here it's been difficult for me to get a good job. The first employment I got ( cleaning job), they promised to pay me 1000 diram which hitherto they are still owing me for 4 months. I left there for another place (Warouse) last week where they promised to pay me 950 Diram monthly but to my disappointment, just barely a week after my resumption, they said they would not be able to pay 950 Diram again. They said it would now be 250 Diram monthly which is not even enough to cover my expenses for one week given the fact that the accommodation provided does not share a close proximity with the warouse and feeding. I told them I couldn't do it for that amount and they said they would cancel my visa. I seriously need a job that will give me stay and also pay as at when due. Please I need your candid advice everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gamaliel9: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
For long people have concentrated on Dubai....what of Qatar that is part of the thread? And even dirham is almost equivalent of qatari rial

I.5k dirham....3k dirham ...is it with attested certficate or not?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by faliowino(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2018
hello house/people of knowledge and the entire gurus In the house pls does any one know about tawasul taxi company in abudhabi vis a vis pay and working condition or you know any of there drivers that can give me the pros and cons will be much appreciated they are in abudhabi thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nickeyking: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
house I dey greet o, abeg which network is the best for call n browsing.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
good afternoon I need help as a matter of urgency !!!!!!,, I intend going to Dubai for 2 weeks and come back, some one on the forum suggested a travel company (name withheld) as I was told is 50k here. when I got in contact with them I was told below 29 is 100k and 29 above 50k according to immigration rules in Dubai. please I need advice.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2018
oduzbaba89:
good afternoon I need help as a matter of urgency !!!!!!,, I intend going to Dubai for 2 weeks and come back, some one on the forum suggested a travel company (name withheld) as I was told is 50k here. when I got in contact with them I was told below 29 is 100k and 29 above 50k according to immigration rules in Dubai. please I need advice.

What advice do u need?
on how to make u become above 29? or to advice u stick below 29?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2018
SgtCommander:
Going to Abuja for biometric please who get link??
transportation link?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by teepha: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
nattybanta:

What advice do u need?
on how to make u become above 29? or to advice u stick below 29?

Lolz...this place is full of savages

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Obriken(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
justi4jesu:

Always search and apply on Dubizzle and LinkedIn.
Thanks a lot
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
icedbreez:

brothers in name only.
yeah sure
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 5:31am On Jun 06, 2018
hello good morning house please ooo I really need your help I will be going to Dubai on 11th but don't have who to pick me yet I will really appreciate if I get any help from here this forum has really be help to us
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kenny2face: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2018
How do you avoid patronising agents? when emirate airline/vfs will ask that you must have active visa to either USA/UK or at least have travelled to Dubai in the last 2 years? Not having these, they ask for security deposit of 500k refundable on your return. And somone is only going on tourism oo.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:13am On Jun 06, 2018
edafe2000:
hello good morning house please ooo I really need your help I will be going to Dubai on 11th but don't have who to pick me yet I will really appreciate if I get any help from here this forum has really be help to us
if it's on Friday, i will come pick you

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2018
kenny2face:
How do you avoid patronising agents? when emirate airline/vfs will ask that you must have active visa to either USA/UK or at least have travelled to Dubai in the last 2 years? Not having these, they ask for security deposit of 500k refundable on your return. And somone is only going on tourism oo.

You need to contact travel agencies in your area or pay the 500k refundable fee to Emirates if you have a genuine reason to travel and you are sure of exiting after your visa, i don't see why 500k security deposit to Emirates should be a problem.

You are coming to Dubai for tourism meaning 500k is not an issue for you as security deposit. smiley
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2018
edafe2000:

What about the person that helped you with your visa processing. Also you can get bus/Metro card at the airport and load it also. The metro and bus is directly in front of the airport that you can use even if you have many luggage.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Saviouro: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2018
edafe2000:
hello bro, are you done with biometrics?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2018
kenny2face:

Which one is security deposit again, not only OKey to board and Travel allowance.

I am not understanding this, question and what is all about.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2018
Canterbury:

Which one is security deposit again, not only OKey to board and Travel allowance.

I am not understanding this, question and what is all about.
Potential Absconder will understandgrin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2018
NONNYG:
if it's on Friday, i will come pick you
hello bro 11th is nextweek Monday abeg give me your number na
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2018
justi4jesu:

What about the person that helped you with your visa processing. Also you can get bus/Metro card at the airport and load it also. The metro and bus is directly in front of the airport that you can use even if you have many luggage.
bro the guy said he traveled to oman so its how get a place that's the problem now I will really appreciate any help
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
I get ur point bro. Monday is a busy day. But not to worry it's not a big deal. Wen u leave d airport. Ask person to direct u to Abu hail Metro Station.get a bus card there. It's 25dirham. Then ask them the route to baniyas square. It's on the green line. We u reach baniyas. Use exit 1. Ask of zaggy hotel. M floor. Where they sale naija food. The husband of the woman has bedspace he rents. But be careful oh. Cos if u lifeguard dem go chop u
edafe2000:
bro the guy bro said he traveled to oman so its how get a place that's the problem now I will really appreciate any help
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
I get ur point bro. Monday is a busy day. But not to worry it's not a big deal. Wen u leave d airport. Ask person to direct u to Abu hail Metro Station.get a bus card there. It's 25dirham. Then ask them the route to baniyas square. It's on the green line. We u reach baniyas. Use exit 1. Ask of zaggy hotel. M floor. Where they sale naija food. The husband of the woman has bedspace he rents. But be careful oh. Cos if u lifeguard dem go chop u
Thanks bro but which one chop you again na and safeguard in terms pls clear me well

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.