Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (820213 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
gentlenoni:

Hello bro. Please the agent who processed your visa, does he live in Dubai? How much did he charge you and what were the processes involved(i.e did he have 2send your e-visa b4 you went for biometrics)? I have a friend in Dubai who wants to help me get the visa but I want to know how genuine it is. Thank you!
Yea he live in dubai, he process my visa within 5 days, then it cost 300k, my agent sent my visa straight from dubai, I didn't go to abuja, I am presently in dubai working, gotten my residents but bro Dubai is not easy, I have gotten tired of d job am doing because it doesn't give me time. From sincere opening go to European country or Canada.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Davison123556:
Bro it be rejected if is too big OK.please when are you coming pls update me I need someone who bring my documents.
I have entered Dubai since even have residence status
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LightmaxTravel: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
There are two types of Visa(3month) Half and full.
For the half, you have to stamp at abuja while the full, you dont have to go to abuja for stamping. @gentlenoni

manneger2:

Yea he live in dubai, he process my visa within 5 days, then it cost 300k, my agent sent my visa straight from dubai, I didn't go to abuja, I am presently in dubai working, gotten my residents but bro Dubai is not easy, I have gotten tired of d job am doing because it doesn't give me time. From sincere opening go to European country or Canada.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Segunibk1: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
pls d expire date on d passport that is stamp in embassy does it means the latest day one must enter or the day d visa expires.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seglius(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Segunibk1:
pls d expire date on d passport that is stamp in embassy does it means the latest day one must enter or the day d visa expires.

It means the day you must enter.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2018
manneger2:

To a jobless and ALMOST frustrated man in Nigeria, any peaceful country is better. They can then earn a LIVING and plan for the countries you mentioned... Legal routes to Canada demands solid plan and finance.

thanks.

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LightmaxTravel: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Send UID number

maryella247:
pls can someone help me check d validity of this my brother visa .
Entry permit no: 101/2018/77/0400067
First Name: Bright
Date of birth: 13/09/1995
Someone should help me pls and screen shot
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by talk2emma: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
LightmaxTravel:
For the half, you have to stamp at abuja while the full, you dont have to go to abuja for stamping. @gentlenoni

Good day sir please in this type of visa (full visa)do one still the 1k dollar
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LightmaxTravel: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2018
BTA frm 700 to 1k dollar is ohk

talk2emma:

Good day sir please in this type of visa (full visa)do one still the 1k dollar
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by talk2emma: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2018
LightmaxTravel:

Ok thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by coldfingerz: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
SirWellington:

Pm me then
Bro I’ve Tried to PM you twice.. kindly respond via mail.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
LightmaxTravel:

Do you mind elaborating on the full and half 3 month visa, I really don't understand. This is the 1st time I'm hearing that. Thank you!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by talk2emma: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
LightmaxTravel:

Pls sir with this type of 3 months visa (full visa ) will one still go to abuja for biometrics and stamping
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by whytbabs: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please what's the least amount salaries for Dubai direct employment jobs visa from 9ja now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LightmaxTravel: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
No.
It's just like hat 14days (touristvisa).
No need to stamp.

talk2emma:

Pls sir with this type of 3 months visa (full visa ) will one still go to abuja for biometrics and stamping
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LightmaxTravel: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pix attached is the half. Read the note in red below. This one requires stamping in abuja.
The full one does not require stamping.

gentlenoni:

Do you mind elaborating on the full and half 3 month visa, I really don't understand. This is the 1st time I'm hearing that. Thank you!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2018
LightmaxTravel:
Pix attached is the half. Read the note in red below. This one requires stamping in abuja.
The full one does not require stamping.

Okay now I get it. Does that mean that when making the full 3 months visa from dubai for example, one has to send his/her passport to the agent/agency over there?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Caft(m): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Please if an agent does visa from Dubai and send it to Nigeria will it require me to undergo biometrics and stamping or just stamping and how much doesn’t the stamping cost.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olami101: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2018
I was reading through the trend,and I feel like chipping in something...... Don't worry yourself unnecessarily about bta at our poe,just tell them you have it in your master card,and they will let you go,even if you don't have kobo in that account,and to the immigration officer, tell them you don't have money politely, then offer them 500h,they will allow you to go,I only drop 1500 naira while I saw a guy who paid 50k simply because they read him to be the jiltry and fearful someone, so watch it.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LightmaxTravel: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2018
No. Its evisa.
See sample

gentlenoni:

Okay now I get it. Does that mean that when making the full 3 months visa from dubai for example, one has to send his/her passport to the agent/agency over there?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2018
LightmaxTravel:
No. Its evisa.
See sample

Please don't post personal data here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kellz0(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2018
manneger2:

bro please can you please give me the total amount everything cost you in getting to Dubai, as visa flight and all please!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2018
kellz0:
bro please can you please give me the total amount everything cost you in getting to Dubai, as visa flight and all please!!!
it cost me around 700k with 1 month rent, visa 300k, ticket 225k, accommodation 80k, I paid my agent 100k for job which I later found job on my own and he refunded, i hold cash of 300k naira converted to dollars.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by amarilo: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Justwise and others please how can one confirm if dubai 3 months visa is real or fake?
I need urgent help pls.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LightmaxTravel: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Noted.

Thanks
justwise:

Please don't post personal data here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please, can someone explain this kind of Visa to me because I don't understand it. My agent told me that a teaching position is available that if I am interested I should pay 100,000 upfront payment that when the visa comes out I will pay the remaining 650.000 making it a total of 700,000 for a work visa. He sent me this page and I saw waiter on it and I ask him why waiter instead of a teacher he told me and he said I will use this visa and come in first then I will transfer to the teaching job. I am ment to pay him the balance this week. Please I am really confused and what do you guys suggest I do. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tyslimmie: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
ntutu:
Please, can someone explain this kind of Visa to me because I don't understand it. My agent told me that a teaching position is available that if I am interested I should pay 100,000 upfront payment that when the visa comes out I will pay the remaining 650.000 making it a total of 700,000 for a work visa. He sent me this page and I saw waiter on it and I ask him why waiter instead of a teacher he told me and he said I will use this visa and come in first then I will transfer to the teaching job. I am ment to pay him the balance this week. Please I am really confused and what do you guys suggest I do. Thanks

There is nothing like transferring from a waiting job to a teaching role, you get what you see. He wanna scam you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.