Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (61268 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2010
Goal Celtic . . .sad it wasnt ALUMI's fault !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Penalty missed . . .Alumi juju don start again !

Almunia is good at stopping penalties, that is not in doubt. grin

I hope he stays on as No 2 (that's if we get the GK we're expecting) since I think he is in better shape mentally compared to Fabianski.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2010
Walcott. shocked shocked

No one to put that away?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2010
Almunia continues his magic. grin grin

Kokomaster left for dead by Samaras.

Another save cheesy

Walcott tries to chip. . . .na yam to chip 6'6 goalie?

Celtic score eventually.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2010
Djourou was at sea there, nowhere close to hi man allowing him to virtually tap in.

One ball taking out two defenders - too easy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2010
Why is the defence shaky at the last minute?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2010
Game over - defence was at sea for a while - mostly due to Gibbs being too forward.

That said, it's still pre-season, no need to over analyse things.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2010
debosky:

Game over - defence was at sea for a while - mostly due to Gibbs being too forward.

That said, it's still pre-season, no need to over analyse things.

I saw that too.

All in all good showing by the boys. Theo was looking to run riot, but still needs work on his service. Nasri must certainly feel he has a point to prove.

Emirates Cup remains in its natural home. So does this mean the Celtic beef is over? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2010
Gunners. how market. just checking up on your preparations for yet another trophyless epic season grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2010
Djorou is not Premiership material. The baby giraffe has IQ of under 50.

Dr Kit goofed when he labelled Chamakh a buscuit bone. Chamhakh is known for his physical play.

Gibbs is yet to justify the hype. Since he made his debut, he's been playing like a left-back who's gone on strike and vacated his position. I am yet to see any game where he gave a good defensive performance. I hope he will grow out of his Sokugo wandering disease as he matures.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by olabukola: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2010
Look at these twatz rejoicing cuz of £1 cup. Anyway i cup na cup even if na pepsi can dem cut into two.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by proudly9ja(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2010
Gibbs will turn out well and Im certain all things being equal, he'l be best LB in the EPL.

Everyone should remember he was originally midfielder. He has not also been helped by the fact that he only play LB with Arsenal. With the England team, he plays either LM or sometimes even CM. Thats a little confusing for a teenager. However as time goes on and he settles into the LB position with both club and country, he'l be massive. Right now, whoever plays in front of him in the team just has to do a good job of covering for him when he overlaps. And he really does well when he overlaps.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2010
olabukola:

Look at these twatz rejoicing cuz of £1 cup. Anyway i cup na cup even if na pepsi can dem cut into two.
Are you paid to write rubbish on this thread?
Who have you seen celebrating?
The players on the field didnt celebrate.
Almunia didnt have on a smile while collecting the trophy.
Really, writing gibberish makes you look silly.
Desist
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by olabukola: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2010
^^^^ Why are you following me dude? Am a guy ooh unless u are batty. So you did not see walcunt kissing the 1500 naira medal(bling bling). Alumni must be the biggest fool to rejoice. Almost 40yrs no trophy. Well when the hawk patrol but no fowl to carry the hawk will just carry dry leaf in oda not to gp home empty handed. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by agabaI23(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ibime:

Djorou is not Premiership material. The baby giraffe has IQ of under 50.

Dr Kit goofed when he labelled Chamakh a buscuit bone. Chamhakh is known for his physical play.

Gibbs is yet to justify the hype. Since he made his debut, he's been playing like a left-back who's gone on strike and vacated his position. I am yet to see any game where he gave a good defensive performance. I hope he will grow out of his Sokugo wandering disease as he matures.
Good memories grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 1:15am On Aug 02, 2010
Ibime

biscuit boned players also have their physical side u know e.g RVP

u reckon Chamakh would outscore JET this season ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 02, 2010
PICTURES FROM THE EMIRATES CUP SUPPORTERS TOURNAMENT 2010

The Green Gooner FC made it to the semi-finals losing 1-0 to Herts and Beds Supporters Club who would go on to beat Red Action 2- 0 in the final. I started out in goal but later on switched to the outfield player to great effect!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2010
The roles had changed here

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 02, 2010
The Pain of defeat. . .just look at our faces cry

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 02, 2010
Herts and Beds. . .the winners

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2010
Red Action . . .the runners up

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2010
How many of us could try this?

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2010
Herts and Beds. . .the winners

hehehehe, yall got ur a$$e$ whooped by a bunch of white-boys grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2010
ritchboy:

hehehehe, yall got your a$$e$ whooped by a bunch of white-boys grin grin

You ignoramus, 1-0 is not a whooping. Besides we were the only team that had never played together before, heck half of us were meeting each other for the first time. To go unbeaten until the semis is no mean feat. That Herts and Beds team we lost to were runners up at Ashburton Grove Emirates Supporters Club Tournament which was played on the Emirates Stadum Pitch. You should be happpy that we repped Naija hard as the only all Nigerian team.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2010
Lessons from yesterday's game

Kosieniyan needs to put on some weight  lipsrsealed
Gibbs needs to learn how to back-track quickly
Walcott needs to work on his swings and match his pace with some skill  angry
Chamakh is PHYSICAL   shocked cool
JET is looking like the new Arsenal Drogba
Wilshere MUST get more 1st team time.
Vela has picked up (guess being behind DUDU didn't give him the opportunities he needed)

WE NEED AN EPL TESTED DF AND ANY GOALIE OOOOOO, OGA WENGER

O before i forget. .
Frimpong is BETTER than DENILSON  lipsrsealed cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2010
olabukola:

^^^^ Why are you following me dude? Am a guy ooh unless u are batty. So you did not see walcunt kissing the 1500 naira medal(bling bling). Alumni must be the biggest fool to rejoice. Almost 40yrs no trophy. Well when the hawk patrol but no fowl to carry the hawk will just carry dry leaf in oda not to gp home empty handed. tongue tongue tongue
See this Proper 'Aro' Patient.
Me?
Following you
You must be crazy!
You can yarn your silly rubbish on the Manure thread, I don't give a hoot.
But I have a duty to control freaks like you from desecrating this thread with gibberish.
The highlighted shows you know nothing about the guy you dissed
Almunia is just 33 and he won the FA cup with Arsenal in 2005.
Please, quit dissing if you know nothing, makes u look foolish
Eranko!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2010
Arsenal are assessing Montpellier's 29 year old Bosnian centreback Emir Spahic if they didnt get Mertesacker. RUMOUR
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2010
Wenger please give me Mertesacker and Akinfeev as brithday present sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2010
v3:

Wenger please give me Mertesacker and Akinfeev as brithday present sad

When's your birthday moderavizzle? I'll send Wenger a memo to complete the deals pronto. wink

Dr Kitaun:

u reckon Chamakh would outscore JET this season ?

That is like asking whether Dr Kit will smoke more ganja than the pope this year. . . .we all know the answer to that. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2010
debosky:

When's your birthday moderavizzle? I'll send Wenger a memo to complete the deals pronto. wink
Tomorrow smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2010
ritchboy:

hehehehe, yall got your a$$e$ whooped by a bunch of white-boys grin grin
you are evil very evil grin grin grin

ahonohai:

You ignoramus, 1-0 is not a whooping. Besides we were the only team that had never played together before, heck half of us were meeting each other for the first time. To go unbeaten until the semis is no mean feat. That Herts and Beds team we lost to were runners up at Ashburton Grove Emirates Supporters Club Tournament which was played on the Emirates Stadum Pitch. You should be happpy that we repped Naija hard as the only all Nigerian team.
Please forgive him, he is like that grin grin grin grin

guys please stop by-passing the word censor
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
Debosky

I hardly am wrong when it comes to Arsenal issues . . .forget playing time JET is the new boy I am promoting and he will outscore Chamakh, wanna bet ?

Frimpong needs not be rushed, he will freeze in games of EPL magnitude easily but he would come gud l8r.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.