Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,223 members, 7,867,577 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (61357 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2010
the only person you totally supported ended up being the biggest  mumu to ever don an arsenal jersey tongue tongue

adegoat
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Debosky

I hardly am wrong when it comes to Arsenal issues . . .forget playing time JET is the new boy I am promoting and he will outscore Chamakh, wanna bet ?

No problems - JET will outscore Chamakazzie in the Reserve League and Carling Cup.  tongue

Kitstradamus has spoken!!  cheesy

Frimpong needs not be rushed, he will freeze in games of EPL magnitude easily but he would come gud l8r.

No one's rushing him I think, he's third choice behind Song and Denilson so I don't see a problem with him learning. The boy doesn't look like the type to freeze, though he will get more than his fair share of cards.

mukina2:

the only person you totally supported ended up being the biggest  mumu to ever don an arsenal jersey tongue tongue

adegoat
grin grin grin

Even Citeh are thinking of loaning him out now; best decision AW has made in a while by selling him off.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by proudly9ja(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
JET will come out well. I love the fact that despite his height, he can also dribble and he's got great strength. He will be the star of our CC team.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by lordimpaq(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
proudly9ja:

JET will come out well. I love the fact that despite his height, he can also dribble and he's got great strength. He will be the star of our CC team.

some one said that last year
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by proudly9ja(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
lordimpaq:

some one said that last year
who?

In defense of whoever did, JET did do well last season. He scored a total of seven goals for both Blackpool and Doncaster Rovers in the championship last season despite playing only a total of 27 games for them. Thats not bad stats for a 19 year old in my book.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by olabukola: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^^^ lol at doing well in championship. Didn't danish tolotolo do well when he was loaned to bham? Can you beat your chest that he can start a game in WHU when Carlton Cole is fit. That Dude can't even make spurs bench.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
Olabukola is Sauron's younger brother
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
Who is this new cretin?

OK,even Kuyt and Torres(who played more minutes than Fab in the WC and even got injured) are back in Melwood,when is Cesc and Persie due back in Colney? undecided

Can't wait for this period(boredom-fest) to be over.

ahonohai:

How many of us could try this?
Hehehehehehe,i am sure most here have that tatoo mentally and spiritually engraved on them. grin
Nice pics too. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2010
You ignorant f$$k, 1-0 is not an a$$ whooping. Besides we were the only team that had never played together before, heck half of us were meeting each other for the first time. To go unbeaten until the semis is no mean feat. That Herts and Beds team we lost to were runners up at Ashburton Grove Emirates Supporters Club Tournament which was played on the Emirates Stadum Pitch. You should be happpy that we repped Naija hard as the only all Nigerian team.

i was just yanking ur jesus piece. . . what are you ranting about? undecided
did your brain wake up in the wrong side of your head? cheesy

you are evil very evil grin grin grin

SLANDER! you will hear from my lawyer within the hour cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by proudly9ja(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
olabukola:

^^^^ lol at doing well in championship. Didn't danish tolotolo do well when he was loaned to bham? Can you beat your chest that he can start a game in WHU when Carlton Cole is fit. That Dude can't even make spurs bench.
What do you expect from an 18 year old who had previously spent all his life in the academy? score 50 goals a season?

If its Bendtner you are refering to, how can you even say he won't make WHU first team? Is he in Arsenal's first 11? Will he even play when RVP is fit?

Inspite of that compare Bendtner's 2009/2010 season with Cole you mentioned and see who did better.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2010
GAYYners how Market?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2010
Wasnt JET an unsuccessful left-winger just a couple years ago? Make una allow the boy settle in his new position, before all this unnecessary hype. . . the other small black striker wey una been hype this time last season, Sanchez Watt, is he the real deal? I doubt it!

Secondly, Denilson is not a DM. I hope you guys are not going into the new season with him as cover for Alex Song. Otherwise, better pray that Frimpong can deliver.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
Ibime:

Wasnt JET an unsuccessful left-winger just a couple years ago? Make una allow the boy settle in his new position, before all this unnecessary hype. . . the other small black striker wey una been hype this time last season, Sanchez Watt, is he the real deal? I doubt it!

Are you listening to Dr Kit? I think he smoked some unrefined ganja this morning. grin

JET doesn't even have an established position yet, so let him settle down before too much hype comes in.

Secondly, Denilson is not a DM. I hope you guys are not going into the new season with him as cover for Alex Song. Otherwise, better pray that Frimpong can deliver.

I think AW regards Denilson as a DM, but with Frimpong in the ranks, let's hope the two of them can make a good job of deputising for Song.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2010
Preparation for failure
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2010
dayokanu:

Preparation for failure
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 03, 2010
mukina2:

you are evil very evil grin grin grin
Please forgive him, he is like that grin grin grin grin

guys please stop by-passing the word censor

I apologise and have modified the post. . . please remove the quote thank you. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 1:25am On Aug 03, 2010
ritchboy:

i was just yanking your jesus piece. . . what are you ranting about? undecided
did your brain wake up in the wrong side of your head? cheesy

SLANDER! you will hear from my lawyer within the hour cool grin
grin grin  grin evil grin

ahonohai:

I apologise and have modified the post. . . please remove the quote thank you. grin
no wahala, just ignore hell's kitchen, he is like that wink grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 3:18am On Aug 03, 2010
Ibime

when did u become a gunner ?

Sanchez was hyped at the latter stages of the CC, stop distorting facts. JET would come good stop deluding urself, remember also to tell Dobosky to keep shut as anyone 'we' annoint for glory hardly falters.

Muki

craze don dey worry u again abi ? Very soon now, u go ban me cos I yab all Gambians . . .omode ise !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2010
Dr Kit! Kai! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2010
proudly9ja:

What do you expect from an 18 year old who had previously spent all his life in the academy? score 50 goals a season?

If its Bendtner you are refering to, how can you even say he won't make WHU first team? Is he in Arsenal's first 11? Will he even play when RVP is fit?

Inspite of that compare Bendtner's 2009/2010 season with Cole you mentioned and see who did better.

Don't bother wasting your time debating with this Scummie
He claimed Almunia was 40 and had not won anything with Arsenal.
I am expecting him to say soon, that Arsenal has never won the league before
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2010
Muki & Kit
No love lost
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2010
FBS

wetin naw ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2010
happy buffday v3
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2010
yousouph:

happy buffday v3
Thank you smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2010
Dr Kit, spiked say make i tell you make you go chop igbe grin cheesy  agbaya tongue

Happy Burfday V3 kiss kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2010
mukina2:

Happy Burfday V3 kiss kiss kiss
Thanks loff cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2010
Happy Baiday v3.  cheesy

Dr Kitaun:

FBS
wetin naw ?
No mind me jare. I just de salute you ni.  cheesy
The way you deal with these guys. . .I mean they should know by now that you speak the truth and nothing but the truth.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2010
Abeg v3 wey my cake? I no dey wish you happy baiday until you scatter ground o.
Can you also kindly remind B52 that his priority for now should be banging in goals and not knocking up royalty with persistent groin injuries.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eldee(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2010
How come no one is complaining about this new rule the FA put on all EPL teams.
Isn't anyone concerned about the way they made a rule to limit sumn as important as the size of the squad a month to the end of the transfer window.
Shouldn't they at least give one year to get the whole squad sorted out??

I don't care if England lost to North Korea in the World Cup, a knee-jerk reaction like this that could force clubs to sell-off foreign players at knock-off prices is daft.
It doesn't affect Arsenal that much, but things should still be done right.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2010
hapi Buf day V3. . . .

stil waitin 4a DF n Hopeful a GK undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
To be honest eldee, the rule was agree upon by clubs even before the world cub so its not a knee jerk reaction in that sense. It is however a silly rule and like Arsene I wonder why a player's union should agree to such a rule as it would reduce employment opportunities for players in limiting the squad size to 25. I think it was a tradeoff so as not to appear anti-foreigner.

I guess the motivation for most of them was to have more opportunities for english players but it remains to be seen how directly this rule will impact that. Like Arsene I don't see any reason why any group should be protected, if you are good enough then you are good enough. The normal English Xenophobia has now gone into hyperdrive.

What the English fail to realise is that Oezil and Muller did not get into Bayern's team because of any rule but because they were good enough, just like JW looks good enough to break into our first team this season. The media largely drives public opinion, and when they come up with their silly statistics, the gullible ones easily get convinced. They still can't explain why a country with such a small population like Uruguay did so well without even having a world renowned league.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2010
Mukina

who be spiked ? Ur newfound lesbo pair ?

FBS

how u dey jare ? I missed ur AFFICIONADOISM in the WC threads.

V3

ok. Hapi baiday cos if I no holler dem go talk say na because we no dey agree on all issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.