Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Often Do You Evangelise? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Do You Evangelise? (4108 Views)

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. / Lifestyle Is The Best Way To Evangelise Today. Do You Agree? / Lord's Chosen Members Spotted Using Customized Plane To Evangelise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Stop talking like shekau
Is your Koran different from the one Osama used..

Get a visa to Syria abeg make we see road undecided
I be Christian bros but the disturb too much. What's hard in respecting other's religion?
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Siki355(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2018
tolugar:
The type of evangelizing they do now is

"Come to our church, it's a bible believing church"

We re so busy now converting souls from one church to another
i da tews uuu
dis is so annoying, rada dan going to preach to none Christians. they ll b busy inviting Christians to their own church.
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Toks2008(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Omooba77:
Jesus Christ said, Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to all nations; baptising them in the name of The Father, of the Son, of the Holy Spirit.
How often do we carry out this task?

I am more of an e-evangelist than offline and to GOD be the glory.
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by ZombieTAMER: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
I be Christian bros but the disturb too much. What's hard in respecting other's religion?

Religious tolerance is the key
They no come do am for your parlour

We have people that block public roads on Fridays
Yet have you heard anyone fought them

It's the disadvantages of multi ethnic and religious country ...
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Dpleaser: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Omooba77:
Jesus Christ said, Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to all nations; baptising them in the name of The Father, of the Son, of the Holy Spirit.
How often do we carry out this task?

Are u sure Jesus said this, please give me reference so I can check
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Dpleaser: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
Any small thing you people will shout Islamization yet you are the ones always accosting people in their homes , on public transportation , in hostels , in the road etc “ spreading the gospel “ . Nobody accuses you of “ christianization . Stop violating people’s privacy and space unless they request you too ! It’s rude !
Thanks my sister for this,
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Dpleaser: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Stop talking like shekau
Is your Koran different from the one Osama used..

Get a visa to Syria abeg make we see road undecided
You people are so intolerant in nature, even if the guy u quote is a Muslim, will u tell him its wrong for him to evangelise as a Muslim or u think the country belonged to Christians alone. U better get a life and stop these hypocritical attitude of yours
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by ZombieTAMER: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Dpleaser:

You people are so intolerant in nature, even if the guy u quote is a Muslim, will u tell him its wrong for him to evangelise as a Muslim or u think the country belonged to Christians alone. U better get a life and stop these hypocritical attitude of yours

Go back and read what he wrote before quoting me abeg.... Am busy now
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Omooba77: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dpleaser:

Are u sure Jesus said this, please give me reference so I can check
Mathhew 28:18-20: Mark 16:15-20 sir
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by higherpower: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
A Deeper Life member convinces a Dunamis member to leave Dunamis and Join Deeper Life.
A Living faith member invites a Chosen member to Living faith Church.
A Redeem member finds away to bring that Christ embassy fellow to Redeem church.
And they be calling it "soul winning"...
Were they lost in their previous churches? Can't you see that you guys are just competing?
Chai... Me I can't play church again oh jare. The Transfer market here is hotter than LaLiga and EPL
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by ndcide(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
I be Christian bros. but the disturb too dey much. respect others religion

If you are a Christian as you said, are you born again?

Do you evangelize as commanded by Jesus Christ?
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Omooba77: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
Toks2008:

I am more of an e-evangelist than offline and to GOD be the glory.
May God strengthen you more sir
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by ejimatic: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Preaching is not optional for a Christian .it is an obligation--I Corr 10 16, math 24: 14 Every true christian must be an evangeliser-How many Christians preach nowadays? How many pastors are preaching from door to door like Jesus? Many church leaders today prefer sitting them and preaching on pupits - every Christian who wants to be like Jesus must follow Jesus command by preaching from door to door
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by BENARI: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jehovah's witnesses are the only ones doing that.

I don't see any other organisation(s) ever being able to do so.

The witnesses don't just do it, they enjoy doing it, it seems.

Somebody must work very hard to convince me, they do not practice the only true religion, because for all I see, they are the only ones practising the teaching of Christ.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Omooba77: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
BENARI:
Jehovah's witnesses are the only ones doing that.

I don't see any other organisation(s) ever being able to do so.

The witnesses don't just do it, they enjoy doing it, it seems.

Somebody must work very hard to convince me, they do not practice the only true religion, because for all I see, they are the only ones practising the teaching of Christ.

I can speak for RCCG, we are trying our best and God is rewarding us with bountiful harvest
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Omooba77: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
CuteMadridista:
I find evangelising by certain Christians malicious

These Christians are the type that believe the peooe ignorant of Jesus' saving power would make heaven or be judged by their works

I find it malicious cuz these Christians go into villages where the people are living peacefully and tell them about Jesus - whom majority would reject as they're worshipping another god or no god already - thereby canceling whatever chance those people have of making heaven

Check the meme below and understand better

2 Timothy 4:2-5

(1) (2) (Reply)

T B Joshua Allegedly Married Off His Daughter Secretly To Avoid Scandal / The New Birth And The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit - When One Becomes A Christian / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God 61st Annual Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.