Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Chanced On This Love Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Chanced On This Love Letter (452 Views)

Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Chanced On This Love Letter by vybzkartel: 5:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Apam
D/A JHS
Box 162
apam

Hello Sweet boy
My heart is beat kumkum kumkum for your beautiful love as am write this love massage to you.
I like the things you do me at secret places.
You make me see that the world is sweet also.
If your love is crime then I be policewoman to catch it to my heart prison because it is not
ordinarily love.
But the things I am freightend always is that many girls are want you. They do things to jealousy me.
You saw that many men are
wanting me but am minding you only. So promise me that the devils will not win you from me, because I gived all my heart for you. None can wrote englosh as me wrotted.
Remember our enjoy times always.
I love you more than the all the sands in the beach
Forget me not or else u will be what a shock soon

Your only girl lover
Araba Ansaba
Re: I Chanced On This Love Letter by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:49am On Mar 12, 2018
grin

My heart is beat kumkum kumkum for your beautiful love as am write this love massage to you.

It beats like a drum .. grin

Hahahaha...What cud that be? He must be fvcking her in the bushes... grin

None can wrote englosh as me wrotted.
Ofcurz, her English na correct... tongue

This one juz killed me.. embarassed

Re: I Chanced On This Love Letter by BabbanBura(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2018
vybzkartel:
Apam
D/A JHS
Box 162
apam

Hello Sweet boy
You make me see that the world is sweet also.
If your love is crime then I be policewoman to catch it to my heart prison because it is not
ordinarily love.
But the things I am freightend always is that many girls are want you. They do things to jealousy me.
You saw that many men are
wanting me but am minding you only. So promise me that the devils will not win you from me, because I gived all my heart for you. None can wrote englosh as me wrotted.
Remember our enjoy times always.
I love you more than the all the sands in the beach

Your only girl lover
Araba Ansaba

I wrote plenty letters back then

(1) (Reply)

Popular Instagram Queen Mistakenly Livestreams Herself Giving A Head. / Romance / Happy Good Friday, Get In Here And Join This Young Man In Prayer (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.