Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja (11761 Views)

So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. / My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2018
I used to believe there are sensible people on nairaland but now I've come to conclusion that they're rare.... this dude Is always clamouring he's gonna marry a virgin... on a particular thread 2days(the thread was created by a guy last month but it showed up) this same goat said the same thing; if you're not a virgin fvck off..
and I asked the fool if he's a virgin, if he's not then he should stop dreaming about virgins alas see what a supposed human being told me; deflowering a lady boosts a guy's ego.. check the pic below.

some guys claiming lords in this forum are really fools... their stupidity is beyond human comprehension.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2018
Nawao some people get time to carry online matter for head

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by NeeKlaus: 1:47am On Mar 12, 2018
This one is still mad. Let's hope for posterity's sake, you are not remembered for this.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by purem(m): 2:14am On Mar 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I used to believe there are sensible people on nairaland but now I've come to conclusion that they're rare.... this dude Is always clamouring he's gonna marry a virgin... on a particular thread 2days(the thread was created by a guy last month but it showed up) this same goat said the same thing; if you're not a virgin fvck off..
and I asked the fool if he's a virgin, if he's not then he should stop dreaming about virgins alas see what a supposed human being told me; deflowering a lady boosts a guy's ego.. check the pic below.

some guys claiming lords in this forum are really fools... their stupidity is beyond human comprehension.

I can see some regrets in you

Next time don't rush to get deflowered at a tender age

But if you like the guy you should let him know

Coz for you to have memorise his monicker and monitoring his post means deris something deep going on in your mind

Please let it out

To love someone is not a crime

18 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by femi4: 4:28am On Mar 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Sorry about your loss

10 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 4:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Ladies & Gents who hunger after truth please read my Miseducations and make sure you Follow, i always follow back.

3 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:
Ladies & Gents who hunger after truth please read my Miseducations and make sure you Follow, i always follow back.

I always do. You've been very helpful in emancipating the weak ones from the stranglehold of the other sex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by kenir(m): 5:15am On Mar 12, 2018
purem:

I can see some regrets in you

Next time don't rush to get deflowered at a tender age

But if you like the guy you should let him know

Coz for you to have memorise his monicker and monitoring his post means deris something deep going on in your mind

Please let it out

To love someone is not a crime

bros abeg which beer u dey drink make i cm park 1 thruck for ur yard

8 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by MissWrite(f): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Lol... cheesy.

Hmmmm.........The Upset-girl, seems like you're becoming the Anti-bunjy around here: angry A girl with a grudge, or simply on a mission? It's good entertainment though so, I'm not mad at you. wink

On this, however, I can't disagree with Bunji: if you don't have big feet (or big guts), trying to fill somebody else's shoes can leave you swimming about in a massive sea of insecurities. So, it's better when you're only in competition with yourself. It actually IS an ego boost. And many people need this (some girls too). Please don't stand in their way, hun.

4 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by DabLord: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2018
tongue shocked lipsrsealed Mid-night subscriber
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by IamAirforce1: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2018
This girl is so upset with ubunja
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
stupid naija girl.form dem too form,fine dem no fine.how on earth God did you make me a Nigerian.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Gofwane(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:
This girl is so upset with ubunja
the sadness is soo much to the extent that it can be felt in all her threads.

Abeg @op, who vandalised your pvssy and ran away? grin

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by CAPSLOCKED: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
FROM ONE DEAD, MEN-HATING THREAD TO ANOTHER.

YOU'RE A SERIOUS CALAMITY.

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by dukeprince50: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
only madness makes someone uses his two legs to trek unexplorable distance, theupsetgirl ur threads is irritating my p.enis
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Opentokwowledge: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
I didn't know the prerequisite for landing yourself a virgin is being one yourself until today... Op, when was the last time you had a good night sleep? You must be very tired.

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Upset girl pls forgive that guy that vandalized your kpekus and ran away. Pls forgive and forget . Seems this fool doesn't ve a phone,that's why she normally post at midnight,its like she takes somebody's phone anytime the person is sleeping to post her rubbish and she can never quote anyone during the day time forming busy.. Poor broke girl,no wonder she is upset.

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by swiz123(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
I am truly sorry for the gory death your kpekus suffered at a tender age.

Please, let go off the anger and frustration.

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by luke55720: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
No body send you to loose your virginity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Upset girl pls forgive that guy that vandalized your kpekus and ran away. Pls forgive and forget . Seems this fool doesn't ve a phone,that's why she normally post at midnight,its like she takes somebody's phone anytime the person is sleeping to post her rubbish and she can never quote anyone during the day time forming busy.. Poor broke girl,no wonder she is upset.

lmao... I should leave my work to come and post stuffs on nairaland?? ur poor family are deranged

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

lmao... I should leave my work to come and post stuffs on nairaland?? ur poor family are deranged
. Seems ur customer just climbed down from you? OLOSHO.

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by stubbornman(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl ......I think you need a very good fvck....I mean a very very good one....you'll be alright
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by BaeMercy(f): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
I am tired of this forum
95% of men here are always ready to exchange words with women
They create threads upandan against women
Everybody has their life to live
If a woman is angry, they will call her olosho and talk about her virginity
Well, i don't blame guys
If the ladies decide to keep it they won't be insult because 95% of men here don't respect women
Everyday my hatred for this forum is increasing
Only gender base violence and cyberbully

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:
have you followed me back
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
stubbornman:
TheUpsetGirl ......I think you need a very good fvck....I mean a very very good one....you'll be alright
i think your testicles need to be cut off
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
have you followed me back
i dont see your name anywhere on my list.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:
i dont see your name anywhere on my list.
lol, which lists. Instead of you to act mature and stop being petty. is OK is ok!
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
BaeMercy:
I am tired of this forum
Well, i don't blame guys
If the ladies decide to keep it they won't be insult because 95% of men here don't respect women
Respect is earned.
now it hurts to be called an olosho but when a man is angry you call him gay or whatever!! lmfaooooo.if NL tires you the deactivate button is very big...

3 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
BaeMercy:
I am tired of this forum
Well, i don't blame guys

Lol, don't take it too personal. You can type & string words together like they can do, right?
The tip is to remove yourself from whatever is being said. Detach. They don't know you, that's number one. They don't matter, that's number two. Number three, avoid triggering threads if you know you can't handle the content. Don't let people's opinions affect you in that way. Armor up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol, which lists.
Instead of you to act mature and stop being petty. is OK is ok!
go take out your frustrations on whoever caused them lol. dont go crazy on me i wasnt there!!!
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:

go take out your frustrations on whoever caused them lol. dont go crazy on me i wasnt there!!!
i am not quarelling with you pls stop embarrassing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? / "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.