Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (827658 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
kaizenBash:

Like I said earlier agents hardly cancel visas, this visa looks like it got expired after 45days of issue and canceled automatically by Dubai immigration itself that’s why you see it as cancelled in the verification site.

To confirm this check the issue date of the visa and compare it with the date of cancellation you will find out the difference is like 45 days.

I checked another visa which got expired from my side, it showed cancelled also and the difference in issuing and cancellation date is exactly 45 days

So when visa gets expired it shows canceled on the mo-site.
Agents initiate cancellation themselves on rare situations. You still have to contact your agent for assistance, though nothing can be done to the expired visa.
does this mean that all visa that all visit visa expires after 45 days of issuance even though it has been issued at the embassy.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Shugarlord213:

How much did you process Dubai visa please ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tejuri(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
manneger2:

On your own or agent?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
good evening a friend if mine is going to Dubai and e is flying via Qatar airways e wants to spend two days in Qatar bfr connecting his flight to Dubai, please who knows how to get qatar transit visa, do they have embassy in Nigeria?

thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oladayo9: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
kaizenBash:

Sorry about the previous info, since they started this Biometric ‘wahala’ in Abuja they’ve also implemented that 2 years employment visa applicants should go for medicals in designated hospitals prior to coming. They will still do another one here in Uae like the old process.

Pls read all necessary requirements and medical tests centers in below link.

https://www.mofa.gov.ae/EN/DiplomaticMissions/Embassies/Nigeria/Services/Pages/Visa.aspx

the link doesn't display any news
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mutico20(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ifakaleluyah:
Hello bro, please can u drop your number please.it is urgent please.
please drop ur number I am here in abj,I will confirm wat come up tomorrow... Buh am leaving tomorrow by God Grace..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaizenBash(m): 12:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Canterbury:
does this mean that all visa that all visit visa expires after 45 days of issuance even though it has been issued at the embassy.

90 days visa expires in 45 days.
14 days service visa expires in 14days
I’m not certain of 30 days and 2years expiry period.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaizenBash(m): 12:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Oladayo9:

the link doesn't display any news

It sure does.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HenryCavill: 4:40am On Jun 22, 2018
This is currently not possible. Qatar airways can't fly to Dubai due to the blockade against Qatar.
If this friend truly wants to visit Dubai, they should use another airline.
They can transit from Qatar to Kuwait then Kuwait to UAE...but imo that's long journey

oduzbaba89:
good evening a friend if mine is going to Dubai and e is flying via Qatar airways e wants to spend two days in Qatar bfr connecting his flight to Dubai, please who knows how to get qatar transit visa, do they have embassy in Nigeria?

thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 4:43am On Jun 22, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Lolz.... Thanks bruv! So much heat on Nairaland threads, Seye is da man always. Came here to check stuff. Had reason to go through the going to Abuja wahala with family well over a month ago. Was personally at Tsukunda Plaza, CBD (Abuja, Near Churchgate). I see there's yet no improvement on the process generally, thought they will just have to be equal to the task in a very short while, but alas I now read of slot buying in order to have your biometrics done on time.

We did on same day we got in there though and picked up passport next day too, only had a smart, intelligent and passionate discussion with that pretty lady (I long to see her face once more, lolz) that I think is in charge of most of these processes (maybe she's their supervisor or so) and she did allow reason have its way and by extension favor us....

Personally, I think this Abuja thing is a miscalculated attempt at trying to be like other countries in visa issuance. Just imagine, slot buying now taking place. People's visa are expiring all in the name of going for biometrics in Abuja. Every country just dey form now because Nigerians go always dey apply for their visa no matter how e be. Even if they wanna make full use of their embassies across the world then they should get it right not turning the whole place to Oshodi market sort of. Person like me wey crowd dey turn off instantly, how would I have passed through this?? I pray it gets better

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 5:30am On Jun 22, 2018
Tejuri:
On your own or agent?
Agent
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shugarlord213: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2018
manneger2:

For tourist visa right?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by teekay213(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Hi everyone,
Is it possible for someone to skip medical test for work permit visa in Dubai OR Do the test at any hospital in Nigeria?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:

For tourist visa right?
Yea
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
teekay213:
Hi everyone,
Is it possible for someone to skip medical test for work permit visa in Dubai OR Do the test at any hospital in Nigeria?

Please I am interested in this question, a frnd of mine have gotten job, but juz found out he has hyperthytis b, wch he has treated before going there. Out of curiosity, he went to hospital in dubai and was told he has hyperthytis b. Please what can he dooooo.....make una help me with ideass abeggggggg
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olami101: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2018
Pls house,can someone process Dubai visa by himself, and if it possible like USA visa,pls direct me on how to go about it,if is not possible, pls recommend a reliable agents for me,and his contact, thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2018
mutico20:
please drop ur number I am here in abj,I will confirm wat come up tomorrow... Buh am leaving tomorrow by God Grace..

Can I have your number please? Wanna make some enquiries as i will be in Abuja next week. Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Presidodammy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
mutico20:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good afternoon all, please I am confused with some things here.

My visa came out and was sent to me on the 14th of may, I did biometric on 20th of June. On my visa it is written date of issuance as 20/06/2018 and Expiring Date as 18/08/2018.

Now if I should count the 45days from the date it came out today will be the 40th day which means I have 5 days left.

Now my question is the 45 days is it counted front the day it was issued at the embassy in Abuja which is 20th June or from the day it was approved in UAE which is 14th may.

Someone should help me with this information because I can't risk this visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
trintuoyo:
I'm not too sure, but I think this thread encourages DIY, please stop advertising agents/agencies here.

How exactly do u want to do 3 months visa urself?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Canterbury:
Good afternoon all, please I am confused with some things here.

My visa came out and was sent to me on the 14th of may, I did biometric on 20th of June. On my visa it is written date of issuance as 20/06/2018 and Expiring Date as 18/08/2018.

Now if I should count the 45days from the date it came out today will be the 40th day which means I have 5 days left.

Now my question is the 45 days is it counted front the day it was issued at the embassy in Abuja which is 20th June or from the day it was approved in UAE which is 14th may.

Someone should help me with this information because I can't risk this visa

Buy ur ticket and move to avoid story dat touch
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by trintuoyo: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
I don't mean it like that. Alot of people come here for information, it's better they get it through a reliable source, someone that has actually gotten someone in. That website (wordpress) was opened this month. There are scammers in all threads oo
spartacus11:

How exactly do u want to do 3 months visa urself?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
nnamdi16:

Please I am interested in this question, a frnd of mine have gotten job, but juz found out he has hyperthytis b, wch he has treated before going there. Out of curiosity, he went to hospital in dubai and was told he has hyperthytis b. Please what can he dooooo.....make una help me with ideass abeggggggg
Was it when he went for Emirates ID that it was found out he has Hb?
I don't know what treatment cost will be here but I know it will be expensive.... Company can decide to treat him and they can recoup on installation basis from his salary ....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
edafe2000:
I greet the house you guys has been wonderful I finally gotten a job here in ajman with a perfume company and I pray those that are still searching also get a good job t

Bros I tried contacting you through email but you are not replying, please reply me I need to get some informatiom from you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by queengift(f): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Canterbury:

Bros I tried contacting you through email but you are not replying, please reply me I need to get some informatiom from you.

how is life in Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 4:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Hybrid600:

Was it when he went for Emirates ID that it was found out he has Hb?
I don't know what treatment cost will be here but I know it will be expensive.... Company can decide to treat him and they can recoup on installation basis from his salary ....

No, he found out on hiss own. He was having some stomach pains and decided to go to hospital, that's wen he was told.

Hv u seen any1, where the company decided to treat the person? Bcoz going bck is not an option for this dude.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gpDUBAI: 5:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Cancelled after 40days of issue! Did your friend do all the needful within one month of issue of the e-visa?

nickeyking:
This my friend is in MM airport Lagos and the said his visa has been cance, house help me out what's the problem

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.