Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It (1541 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
SO U KNOW HE IS BROKE BUT U ALLOWED HIS BROKE PRICK CHOP U?.......................SHAME ON YOU BABES WAILING WAILER AFTER UR POMO HAS BEEN DEVOURED.

ladies be smart
broke guys are not worth it, I know that the senseless broke fools would chop me off for this..
consider for the future of your kids and yourself, ladies.
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by Saucekide25(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
2018 and you still don't want to have sense

5 Likes

Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by Greatzeus(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
SO U KNOW HE IS BROKE BUT U ALLOWED HIS BROKE PRICK CHOP U?.......................SHAME ON YOU BABES WAILING WAILER AFTER UR POMO HAS BEEN DEVOURED.

ladies be smart
broke guys are not worth it, I know that the senseless broke fools would chop me off for this..
Chai see vexing shocked Experience they say is the best teacher,this girl don see hell for broke guys hand lol grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by IamAirforce1: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lool cheesy
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by phililp(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

ladies be smart

Dear! I understand u might have been dumped by a broke nigga like u said.

But believe me u should rather advise'em to stir off lazy dudes, because no hard working nigga remains broke..I repeak, no hard working nigga with a goal remains broke

So beta stick with a broke hard working nigga than a rich lazy nigga..

5 Likes

Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by DivinelyBlessed: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
So many olosho in the land undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by NaeChris: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

ladies be smart
I see that you are upset, let it remain like that.

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by EweduAfonja(f): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

ladies be smart

Poor girl from poor home with very poor mentality and low/poor self esteem...

itz not ur fault Ok...

in ur nxt life try and come from a rich Home Ok.. ODE..

And i think ur mom made a big mistake by marrying your old man... Cuz its Obvious he's not well to do financily..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by habsydiamond(m): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
If broke niggas no chop then who will Just like Dettol advertisement......the worse part na if dem 419 u to chop Ur nunu....broke niggas go still pay ooo but 419 no go pay but collect Ur money and hammer Ur honeypot join....double lose.. angry
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by youngfocus(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

ladies be smart

Ladies follow yahoo guy that is rich,he will chop ur honey pot,and later use ur destiny for ritual.
I don't even know wat is wrong with Nigeria girl,dey cant suffer with there boyfriend.they will be looking for the ready made
Anyway am still hustle nw.when i blow let one girl come they tell me story that when am broke she was with me,the thunder wey go strike her eeeeeh,they are still building it in china

2 Likes

Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by bigpicture001: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
nonsense! een I was in skl..i fended for mysef...it was so turf dt I can be categorised as a broke guy....i couldn't feed well..all ma money I huzled,i use for skl feez nd house rent..i couldn't buy nu clothes,of course no gal came close cuz of d OP's silly mentality..i held on to my study as ma best chance at breakthrough..yes it happened!...am currently a biz owner to d tune of 6million naira annual income,i employ 5 persons,hv a rx 350 lexuz....all starting from a very broke situation. I ended up bleeping most of fox gals dt rejected me..nd den ryt fully dumped dem....to d ladies,if u like don't stick with a guy with focus nd ambitious..kip searching for big boiz....na una sabi..av long known dt gals nd money are twinz!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by LesbianBoy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
This OP lips though. She go sabi suck grin grin grin
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

ladies be smart
isiah 1:4 loading
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by ChocolateBunny: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
bigpicture001:
nonsense! een I was in skl..i fended for mysef...it was so turf dt I can be categorised as a broke guy....i couldn't feed well..all ma money I huzled,i use for skl feez nd house rent..i couldn't buy nu clothes,of course no gal came close cuz of d OP's silly mentality..i held on to my study as ma best chance at breakthrough..yes it happened!...am currently a biz owner to d tune of 6million naira annual income,i employ 5 persons,hv a rx 350 lexuz....all starting from a very broke situation. I ended up bleeping most of fox gals dt rejected me..nd den ryt fully dumped dem....to d ladies,if u like don't stick with a guy with focus nd ambitious..kip searching for big boiz....na una sabi..av long known dt gals nd money are twinz!
pls come and employ me,I need a job
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

ladies be smart
. Just like you are regretting ur own now. Sorry.
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by SeunDobo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
You need to date A guys with a vision and you can have bright future together stop have mentality of dating rich guy by all cost that's while you girls have been used by yahoo boys , and fetish politician you need to get sense this is 2018 ok
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
I be broke guy,but make God just bless my hustle.I go be confirm Casanova.Girls kittykat go hear am from my joystick.
Otherwise,if i wan do yahoo plus when hustle no pay,na your pant or bra or hair I go cut go give my babalawo.Bet it.
TheUpsetGirl:

ladies be smart
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by Jman06(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Guys, if you see a girl with common sense, doff your hat for her because it is not easy to see one.
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
comshots:
I be broke guy,but make God just bless my hustle.I go be confirm Casanova.Girls kittykat go hear am from my joystick.
Otherwise,if i wan do yahoo plus when hustle no pay,na your pant or bra or hair I go cut go give my babalawo.Bet it.
. Hahahahaha lol. I don die for laugh here.hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by nduprincekc1: 2:14am On Mar 11, 2018
girls and their mumu nature....

buy cheap mtn data bundle.....
2gb...1100. 5gb...2700

08120026492....call or Whatsapp me.

ma proves
Fb...
ma Facebook page is kc Emma.
YouTube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIFQzgbDO2A

remain blessed
Re: Don't Allow A Broke Guy To Do Anything With You ....You'll Surely Regret It by HarunaWest(m): 3:22am On Mar 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

ladies be smart
its obvious you subbed for Glo data
....so you ave gat too much MB in you hands and am sure one badt guy recently broke your heart. Nevertheless, I will help your situation..from my analysis you need factory reset straff...Benin ain't far from Abuja,you can come soon lemme help your miserable life.......Am willing to Pay ur tfare and lodge you in a hotel for 3, days....u want big fish,you gat yourself one.

(1) (Reply)

The Answers To Stupid Questions (photo) / Video: Landlord Showing No Mercy & Fucking Unilag Slay Girl Who Owed 2yr Rent / Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.