Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822922 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olami101: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
centmanuel:

@Olami can you please check your mail, I sent you a pm
so sorry I have issues with my mail.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olami101: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
centmanuel:

Congratulations in advance. Can you please reply my DM? I look forward to it
I have issues with my mail,and is not allowed to share whatssap number here but,tell my your question, am always ready to help,even though my ordeal was terrible, my agent told me they don't use appointment, I headed straight to abuja,on getting their, it was strictly by appointment, and the security their where busy making business with who so ever want appointment instantly and collect 70k-100k,I came back to Lagos with pains in my mind,but book appointment same day,they replied the appointment 4day and scheduled me for two weeks later, I only spent 1week and some day to my appointment when I heard appointment has been cancelled, I immediately head back to abuja but unfortunately on the road before Ibadan, our bus broke down in the middle of the night, from 11 - 6am,I was praying to God in the tick forest while driver had disappeared, glory be to God I got to abuja the 3rd day,to cut the story short and God compensated me....I did my biometric the same day and collected my visa same day,to the Glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olami101: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
kryptochats:
please can you be kind enough to share me the steps you took ? and how long did it take to get the visa please , the tourist visa is for how long ?
tourist visa is always 3 or 2 month visa,to get it depends on your agents who usually sent it from UAE ,when you take the e-visa to abuja,another wasting time will start again, what we need is prayer and grace,cos many visa got expired in abuja because of unorganized attitude of the embassy in abuja.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olami101: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
centmanuel:

Congratulations to you my brother. I understand that we don't share numbers but can use my Twitter handle on my profile so that we can really talk I need your assistance.
did you sent the Twitter handle already ? Am always ready to help since i myself still need help concerning good job in UAE,my agent want construction work for me but I know with the help of experience people here I can get a better job in Dubai that will change my visa to work permit, pls help your brother o,I will be in Dubai by Sunday Boeing Emirates airline.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olami101: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pls our amiable and ever dependable member of this house,pls help your brother, I will be going to Dubai on Sunday by God grace,I need a job that will change my visa to work permit, let someone tell someone and help a brother, pls,the one my agent is planing for me is construction work and the payment is even poor,pls I need another one asap, pm or DM me if you have such a good information for me,I already fixed my email and even replied many of my naira land friend who sent me mail,pls oooo help your brother, bless up.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ebiboi: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please how i need help..my friend in dubai helping out with my visa process said that my visa is out but the company is demand for my air ticket so that the visa office can release it to me to start coming that the company will pay me back..how true is it?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2018
Ebiboi:
Please how i need help..my friend in dubai helping out with my visa process said that my visa is out but the company is demand for my air ticket so that the visa office can release it to me to start coming that the company will pay me back..how true is it?

Sounds somehow. . .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Caft(m): 2:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Hello folks how are you all was told that after can’t find work for the duration of 3months but someone told me that when you come you ya e to pay for an agent to look for a job for you please house enlighten me more I have an intention of relocating so that one don’t go there and at the end come to tell nothing about it please house help a brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 5:45am On Aug 01, 2018
olami101:
You can book appointment with this number 08187915000,upload your Visa copy on it,and write your name, your passport number, and your phone number all in one messages, don't scattered your message as many people will send message to the platform, if you do,you will not received appointment in time,hope it help..

Pls bro,does ladies also book appointment? Cos I heard before ladies doesn't need to book appointment
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2018
Good morning landers. I just received my e visa today. I wanna know what's next. Please help.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2018
olami101:
Pls our amiable and ever dependable member of this house,pls help your brother, I will be going to Dubai on Sunday by God grace,I need a job that will change my visa to work permit, let someone tell someone and help a brother, pls,the one my agent is planing for me is construction work and the payment is even poor,pls I need another one asap, pm or DM me if you have such a good information for me,I already fixed my email and even replied many of my naira land friend who sent me mail,pls oooo help your brother, bless up.

u are yet to come in and u are doing agent things? my brother pray and u will get a good job; construction work I won't advise my enemy to do the job; get your mind off agent and trust no one or else u won't like this your coming... one can't stand under this sun for 2hrs how much more construction work? u will just cook under the sun with little or no pay.... Rather than construction work please don't come O No one has company here no one can help you only you can believe apply online and submit Cvs

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2018
wise14life:

u are yet to come in and u are doing agent things? my brother pray and u will get a good job; construction work I won't advise my enemy to do the job; get your mind off agent and trust no one or else u won't like this your coming... one can't stand under this sun for 2hrs how much more construction work? u will just cook under the sun with little or no pay.... Rather than construction work please don't come O No one has company here no one can help you only you can believe apply online and submit Cvs
WELL SAID
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Coming to UAE to do construction work is like coming to receive punishment for your sins

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centmanuel(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Good day good people of this thread. Please I need a CV format of Dubai standard to update my CV.
The gurus in the house I m at your mercies please help out

@justi4jesu (mama Dubai)
@NONNYG
@nattybanta
@Sicilyjoe
@Taokeekdboy
@@Ajakayekoke
@Justwise (ever active grandpa)
And the associate professors in the house not mentioned your assistance is needed

Please gurus your little son is humble.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2018
wise14life:

ON POINT. Construction work for here is like pre admission to HELL, you hardly find African brothers working there because they quit or sick after some days, the weather is very hot to be working under the sun. Prepare yourself, aim and focus, drop cvs at the malls, cafes, stores and moreso don’t hesistate to go for walk in interviews because it helps a lot. Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centmanuel(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2018
Taofeekdboy:

Send me your email through PM and I will send it to you when I’m less busy

Thanks boss I have done that. Expecting your mail soon.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
centmanuel:
Good day good people of this thread. Please I need a CV format of Dubai standard to update my CV.
The gurus in the house I m at your mercies please help out

@justi4jesu (mama Dubai)
@NONNYG
@nattybanta
@Sicilyjoe
@Taokeekdboy
@@Ajakayekoke
@Justwise (ever active grandpa)
And the associate professors in the house not mentioned your assistance is needed

Please gurus your little son is humble.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigocean(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
I appreciate the good work you guys are doing here. Please i would like to know about SIRA course, how much does it cost? What are the requirement? What are the probabilities of one getting a good posting with nice pay if one eventually pass. Thanks again for this selfless thread.
@justi4jesu
@NONNYG
@nattybanta
@Sicilyjoe
@Taokeekdboy
@@Ajakayekoke
@Justwise
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Is samhay still in this group/UAE at all?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olami101: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
wise14life:

well,all advice is welcome, can you get me some site to apply online
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sira is a security training course. It lasts for 5 days and the cost is 1640dirhams. And note. It is not a guarantee for getting a security work. Hundreds are with sira looking for job. But God's grace can single you out of the crowd. But it gives you an edge.
bigocean:
I appreciate the good work you guys are doing here. Please i would like to know about SIRA course, how much does it cost? What are the requirement? What are the probabilities of one getting a good posting with nice pay if one eventually pass. Thanks again for this selfless thread.
@justi4jesu
@NONNYG
@nattybanta
@Sicilyjoe
@Taokeekdboy
@@Ajakayekoke
@Justwise

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bro u have heard it all. Trust me construction is really bad especially in this hot weather. I was once like u believing in this agent shots. But bro if u can remove your mind from them and put more efforts. You will be amazed at the job u will have to even to choose from.
You have 90days bro. Tell your agent to keep his construction work. They don't even pay on time. And u will be treated like an animal. Choose wisely
olami101:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigocean(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
Sira is a security training course. It lasts for 5 days and the cost is 1640dirhams. And note. It is not a guarantee for getting a security work. Hundreds are with sira looking for job. But God's grace can single you out of the crowd. But it gives you an edge.
Thanks alot, God's grace is our best option always.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ramosbanderas1: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Paradox44:

Please does ladies book appointment too?

Ladies don't need to book appointment. Sorry for the late response
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by alexyontop: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
UAE Amnesty Programm start today..
Let’s share the news with friends & families...

The individuals who are staying illegally in the country can apply for amnesty.
Q: What is the duration of the amnesty?

A: Residents can avail of the amnesty for three months from August 1 to October 31

Q: Who are the people eligible for amnesty?

A: The individuals who are staying illegally in the country can apply for amnesty.

Q: What are the two options available for illegal residents under amnesty?

A: Those who wish to exit the country can go back to their home countries without paying fines or facing jail term. Or individuals can regularise their status by getting a new visa under a sponsor.

Q: Will those who entered the country illegally be given amnesty?

A: Yes. But they will exit the country with a two-year ban.

Q: Will there be a permanent ban on reentering the UAE for those who avail of amnesty?

A: No. There will be no ban, and people can reenter the country on valid visas.

Q: Will the applicant have to pay overstaying fines before modifying their illegal status?

A: No. Applicants of amnesty will get a waiver on all overstaying fines.

Q: What kind of violations will not fall under the amnesty scheme?

A: People who have been blacklisted and also those who have legal cases against them are not eligible for amnesty. All residency violations will fall under the amnesty scheme.

Q: Can those who have absconding report against them apply for amnesty?

A: Yes, Immigration authorities will remove the absconding report and issue exit permit without ban.

Q: Can applicants who modify their status apply for jobs in the UAE?

A: Yes. Applicants can register in the virtual job market available on the website of the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation

Q: How long can those who modified their residency status stay in the country to look jobs?

A: People looking for jobs can obtain a six-month temporary visa to look for employment.

Q: How can residents apply for amnesty?

A: Illegal residents wishing to exit the country can approach the Immigration department and get exit permit.

Q: What are the documents residents need to submit?

A: Residents need to submit original passport or EC (emergency certificate). They also need to submit an air ticket along with the application.

Q: What is the fee for applying for exit permit?

A: A fee of Dh220 is charged on the exit permit.

Q: What is the fee for modifying residency status?

A: A fee of Dh500 is charged.

Q: Can residents without passports apply for amnesty?

A: Yes, Residents without passports can also apply.

Q: What is the time period to exit the country after getting the exit pass?

A: Individuals have to exit within 10 days of getting the exit pass.

Q: How can those who cannot come to the Immigration apply for amnesty?

A: Immigration will issue exit permits based on medical reports or letter from embassy or consulate.

Q: How many amnesty service centres have authorities established across the UAE?

A: A total of nine centres have been established at the centres of the General Directorates of Residency and Foreign Affairs across the UAE.

Q: Where are the centres in Abu Dhabi located?

A: Al Ain, Shahama and Al Garbia

Q: Where can people submit their documents in Dubai?

A: At Al Aweer Immigration centre

Q: What is the location for other emirates?

A: The amnesty centres are located at the Immigration Offices in the emirates.

Q: What are the timings of the centres?

A: The amnesty service centres will open from 8am to 8pm.

Q: What benefits will amnesty bring to families coming from war-torn countries like Syria and Yemen?

A: They will be granted a one-year residence visa without restrictions attached.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iiiyyyk(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ramosbanderas1:

Ladies don't need to book appointment. Sorry for the late response

please is this true....?

So ladies can go any day they like and do their Biometric same day?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please house I've been sending series of messages here but no reply. You have to assist me please. Can I see a sample of a 90day visa? My agent just sent my evisa today but I'm suspecting something fishy. I hope to get a reply soon. Please help a brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Thanks nairaland, i got my visa vignette on my passport today, the embassy in abuja is really fun to be. everyone is entitled to cup of hot coffee in their very chilled air condition. etihad flight just confirmed my payment via paypal too. am good to roll i have no negative feelings

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please someone should help. Or tell me how I can check if evisa is valid

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.