Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (826028 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Cafisis:
Thankful
I had plan A,B and C in my search for bed space before arriving UAE. I booked my flight to arrive UAE on a friday so that whoever will be coming to pick me up or assist me will likely be on his off day. Then plan D popped out. NONNYG was my plan D. And luckily for me he was available on that day. I went for plan D first and it clicked one time. Arrived UAE 3am on 16th feb., waited till day break (Needed to sleep but free WiFi for airport no allow me) NONNYG came with a Nol card for me and off to satwa we go.
I got my bed space, we ate swallow ( of which NONNYG never chop for months, na basmati rice and curry stew e dey chop since grin ) I was assisted in getting a sim and was ready to roll.
My room mates where really nice and loaded with helpful tips, though my biggest motivation was myself. In less than one week I was doing part time job and job hunting too.
Got two offers same day on my 25 days of arrival. Later another two opportunities came up. I have to settle with the one I felt comfortable with. Just like they say never underestimate walk in/open day interview, you can be chosen no matter how large the Crowd is. I did travel from Dubai to Abu Dhabi to attend and it paid off.
I enjoyed my full 3 months in Dubai. From day one I felt at home cuz I prepared for it.
Part time work on visit visa though risky, took me to places and gave me my UAE experience cool
Made some money(thanks to the part time) and spent some money for my self.
Thanks to NONNYG for your kind gestures. Ur Nol card is in Abu Dhabi inside my wallet cheesy

Thanks to this forum and to those who keep providing helping tips.
I must say nothing is wrong with the country like some people say. Get the orientation before making a move to come over. People make a country look bad and not the government.

If you fall for a scam don't blame the country.
If your agent deceived you don't blame the country.
If your employer treats you bad don't blame the country.
If you come without proper planning don't blame the country.
If you come without sufficient fund don't blame the country.
If you can't find job after trekking under the sun don't blame the country.
If there is any other problem not mentioned here don't blame the country.

All can be avoided or has a legal solution.

Chukwu gozie unu
Blood of Zachariah!!!, Just seeing this now,,, since June. Thanks for all the mentions,, the Nol card part shaagrin , keep am well cos Na my welcome package for you. How’s AD ? Hope you’re doing well, happy for you bro

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Yinka000:

Kunzzy I wouldn't advice u to go try agent cos mine is close to a year now

Was it 3months or work visa. Uae visa processing doesn't take too long.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ceemat: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Can we plan it together?

Do 3 months visa it's faster. Meanwhile abeg connect me with your bros am going soon[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ebiboi: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2018
House please if you book an air ticket how long does it takes the ticket to come out..my agent in Dubai said 3days..is it true?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fidorido(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Cafisis:

He can still get lower than 230k even lower than 200k. That it is cheaper does not mean it is a scam. That it is higher does not me it is genuine. 300K can be a scam too.

Yes you're right but I just telling him base on my own knowledge because o did my own for 265k
While a friend of mine did it for 240k
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Generally 3 months visa is below 200k, only that agents are very greedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fidorido(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Yinka000:

I don't get u

Have you confirmed the authentication of your visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kunzzy4me(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Yinka000 thanks I really appreciate..but what do u advise I do now cos I don't know how to get it done now..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tkovie2002(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Ebiboi:
House please if you book an air ticket how long does it takes the ticket to come out..my agent in Dubai said 3days..is it true?

If you book a ticket online, you get it instantly or at most 30 minutes in your email. If you do over the counter, same thing. Flight tickets are not visa that takes processing.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2018
Ebiboi:

If your visa is employment visa don't worry your agent is waiting for your company to send the ticket to him so he can forward it to you ( the ticket is free from the company your agent just want to use the money he collected from you as a bonus for himself

But if its tourist there's nothing like waiting for 3days for ticket its either he has used your money for something else and waiting for that 3days maybe he will get the money to buy you your ticket ooooorrrrr he has SCAMMED you don't think because he s the one that processed your visa for you without hassle it don't mean he can't scammed you of ticket fair I've heard a lot of story like
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Yinka000: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mine is employment visa ,I think it use to take longer time but u can try d 3 month u can ask d oga at d top for guideline
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Yinka000: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
kunzzy4me:
Yinka000 thanks I really appreciate..but what do u advise I do now cos I don't know how to get it done now..
Mine is employment visa ,I think it use to take longer time but u can try d 3 month u can ask d oga at d top for guideline
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Yinka000: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fidorido:

Yinka have you confirmed your entry permit if not provide your passport number and passport expiring date

Can you please confirm for me ..I don't get it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fidorido(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yinka000:

Can you please confirm for me ..I don't get it

Provide your passport number and passport expiring date
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Segunibk1: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
pls I need help oo from pple dat re in Dubai already, I will b coming to Dubai by sept 13 with tourist visa. pls help ur brother with work ooo. pls m on my kneel
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odigiri1983(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Does Dubai City Company help people find job?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bobbiano: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
hello house please someone should help me confirm this visa also anybody with the WhatsApp number for booking biometric should share please.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptochats: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
justi4jesu:

You have to change it to dollars and come with it and not Naira.
oh thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Segunibk1:
pls I need help oo from pple dat re in Dubai already, I will b coming to Dubai by sept 13 with tourist visa. pls help ur brother with work ooo. pls m on my kneel
Don’t come to Dubai with this kind of mindset
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoAseleGege(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
randy01:
you are welcome bro.as I mention earlier everything here in UAE work by luck but as I always advise people that want to come to UAE for the first-time.don't come with employment visa because employment visa capture you to one campany that did your visa even it is that company that will come and pick you from airport and they will collect your passport from you.they can tell you they will use it to apply for your working permit but it was a lie.they will not release your passport for you again except if you cancel or you finish your contract with.no good agents in Nigeria at all.they just want to collet your money as (igbo man dry package his products ).have seen many case where agent will promise people a good job in oil or government company but those people will end up in building construction company as helper imagine a Nigeria graduate.is too much here.the only advice I can gave you now is to try get enough money process your tourist visa like 3months convert a good money to dollars and come here to search for job by yourself but that can work for you if you have a friend here that you can first stay with because house is too cost here.but if you don't have enough money or a friend here you can try agent and if agent do employment visa for you.you own your own when you get here because I don't expect anything good come from agent.most people that have good job come as tourist or they have emirate experience before

Experience is the best teacher, you're really talking from experience, I received called from my agent for my offer letter, surprisingly working hours/day is 10hours instead of 8hours mentioned early but I have a question to ask please. My agent refused to release my offer letter he said for now it confidential and I can only get it when I get my visa but he allowed me to go through it before I signed and thumb printed on it, hope this is not scam or is the usual way of their business secret?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by randy01(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
OmoAseleGege:

Experience is the best teacher, you're really talking from experience, I received called from my agent for my offer letter, surprisingly working hours/day is 10hours instead of 8hours mentioned early but I have a question to ask please. My agent refused to release my offer letter he said for now it confidential and I can only get it when I get my visa but he allowed me to go through it before I signed and thumb printed on it, hope this is not scam or is the usual way of their business secret?
ok bro is not a scam if you have sign and thumb print also but in the first and second page of the offer the name of the company you want to work for is there clearly and I think by now you suppose to know the company you want to work for and in page three your basic salary is there you suppose to know your basic salary now and at the last page three is two boxed there one of the box contains the company representative maybe boss or manager and the second box contain your name and both of you will sign in each box that belong to your name and you will thumb print at the down of those box.if it is the offer letter is like that means it geniu and the company is process your visa.I suspect something about your agent but get your visa first before i tell you.when you get your visa the name of the company will be written on it.but don't be afraid as you have sign they will start processing your visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lillyofthevall: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please how do I get 3 month multipurpose Dubai tourist visa without an agent?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
lillyofthevall:
Please how do I get 3 month multipurpose Dubai tourist visa without an agent?

which one is 3 months multipurpose again....and you can't do UAE Visit Visa without an agent, except if u're in UAE ursef
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Yinka000: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fidorido:

Provide your passport number and passport expiring date
Date of issue :21 June 2017
Expiry date:20 June 2022
Passport no:A50400733
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoAseleGege(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
randy01:
ok bro is not a scam if you have sign and thumb print also but in the first and second page of the offer the name of the company you want to work for is there clearly and I think by now you suppose to know the company you want to work for and in page three your basic salary is there you suppose to know your basic salary now and at the last page three is two boxed there one of the box contains the company representative maybe boss or manager and the second box contain your name and both of you will sign in each box that belong to your name and you will thumb print at the down of those box.if it is the offer letter is like that means it geniu and the company is process your visa.I suspect something about your agent but get your visa first before i tell you.when you get your visa the name of the company will be written on it.but don't be afraid as you have sign they will start processing your visa.

You're 100% right, the offer letter is just like that and somehow blue in colour, on the top corner my picture and my name is there, the name of the company is clearly stated, I signed and thumb printed in the box down the page. The basic salary is stated and the working hours per day, 3 meal per day and accomodation. But is it possible to get visa without going to their embassy because my agent didn't tell about that just telling me I should prepare for medical in the next two weekz
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
OmoAseleGege:

You're 100% right, the offer letter is just like that and somehow blue in colour, on the top corner my picture and my name is there, the name of the company is clearly stated, I signed and thumb printed in the box down the page. The basic salary is stated and the working hours per day, 3 meal per day and accomodation. But is it possible to get visa without going to their embassy because my agent didn't tell about that just telling me I should prepare for medical in the next two weekz
Good evening bro,
kindly,what is the salary range of the company..?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ceemat: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
So no one can do tourist visa without agent, I need confirmation pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
xyz123456:

Holidays are really scarce in UAE. I will also take leave for Thursday jare. But wetin the guy dey steal for sulermarket?? Shey d guy is on visit visa ni??

But I heard they really go for hols when therlybhave the Muslim celebrations, that should be morethan twice a year. Me na four days straight them just give us o. I really don't have details about the guys visa category.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
coldfingerz:
i left my phone number in your email brother. Waiting for your reply.

Sorry bro, been zso busy with work, I Wil respond now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.