Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823890 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:29am On Aug 19, 2018
abiriba:
Hello house,
Please do I need to do biometrics if I am going with a tourist visa?
Kindly respond please..
Attention: florido

2weeks or 3months? Because people coming with 3months are obviously coming to hustle for jobs and need to go through the abuja rigorous process, biometric inclusive.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Yinka000: 6:35am On Aug 19, 2018
Gud morning guys ...can someone please check dis visa for me
Entry permit:301/2018/7/00294
Name:adeyinka opeyemi inuolaji
Date of birth:15/05/1987
Passport no :A50400733
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Yinka000:

Use the link on the front page to check it yourself.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Yinka000: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2018
justi4jesu:

Use the link on the front page to check it yourself.

Tanks gonna do dat
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoola1101: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Coming to Dubai with 3 months visa for the first time, like how much can I hold?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dollarh: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Yes it must be Just to be on a safe side, just be patient you'll get your appointment

Loverswater:

Thanks for your response but must it be a master card?
And i have sent a message to the whatsapp number for appointment and nothing yet. Any other means of appointment?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2018
eid holiday loading.....grin

i wish this happens every month
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thank you Justi4jesu...
Please does the Abuja rigorous process include attestation of school certificates?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loverswater(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dollarh:
Yes it must be Just to be on a safe side, just be patient you'll get your appointment

Cant i pay in cash?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ramosbanderas1:

It took me 2 weeks to get the e visa from Dubai, 3days in Abuja to get the visa stamped, 220k for the tourist visa. After sending your data page for e visa processing in Dubai which suppose to take a week or so depends on the agent processing your visa... Once your e visa is out you book your appointment with the UAE embassy via whatsapp an appointment date will be sent to you and you proceed to Abuja to stamp your visa and do your bio metrics (I did mine same day I got to Abuja but had to wait for 2days to collect it because i finished late Friday evening collected on Monday.) hope I help with my explanations. Thanks
God bless you brother....That's for the warm explanation...!!!!
Do you advise he uses an agent or do it himself.?
Can the 3 months visa be gotten and stamped in lagos without going to Abuja..?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ceemat: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
GUYS I NEED HELP, MY TWO SENIOR BROTHERS ARE CALLING ME IN DUBAI TO JOIN THEM, THEY SAID THE COMPANY THEY ARE WORKING STILL NEED MORE PEOPLE BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE COMPANY DOESNT PROVIDE VISA. PLS I NEED HELP ON VISA TYPE TO APPLY CUS THEY SAID I WOULD START WORKING IMMEDIATELY I LANDED.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ramosbanderas1: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gavrelino123:

God bless you brother....That's for the warm explanation...!!!!
Do you advise he uses an agent or do it himself.?
Can the 3 months visa be gotten and stamped in lagos without going to Abuja..?
The e visa has to be done by an agent from Dubai visa stamping can only be done in Abuja not Lagos
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ramosbanderas1: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ceemat:
GUYS I NEED HELP, MY TWO SENIOR BROTHERS ARE CALLING ME IN DUBAI TO JOIN THEM, THEY SAID THE COMPANY THEY ARE WORKING STILL NEED MORE PEOPLE BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE COMPANY DOESNT PROVIDE VISA. PLS I NEED HELP ON VISA TYPE TO APPLY CUS THEY SAID I WOULD START WORKING IMMEDIATELY I LANDED.

Do 3 months visa it's faster. Meanwhile abeg connect me with your bros am going soon
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lillyofthevall: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please what is the cost of 3 months Dubai tourist visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fidorido(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
lillyofthevall:
Please what is the cost of 3 months Dubai tourist visa?

No fixed price for it
It depends on the agent that handle it for you normally between 240k to 300k but don't be freak by those with lesser price because their own takes time or they might be scammers

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ceemat:
help for visa to your brother or help for the house members living in Dubai searching for job to come and apply there?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fidorido(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yinka000:

Yinka have you confirmed your entry permit if not provide your passport number and passport expiring date
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Yinka000: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fidorido:

Yinka have you confirmed your entry permit if not provide your passport number and passport expiring date

I don't get u
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Fidorido:

No fixed price for it
It depends on the agent that handle it for you normally between 240k to 300k but don't be freak by those with lesser price because their own takes time or they might be scammers

He can still get lower than 230k even lower than 200k. That it is cheaper does not mean it is a scam. That it is higher does not me it is genuine. 300K can be a scam too.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 4:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Cafisis:

He can still get lower than 230k even lower than 200k. That it is cheaper does not mean it is a scam. That it is higher does not me it is genuine. 300K can be a scam too.
still waiting for your testimony
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 4:40am On Aug 20, 2018
NONNYG:
still waiting for your testimony
Did that since, check my posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.