Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. (31640 Views)

Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Obasanjo Lays Wreath At Benue Graveyard Of 73 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack / Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:
Burial site for 73 victims of "Fulani Herdsmen"...

-Courtesy CAN Benue State

CAN is irremediable...It is a travesty in my opinion to give criminality a tribal coloration, particularly when it has been ESTABLISHED that nomads are from different tribes of the North...CAN is bent on dividing Nigeria along ethnic & religious lines.

It is about the CRIME and not the TRIBE.

What was their reaction to dapchi girls ?

Am not in support of the criminal Fulani herdsmen
At same time we should not do what will escalate it
We should not give it religion ,ethnic or tribal coloration
We have Fulani that at not herdsmen.
Sarrki, you see your life?

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Edge1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's only in this category of posts that sarrki will resurface from his 'possum' type of hibernation

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by LZAA: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
imhotep:
Sarrki, you see your life?
cc lzaa

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Adebowale89(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
I hope there are still more land in Benue for that courtesy since the foolish youths in that state can't defend themselves and their families

let them keep running away from their land till this animal in human form hijack their state

the werey above me isn't tired yet with his childishness, how can a sane person open two account and be quoting and requoting, liking and sharing what he's posting and requoting , it disgust me seeing someone like dis as a member on a sensitive forum
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Xano(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

CAN is extension of PDP

We know it

By deduction, MURIC and Miyetti Allah are an extension of APC.

http://www.9newsng.com/a-pregnant-woman-raped-by-fulani-herdsmen-dies-in-presence-of-ortom-photo/
Most of your posts are sickening.

The quote below is deserved. Thank you.

Angelparadise:

All the innocent souls that was killed and raped by those you support directly or indirectly because of any blood amount of money or selfish political, tribal and ethnicity that you and your zombies are been paid or gain , each souls must torment you and your likes using every opportunities as political games even when blood on innocent children are splits because of cow. Let all the natural living things judge you and your likes for achieving your goes no matter how many innocent lives , blood were splits .Our God Almighty never sleeps or slumbers. Is not to late to amend your bloody thirsty political and economical gain . The soul of those innocent killed are crying for vengeance and God answers the innocent in due time
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by KingLaka: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:
CAN and Jamatu Nasril should please refrain in talks and activities like this

Nigeria is a secular state

They didn't own Nigeria I mean the 2 religion

Oga BMC go and learn how to make correct sentences, you'll need it. If the money you are receiving as an asslicker for Cowhari isn't enough, we can crowdfund you.

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
What was erected from the post including the inscription isn't far from the truth
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by uvalued(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

I pray that God will open your eyes of understanding
Your defense of Fulani herdsmen is not sailing... They are killers and CAN has said the truth so you need your bipolar brain enlightened

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by PastorAji(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

CAN is irremediable...It is a travesty in my opinion to give criminality a tribal coloration, particularly when it has been ESTABLISHED that nomads are from different tribes of the North...CAN is bent on dividing Nigeria along ethnic & religious lines.

SARRKI..... IS A

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by degamemaster(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

I pray that God will open your eyes of understanding
You see how you reduced yourself to a conscienceless bigot because of crumbs from your fulani masters and your hatred for Igbos cos its obvious. I mean, the worst heat is on your own tribesmen and you have the guts to continue defending them.
May God deliver your soul and have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
lastmessenger:
You are a full blooded Hausa Fulani man who comes online to claim Yoruba. Have you ever condemned the presidents nonchalant attitude towards the issue of Fulani herdsmen? Have you ever condemned the Nigeria's security which has 95% Fulani domination all because of a tribal bigot who calls himself a president? When the president is showing open support for his terrorist brothers,what then do you expect CAN to do who are well aware of a plot by this group of people to wipe their brothers in the same faith.
Guy you are full blooded Fulani man as no Yoruba man thinks so retrogressive like you.
I am in support of CAN action so that it will remain there for generations to see that Fulanis are not your friends. They did it in the Hausa land and took over,they did it in illorin and took over and now they are trying Benue but this time around they will fail.
Sarkki and one idiot called Alariiwo are awusa foolanii who come here to disguise themselves as Yoruba. They can only fool gullible people who can't read in between the lines.
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by bendike: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please, kindly shut up for once. I politely beg you.
sarrki:

Must everything be about pmb

Did you see pmb in my mentioned ?

You guys are political jobbers under PDP

Human life is nothing to PDP

So I don't blame you at all

You can't give what you don't have
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by denko(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
But it suits them when refer to Niger Deltan militants
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by MrSly(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

Stupid thread from a stupid moniker, sarrki.
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by GMbuharii: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

Bmc+Ogogoro
grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by GMbuharii: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

Must everything be about pmb
Did you see pmb in my mentioned ?
You guys are political jobbers under PDP
Human life is nothing to PDP
So I don't blame you at all
You can't give what you don't have
if you will not have mercy on yourself,at least have mercy on English nah,haba! grin
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Estellar: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
GMbuharii:

if you will not have mercy on yourself,at least have mercy on English nah,haba!
grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by lastempero: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
CAN should also as start telling their folks over there to protect and defend their lifes,they should also tune down on all these their spiritual emphasis because is giving these uncircumcised MorphOS upper hand.

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by achiever12: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:
CAN and Jamatu Nasril should please refrain in talks and activities like this

Nigeria is a secular state

They didn't own Nigeria I mean the 2 religion

When last did you check the Nigerian Army coat of arms? If Nigeria is a secular country, why is there an Arabic inscription in the coat of arm?
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Eketem: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Fulani herdsmen committed a crime

Fulani herdsmen claimed responsibility and are being defended by Minister of Defense and The IGP plus the President.

So who should we hold responsible for the crime?

Did the Fulani herdsmen say it is not them?

People who are proud of their hand work and boasting about it and no one can arrest them instead those who should arrest are defending them.

CAN did very well, there is nothing CAN is doing that Meyetti Allah people have claimed responsibility for. So what are you whinning about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Which way Nigeriaaaa??!!

The innocent blood being shed is Nigeria is just weakening to say the least.

cry cry cry
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by BabaRamota1980: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

Your eko oni baje is a smokescreen. We know who you are.

Emir Sanusi spoke up and identified hinself and Sultan as patrons of these killers and went on to say their acts in Benue are justified.

A Proffesor gave justification and reason why the actions of Fulani in Benue is a pride and that the Benue Plateau Basin must be conquered, even in bloodshed if it comes down to that.

Sultan has claimed that he is the supreme leader of Fulani in West Africa. In other words he can command an army of invaders to bring in battle and war to get concession in Nigeria.

Ango Abdullahi has said Fulani herdsmen are killing others first because they fear becoming victims. He even dismissed the repeated attacks on Olu Falae farm as normal.

Miyetti Satan has declared that anti grazing law in Benue is an open invitation to war and carnage and unless repealed the killing and massacre will continue.

ElRufai used state fund to pay amnesty to these killers as reward for job well done in Southern Kaduna.

None of the top ranking fulani in the country has denied that fulani herdsmen are behind these killings and massacres. In fact they encourage it and want it to continue. They give protection and reward to the herdsmen who in turn carry out the orders of Sanusi, Sultan, Ango, Miyetti and El Rufai.

So who are you in the rank and file of fulani jihadists to deny that the massacre in Benue is not the handwork of fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by SouthEastFacts: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

I understand BMC is still owing you February salary for poor performance, so you are working hard to earn your pay.

Well done, CAN.

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by kingchris30(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
73 innocent souls were lost and you guys are here complaining about what is written on sign post. what has this country turned into. Once again May their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by kennymartinz(m): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Total act of wickedness, why should anyone go kill scores of people like this. Conscience is dead act of terror is on the high side and our leaders are busy doing nothing about it. They made this innocent set of people ever regret being a Nigerian. My prayer is that all those who partake in this would forever live to regret it, no matter what. May there souls rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by donnie(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

70 people are killed and your talking about "escalate"'. E neva escalate already?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba State By FMPWH / Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes / Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.