Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! (14886 Views)

Ladies What Can U Offer Apart From Sex In A Relationship? / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:
U men can say nonsense but when its thrown back at u guys!! U guys start crying !!! Women should make their own money n stop depending on men but when told to learn to cook n do chores they start screaming foul play!!! Whats a mans physical relevance in a union?? Smh

ohhhhhh will you shut up..
is nobody fault you accepted a lazy ass to be your boyfriend..
and is nobody fault you got dumped..
you reak of frustration
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
E hard o...

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
majekoam:

Men have so much to offer. If you have a Miopic view that men have nothing to offer then make it a prayer point that no man should ever assist you with anything again. The guys who ramble nonsense on the other thread are equally.

"See guys taking a dose of their own medicine with squeezed faces"

Immature....
The asked a question though I do not support their bitterness in her post. I expected you guys to list them and clear her doubts.

Immature? Was just an honest observation.
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
majekoam:

Yours and other womens comments on this thread go beyond feminism. Feminism is the empowering of women to be treated as equals. What you are doing is diminishing and denigrating men. That isnt feminism...

I thought am the only person seeing all this
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by donstan18: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:
E hard o...
I had a bet with myself that you must comment on this thread grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by majekoam(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Amarabae:
yes men can offer love to a woman but is 50-50, because women can offer love back to a man.
I understand the op.
Misogynists make it look like women offer nothing to a man but a man can offer many things to a woman in a relationship

The funny thing is that I agree with many off your points... What frustrates me is that many women hate being blanket judged.

Yet so many women do the same thing to men. How did you feel when you read the thread that all a woman can offer is sex. Probably very annoyed.

However here you are doing the exact same thing.

Lets end the generalizations.... All men are not the same and neither are women.
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
ok the usuall cheesy

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lmoa!!!!
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by majekoam(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The asked a question though I do not support their bitterness in her post. I expected you guys to list them and clear her doubts.

Immature? Was just an honest observation.

Have you ever had a boyfriend or Husband?
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Amarabae:

Yep that's it.
Let me elaborate.
Before I met my husband, I was already working and being paid well, I was so financially independent.
When I met him, what I expected of him is just his love, he is a very rich guy with investments,
I was not interested in his money then because I was financially independent then,
The same way with many working class career ladies out there who are making it big, they don't expect any other thing from a man except his love, because apart from his love, there is nothing a man will give that they are lacking.
You get it now?
Men are important, Women are too.

Successful independent women see relationship as 50-50affair, we are not financial parasites.
We are no weaker vessels,
I am too feministic to accept such nonsense

Being a strong independent successful woman you say you are. How can your saying men offer little or nothing in a relationship A FACT still reflect 50-50 affair when told to explain why you call your husband a King? Do you mean your husband offers little or nothing? If not where did your "men offer little or nothing" come from or is your husband not a man but an hermaphrodite? All this hum-drum about feminism springs from minds so inconsistent. Can you see your contradictions and inconsistency? That is a mental confussion you just displayed.
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
ok the usuall cheesy

you don start grin
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Checking up if any reasonable answer So bad!!! Coming back to check on it hoping one sensible guy wil just admit woman pysically contribute more in a union!! We will still love u!!! Just admit it!!
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
marvin906:

you don start grin
una go need refreshments during una arguement na grin grin
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
My small prick and money
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
My small prick and money
piiko shocked

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:
Checking up if any reasonable answer So bad!!! Coming back to check on it hoping one sensible guy wil just admit woman pysically contribute more in a union!! We will still love u!!! Just admit it!!

so all you where looking for was for a guy to admit that your ideology is true..
why have you made your brain non and void like ajaokuta Mill
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
My small prick and money
Shugavee:
Guys always say what can ladies offer than sex, but i dont as well see their relevance but sex too!!! Women make their money nowadays!!! So what can u offer a lady, cause if a man n woman get married, the woman does everything, fynny how men think money is a great attribute that keeps the family together,n plus the fact women r working hard n making their own money n u know they claim not to want liabilities so guys what do u really offer a woman!!! If not women carry marriage like one big achievement, men offer u nothing than their last name!!! But a lady does everything n keeps the home but some yeye boys will ask what a woman offers,,, now what do u hv to offer a woman??
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
una go need refreshments during una arguement na grin grin

I for take one bottle of orijin.. buh I get meeting to attend by 1:30.. safety first don't drink and fly undecided[
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Na the truth o, thetrueapostle will say girls are used for sex I honestly won't disagree, so until I find wife material I will give them penising and money coz that's the only thing there like
lefulefu:

piiko shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by makydebbie(f): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
daewoorazer:
[b]

This thread ain't intelligible in every way!

Not being anyway sexist, even people know me better than that. But this thread is very reasonable. This is where you should see logical arguments and know more on the worth of men. I'll still say the same thing if the table was turned so you're not making sense here.

Are you saying women now feed the house, pay the rent, pay the bills or send their wards to school?

Lol, don't even go there. A financially independent woman can do more than this. You think someone like Omotola Jalade or Tiwa Savage cannot do this in the house and even more if her husband retires or something? What sort of point or argument is this?

While u may argue that some of you are really trying by helping with a meagre percentage of the aforementioned, it ain't no pass to downgrade the efforts of men.

Please, the hypocrisy in this post is screaming. So when men create threads that women are useless it's very cool abi? It doesn't, what's the phrase again? 'downgrade the effort of women'.

Even the girls of nowadays wanna date rich boys... Have u seen boys trying hard to date rich girls? No hardworking guy wants a rich girl because of pride that accompanies their wealth.
At this point I was speechless. You haven't seen gold digging guys at all? In this life? I'm still speechless.

I'd advice you go sit down and have a rethink

[/b]
I think you should do same.
Nairaland lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
marvin906:

what do you have to offer to a wealthy man..
do head like MasterCard..

You're making me happy. Enjoyed all your comments to the last drop. Continue on this path please
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
My small prick and money
cheesy D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angrylwkmd
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
greiboy:

Tell me what you can offer jare... grin grin
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
marvin906:

I for take one bottle of orijin..
buh I get meeting to attend by 1:30..
safety first don't drink and fly undecided[
wich kine meeting be dat one? cheesy
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by majekoam(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:
Guys always say what can ladies offer than sex, but i don't as well see their relevance but sex too!!! Women make their money nowadays!!! So what can u offer a lady, cause if a man n woman get married, the woman does everything, fynny how men think money is a great attribute that keeps the family together,n plus the fact women r working hard n making their own money n u know they claim not to want liabilities so guys what do u really offer a woman!!! If not women carry marriage like one big achievement, men offer u nothing than their last name!!! But a lady does everything n keeps the home but some yeye boys will ask what a woman offers,,, now what do u hv to offer a woman??

I have to admit I didnt pay enough attention to the original message. I went straight to the Last page.

So this whole post was made because, as you pointed out some yeye boys said something stupid. Yes their comments about women makes them look stupid.

So because of what a few silly boys said you made a post that implies that all men do not offer much.

How does that make you look? Well the same as those silly boys...

After reading the original post...my comments on this thread are done... Goodnight all. Godbless

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
wich kine meeting be dat one? cheesy

you wan join... the place na Benin grin send me your address I will send my private palm leaf
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:

Smh @ Checking up if any reasonable answer So bad!!! Coming back to check on it hoping one sensible guy wil just admit woman pysically contribute more in a union!! We will still love u!!! Just admit it!!
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
majekoam:

I have to admit I didnt pay enough attention to the original message. I went straight to the Last page.

So this whole post was made because, as you pointed out some yeye boys said something stupid. Yes their comments about women makes them look stupid.

So because of what a few silly boys said you made a post that implies that all men do not offer much.

How does that make you look? Well the same as those silly boys...

After reading the original post...my comments on this thread are done... Goodnight all. Godbless

dude seriously..
I can't believe your just seeing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by majekoam(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
marvin906:

dude seriously..
I can't believe your just seeing it

grin grin Haha. Crazy right...
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

Smh @ Checking up if any reasonable answer So bad!!! Coming back to check on it hoping one sensible guy wil just admit woman pysically contribute more in a union!! We will still love u!!! Just admit it!!

you guy's should stop wasting your energy convincing
her..all she wants is for a guy to admit she's right
maybe her frustration will come down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) / Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See / 4 Most Boobiliously Endowed Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.