Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819668 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Davison123556(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Congrats to you brother......
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Davison123556(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
curiobling:
House, i didnt pay for seat during booking because i just feel it doesn't really matter. Hope i wont have to sit on the plane engine as i didn't pay for a seat? Am scared

LOL.. you funny ooooo

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
gees101:
as did not pay for seat, then na the plane wings u go sit na, happy flying bro
seriously hope there is no implications
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thanks I appreciate
DrDre1:

I believe you must be licensed to practice where you are coming from with the right certificates. You will then need to do a particular exam here - Prometric exam. That's what I know. You can check here for more information http://www.qchp.org.qa/en/Pages/QualifyingExamination.aspx
Apologies for the late response �

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
preshveli:
Is anyone traveling to Dubai this month ending. Inform me so we link up and work together. Two good heads are better than one.
Also plan to travel by August ending, though yet to receive their whatsApp appointment date for Biometric and visa stamping since Friday.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Davison123556(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bro no problem.when are you coming.I want you to bring my documents please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
drkay:

Wow, probably the fastest in terms of arrival to engagement time ME I've heard about. God has made it possible for u, to achieve what some of us waited for 2 months to achieve, despite the harsh weather.
Although, its wrong to work while you're still on visit visa but if that's the only option at your disposal at the moment, do it with wisdom. Congratulations bro and kudos to the Nairalander.

Thanks bro, that's why I am on a low key and pray the work permit is processed as discussed with my boss. They started processing that of those who started here before me today, they (5 Nigerians and other nationals) have been here for about a month. So let's just say i know God has my back.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shinner2010:

guy how do you get your 3 months visa and how much please

I got an agent after searching Google for top 10 reliable and competent travel agencies in Nigeria, and I paid equivalent of $650 at 360 naira.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
curiobling:
very sharp guy. But make sure you are following up on your permit b4 them jonz you o

Exactly bro, the man assured me, but I am trusting more on God, I have prayed about it and I have peace inside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tutizzle: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Guz...abeg i need d names of d banks accepted by d UAE embassy....thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Davison123556(m): 3:33am On Aug 06, 2018
manneger2:
Pls the agent that proces my visa said i should help him bring red oil while coming but I heard red oil is prohibited to carry to dubai
Bro it be rejected if is too big OK.please when are you coming pls update me I need someone who bring my documents.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 5:43am On Aug 06, 2018
SirWellington:

Thanks bro, that's why I am on a low key and pray the work permit is processed as discussed with my boss. They started processing that of those who started here before me today, they (5 Nigerians and other nationals) have been here for about a month. So let's just say i know God has my back.
any down payment in form of official processing fee? I heard you can buy yor way through
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fasholasamson: 5:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Latest Jobs in UAE
hashtag#Dubai hashtag#AbuDhabi hashtag#Sharjah hashtag#Oman

1- Sales and Marketing required
Ajman - United Arab Emirates
Apply now: https:///fp9Vrhz

2- Store Manager (Retail Showroom) required at OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Apply now: https:///f5CybTg

3 - Female Sales Executive for Fashion Boutique in Oman required at Greenland Human Resource Consultancy
Muscat - Oman
Apply now: https:///fFWfZm4

4 - Project Manager required at Mohammad Omar Bin Haider Holding Group
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Apply now: https:///f9nd9Wg

5- Joinery Supervisor required at Nafts Group
Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Apply now: https:///fdpuq9N

6 - Real Estate Agent (Chinese Speaker) required at Zabadani Real Estate
Apply now: https:///fNm6VFV

7- Mechanical Engineer (Fresher's Only) required at Fire Falcon Protection Systems
Apply now: https:///f8k9bg5
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DrDre1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
Thanks I appreciate
You are welcomed smiley
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mekanus(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Real great work you guys are doing here, I just took my time and read from page one to this point and I can say that they're still many good people in this country, our major problem is our leaders. This thread is really an eye opener, I have learnt a lot of things here. I want to ask, as an Excavator operator is it easy to get a job in that field in UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello house. Please I have a friend in Dubai who offered to help me get a tourist visa of 3months at the rate of #650k. the money covers both the flight tickets, visa, one month accommodation and agent fee for a job. My question is; does it sound genuine? How do I know he can be trusted? Please you guys should help me out, I cannot afford to be a victim of another visa scam. Thanks guys....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
manneger2:
Pls the agent that proces my visa said i should help him bring red oil while coming but I heard red oil is prohibited to carry to dubai
Hello bro. Please the agent who processed your visa, does he live in Dubai? How much did he charge you and what were the processes involved(i.e did he have 2send your e-visa b4 you went for biometrics)? I have a friend in Dubai who wants to help me get the visa but I want to know how genuine it is. Thank you!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by harizonal123(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
SirWellington:

Exactly bro, the man assured me, but I am trusting more on God, I have prayed about it and I have peace inside.
Did u ask ur agent if they are capable of preparing work visa directly from naija
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Please someone should reply me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello landers. I haven't received any reply yet from the Whatsapp number. I sent the message since 2nd august. Please is this normal or should I go to abuja
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Vinnyy: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why is Dubai Employment Visa taking the whole time in the world to get?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Vinnyy:
Why is Dubai Employment Visa taking the whole time in the world to get?

How many months have your own lasted?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
harizonal123:

Did u ask ur agent if they are capable of preparing work visa directly from naija

Like I said, I got them through Google, they process work visas as well, but it takes time. So when you process yours, have that at the back of your kind. Besides getting a three months visa is way better so you wont by tied down to a particular job for two years. But like some of us, we can decide to resign when and if the need arises.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by xest(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
NONNYG:
Coming to UAE to do construction work is like coming to receive punishment for your sins
grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by xest(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Taofeekdboy:

Send me your email through PM and I will send it to you when I’m less busy
pls I will pm u too for this issue thnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.