Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819442 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
If I have help you about the CV format hit like button

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigocean(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Goldenski:
please help me too @ bigoceanunderskull12@yahoo.com
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by carboni99: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
3 to 4 days!
Segunibk1:
pls how does it take dem to msg u for appointment and how long was d date
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pls anybody to help me out,I need a bedspace for a lady in Abu Dhabi and how much it will cost pls help out house
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Goldenski:
Please bro help me with the cv format, I'd really appreciate that. And do you mind telling me how to register on dubizzle if you know about it? Been trying all day but it has proved abortive.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2018
Goldenski:

Kindly assist..... I will pm you right away
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by streetwise2015: 12:36am On Aug 03, 2018
Goldenski:

plz, l need a copy of Dubai cv format. Kindly inbox it to onyewuchechidera@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by harizonal123(m): 1:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Goldenski:
harizonal_2008@yahoo.com. . pls help a bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bobbiano: 6:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Goldenski:

Pls help me with d CV format too, my mail is

rnakorede@gmail.com

Thx
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2018
Am receiving too much whatsapp messages about the CV format so for that let me just share it here for everyone

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Format 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Format 2 and 3

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2018
need help pls. am flying etihad which i have paid and is like they dont drop passengers in dubai because what am seeing is abudhabi metro bus station dubai. is that dubai or outside dubai pls?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by xage(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2018
Stop disturbing yourself on CV format, retain whatever format you have but adjust as follows:

a. Paste your coloured passport photograph on the left corner of your CV since you have your address on the right side.

b. Insert nationality, Language spoken, Visa type, Passport number and validity just under where you have your (demographics) name,age and sex already.

c. By the bottom of your CV...write an attestation as thus; I ...............hereby attest that all information contained/provided above is true and accurate of me.

Khalas.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ramosbanderas1: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2018
Goldenski:

Please send the CV format to me too : ramosbanderas1@gmail.com
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigocean(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2018
Goldenski for president!!! Sai baba! I appreciate. Keep moving from glory to glory. Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ebiboi: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2018
House please which airline that very good to take to Dubai as direct flight..and how much is economy class?help please I need to know..

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2018
curiobling:
need help pls. am flying etihad which i have paid and is like they dont drop passengers in dubai because what am seeing is abudhabi metro bus station dubai. is that dubai or outside dubai pls?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2018
Ebiboi:
House please which airline that very good to take to Dubai as direct flight..and how much is economy class?help please I need to know..
etihad is doing sala promo for flight check etihad.com and compare price
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Fear not there is a shuttle bus that will take dubai passengers to Dubai. Just make sure you connect with the bus. It's free
curiobling:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
LEOSIRSIR:
Fear not there is a shuttle bus that will take dubai passengers to Dubai. Just make sure you connect with the bus. It's free
leosirsir you correct my sure informant
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good afternoon house, please is there anyone who could link me up with a security job in UAE, I have the DPS Fitness and Written exam result which I passed can anyone help cos I'm about entering UAE and is it still valid cos I had the exam in December 2016.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Anthofrie(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emyphil: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please house can someone explain this dates for me cox am confuse on the expiration of the visa and when to move

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Segunibk1: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
pls I need help from those that gv gone for biometric, is it compulsory to go with self ATM card because m not using any of the bank listed in d msg sent to me. pls can I use another persons card because
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ladeeey: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=curiobling post=69944383]need help pls. am flying etihad which i have paid and is like they dont drop passengers in dubai because what am seeing is abudhabi metro bus station dubai. is that dubai or outside dubai pls?[/quot

The bus is going to take you to dubai ,drop you at the bus station in dubai. So wen you get to the abudabi airport just ask pple ,you not the only one going to dubai with th bus
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Segunibk1:
pls I need help from those that gv gone for biometric, is it compulsory to go with self ATM card because m not using any of the bank listed in d msg sent to me. pls can I use another persons card because

That expiry date means you must enter UAE on or before that date so when you enter they will stamp your passport and your visa starts counting afresh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Segunibk1:

If you don't have any of the bank my advice for is that go and open one of the listed bank and request for MasterCard ATM and your name same as the one on your passport must be printed on the ATM card and also tell them at the bank to activate international transaction on the ATM card for you because they will not attend to you at the embassy if you go there with
1. Someone else card
2. ATM card that doesn't contain your name
3. ATM card that is not activated for international transaction
This is not a suggestion it's their rule at the embassy

Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iiiyyyk(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2018

GOOD DAY GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS NOBLE HOUSE.

Please, I heard biometric payment is done only with Master card, no Visa card. Is this True?

secondly, are there any other methods of payment? like bank transfer, direct deposit, Bank Draft etc.....?

Thanks!

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iiiyyyk(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Goldenski:

If you don't have any of the bank my advice for is that go and open one of the listed bank and request for MasterCard ATM and your name same as the one on your passport must be printed on the ATM card and also tell them at the bank to activate international transaction on the ATM card for you because they will not attend to you at the embassy if you go there with
1. Someone else card
2. ATM card that doesn't contain your name
3. ATM card that is not activated for international transaction
This is not a suggestion it's their rule at the embassy

Thank you.

what of Visa Card? is it not accepted?

Please can I know the Listed Banks.

Thank You,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Prasc: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
xage:
Stop disturbing yourself on CV format, retain whatever format you have but adjust as follows:

a. Paste your coloured passport photograph on the left corner of your CV since you have your address on the right side.

b. Insert nationality, Language spoken, Visa type, Passport number and validity just under where you have your (demographics) name,age and sex already.

c. By the bottom of your CV...write an attestation as thus; I ...............hereby attest that all information contained/provided above is true and accurate of me.

Khalas.
how about those applying from outside of the UAE??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emyphil: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
emyphil:
Please house can someone explain this dates for me cox am confuse on the expiration of the visa and when to move

Please how many days do I have after biometric before the visa will expire?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.