Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824189 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 4:36am On Jun 25, 2018
Good morning.. Please is there anyone traveling to Nigeria this week or next week? Abeg quote me..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 5:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Hello house pls for employment visa those one needs to to go to oman for the visa urgent reply pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2018
edafe2000:
Hello house pls for employment visa those one needs to to go to oman for the visa urgent reply pls
Your employer can do it without you leaving the UAE. Unless they don't want to bear the cost.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oladayo9: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Topshow4real:

MOE- 600 for the two
MOF-2000 for the two (express)
UAE embassy - 36000 for the two
Total-38,600
This was October last year. Then, Eligibility letter was not required

SO WE SHOULD NT BOTHER TO GET THE ELIGIBILITY LETTER.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
edafe2000:
I greet the house you guys has been wonderful I finally gotten a job here in ajman with a perfume company and I pray those that are still searching also get a good job t

Wooow congrats my broda. May God bless your new job. Keep flying.... \
*So Happy 4 you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
edafe2000:
You don even start EMPLOYMENT VISA processing. Wow!!!
Congrats broda..
Makes sense!!!
I will coman visit you in Ajman sooner or later bruh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
please house can someone help me to verify this visa, b4 going to Abuja tomorrow.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
my 2nd question is should I attestify only my bachelor degree in agriculture science along or do I need to attestify my olevel with it. please I need better information on it.. I have been on this trends for long

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
please I need a swift response... someone should help me. on my visa validity
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
ancestor20199:
my 2nd question is should I attestify only my bachelor degree in agriculture science along or do I need to attestify my olevel with it. please I need better information on it.. I have been on this trends for long

Attest both to avoid stories when the need arises.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
justi4jesu:

Attest both to avoid stories when the need arises.

I don't have the original waec results, the one with me is the one that my secondary school issue to me...
can someone help me to check the passport as well.
and any1 who can help me out to get my biometric done in Abuja on time
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good evening house please I need your humble advice on this.
My agent that's helping me with 2years visa told me that, getting that visa now is too difficult so the company he applied with now advice him to go with tourist.
please I want to know if someone can finish tourist process in Abuja on time, he said I should be fast once the visa is out.
Thanks house
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chekz169: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is it possible to attest school certificates a UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 4:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Good morning house,please I just arrived UAE,please I need a job, anyone with genuine job should contact me, please.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaizenBash(m): 5:42am On Jun 26, 2018
ancestor20199:
please house can someone help me to verify this visa, b4 going to Abuja tomorrow.

What is your full name? As per the Entry Permit No. seen in your e-visa below is the information displayed. So confirm if that's your name and it is showing the visa has been used. undecided

If the name and other info in your e-visa at hand is not same as the below, then your visa is no doubt fake.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaizenBash(m): 5:57am On Jun 26, 2018
ancestor20199:

Seems your own name is Christopher?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:11am On Jun 26, 2018
chekz169:
Is it possible to attest school certificates a UAE.

Yes, only and only if you have already attested it at MOE, MOFA and UAE Embassy in Abuja then you can do the final attestation at MOFA,Dubai.

If you haven't done those ones from Nigeria then it's not possible in UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2018
ancestor20199:

I don't have the original waec results, the one with me is the one that my secondary school issue to me...

So why not go get your WAEC Certificate or you want to dash them?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2018
ancestor20199:

Go WAEC office go collect your certificate na...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2018
kaizenBash:

What is your full name? As per the Entry Permit No. seen in your e-visa below is the information displayed. So confirm if that's your name and it is showing the visa has been used. undecided

If the name and other info in your e-visa at hand is not same as the below, then your visa is no doubt fake.

please do me a favor to send me the link because am confused right now.... that is not my name at all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaizenBash(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2018
ancestor20199:

please do me a favor to send me the link because am confused right now.... that is not my name at all

To Confirm your UAE visa that is not Dubai issued use below link.

https://echannels.moi.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity

Choose search by file no.
Select visa
Put in your UID (Unified Number)
Select four or three parts according to the parts you have in your entry permit number
E.g. for four parts 101/2018/77/034568
Click on the captcha "I am not a robot"
Then search

Your name, status (ACTIVE) , date of validity will be displayed accordingly.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chekz169: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2018
justi4jesu:

Yes, only and only if you have already attested it at MOE, MOFA and UAE Embassy in Abuja then you can do the final attestation at MOFA,Dubai.

If you haven't done those ones from Nigeria then it's not possible in UAE.

I only did the attestation in MOE and MOFA in Abuja.
I did not do that of UAE embassy abuja
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2018
chekz169:

I only did the attestation in MOE and MOFA in Abuja.
I did not do that of UAE embassy abuja

Sorry you have to send it back to stamp from UAE Embassy in Abuja else MOFA, Dubai won't attend to it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chekz169: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2018
justi4jesu:

Sorry you have to send it back to stamp from UAE Embassy in Abuja else MOFA, Dubai won't attend to it.

Pls do u have an idea on..... how much to send documents to Abuja?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chekz169: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2018
How is attestation process in UAE embassy.. so that I can know how to convince my friend to help me wit it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2018
chekz169:

Pls do u have an idea on..... how much to send documents to Abuja?

You need to call different courier companies and compare their prices and decide.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2018
chekz169:
How is attestation process in UAE embassy.. so that I can know how to convince my friend to help me wit it

Read the front page of this thread.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
kaizenBash:

To Confirm your UAE visa that is not Dubai issued use below link.

https://echannels.moi.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity

Choose search by file no.
Select visa
Put in your UID (Unified Number)
Select four or three parts according to the parts you have in your entry permit number
E.g. for four parts 101/2018/77/034568
Click on the captcha "I am not a robot"
Then search
I will
Your name, status (ACTIVE) , date of validity will be displayed accordingly.

I so much appreciate you brother, I have contacted my agent and he said there is a mixed up, so he has sent me another 1 now... I will upload it now for you to check the validity because I have checked it myself but I need great people like you to confirm for me again
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
I know won cover this 1, I need urgent help because use experience is kind of stressful from Nigeria

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaizenBash(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
ancestor20199:
I know won cover this 1, I need urgent help because use experience is kind of stressful from Nigeria

Confirmed. This is genuine

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
kaizenBash:

Confirmed. This is genuine
much thanks bro, heading for biometric in Abuja now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Canterbury:
Good morning house,please I just arrived UAE,please I need a job, anyone with genuine job should contact me, please.
Check your Pm..

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.