Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (35804 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by rejosom(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2018
kaluxy007:

What's the essence of following his doctrine when you still answer simple questions with 'I don't know' all the while you've been following his teaching I expect by now you should be competing with the likes of Einstein

Lolx @competing with the likes of Einstein.

Back to topic? You asked me questions which a lil bit personal to the young man. But, I only gave my honest answers with reference to most Daddy GOs and senior Pastors.

Why are my following his doctrines? Can you help me with a list of his doctrines... One thing I know is that his stand on tithing and offering has been backed up by the bible and so far no pastor has come out to biblically disprove that.

So, if you think he has any doctrines that are contrary to the bible, then you can point them out. If not what is your grouse with him?
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by achiever12: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2018
felixomor:
The real motive is out

Yeah, the real motive to free people from the shackles of your demonic pastors posing as men of God, but have proved themselves to be money suckling demons.

Empty pastors that will preach fake ungodly, unbiblical doctrines just to get rich over night.

The game is up for your empty pastors!

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Jaykolo10:

But your fellow freezeple can be quick to condemn the GO'S abeg make una calm down look put for what's next
So u want to be like him right.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by millomaniac: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Hello Sheeple, here are the answers to your questions.

-How well has Freeze studied the Bible that he would come out openly to say he will lead multitudes

Ans: If you have been following his criticism online you will see that all his points are backed up with scriptural verses from the bible but on the other hand your pastors couldn't even point out a verse to back their claims instead they resort to emotional blackmail e.g "i cannot respond to a mad man" - Pastor Oyedepo. So ask yourself who now understand the bible better?...your pastors or freeze?

- In his case who called him?? We all know he called himself na

Ans: Please Mr. Call Witness, tell me which of your pastor you were there with when God called them? OK...OK before God call someone he will inform you to be there during the call abi?

- A man that couldn't save his marriage is he the one that would give you directions on how to go about your lives?

Ans: If one of your very big pastors with millions of followers Pastor Chris Oyakilome cannot save his marriage and still collect your tithes comfortably then you have no right to judge freeze too...besides, if you are a christian you will understand that God can use anyone irrespective of their past. Bible case study, Saul who eventually became Paul and wrote the most book in the New Testament persecuted Christ... Oh you don't read your bible.

So, before people like you will come on Nairaland and spill trash think and think again or borrow sense.

Selah.

You get it but sadly most dont. I dont follow freeze anywhere or listen to his teachings except here on nairaland and everything he says is simple common sense backed by the bible.

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Jaykolo10(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
edimat007:

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Jaykolo10(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
edimat007:

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by cmecproblem(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Excellent retirement plan
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by saltoasis: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Ha ha ha ha !!!!
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Paradigm777: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

-How well has Freeze studied the Bible that he would come out openly to say he will lead multitudes

Ans: If you have been following his criticism online you will see that all his points are backed up with scriptural verses from the bible but on the other hand your pastors couldn't even point out a verse to back their claims instead they resort to emotional blackmail e.g "i cannot respond to a mad man" - Pastor Oyedepo. So ask yourself who now understand the bible better?...your pastors or freeze?

Ans: Please Mr. Call Witness, tell me which of your pastor you were there with when God called them? OK...OK before God call someone he will inform you to be there during the call abi?

- A man that couldn't save his marriage is he the one that would give you directions on how to go about your lives?

Ans: If one of your very big pastors with millions of followers Pastor Chris Oyakilome cannot save his marriage and still collect your tithes comfortably then you have no right to judge freeze too...besides, if you are a christian you will understand that God can use anyone irrespective of their past. Bible case study, Saul who eventually became Paul and wrote the most book in the New Testament persecuted Christ... Oh you don't read your bible.

So, before people like you will come on Nairaland and spill trash think and think again or borrow sense.

Selah.
Kingofamebo. U r daddy freeze
N landers, daddy freeze is on Nairaland using the moniker kingofamebo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Chibabe1(f): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Okay! Let me be observing sha
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lol,
My earnest prayer for freeze is may he establish a physical church.
Pay church rent, bills, buy diesel/fuel for almost every service, pay worker's, repair instruments almost every month, receive calls from members by 12am - 4am everyday, settle family quarrels almost every day, visit sick members every week, rush to hospitals to pray for emergency cases every week, support at least 5 families of less privileged in the church and make sure no member of the church pays tithe and or offering and all donations must go to the poor in the church, meanwhile he must not write any books, take any job or have a spare business cus people will think the money is from the sheeple.
When he does all this, then he can be innocent in the eyes of God.

5 Likes

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by blackbeau1(f): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
And so it begins. Watch as he turns into the very thing he condemns
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Chochovini: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha
Freeze death is so near
. Come o..na U go kill am?
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
kaluxy007:
So freeze criticized Pastors to gain followers and very soon he'll start getting donations from people but will he show his members the cheques he's been receiving.
All this while I've been silent concerning this bros matter, all my life I don't think I have attended church a hundred times but I can see through many of this so called spiritual leaders.
Freeze supporters please answer this questions
- How well has Freeze studied the Bible that he would come out openly to say he will lead multitudes

Make una think wella, I know most of you support his teaching because you seek justification for not paying your dues, You say you won't pay to pastors but how many people have you helped with the 10%??
Simply say you can't let go of 10% rather than ranting on how Pastors leave large

Note- I too hasn't paid tithe but I won't use fraudulent pastors as excuse

Freeze is well read in the bible. He even went to theology skol. He's not a novice. His arguments are bible based with facts bt the pastor don't reply him with bible facts they either insult him and throw alot of sentiments around cos of their high positions. The only issue I have with freeze is wen he insults pastor bluntly.
Have u listened to his radio program on Sunday mornings? I hv once or 2ce. Try 2

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by BossLaifay(f): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
jasmines:
Lol,
Pay church rent, bills, buy diesel/fuel for almost every service, pay worker's, repair instruments almost every month.....
My dear! They keep shouting tithe and offering as if the meager 50 naira offering they give can make someone rich! Mshewww!

We are surely watching! He will perform all these and more with no private donations!

2 Likes

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by macaphan007(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Thief ..i just unfollowed the thief on all platforms now ..

DADDY FREEZE YOU ARE A THIEF
The bros had his plan worked out all along,next thing he would say people are being blessed by his teachings so they want a physical building where they can meet,then people will start making donations with him giving some verses as reference, church don start be that.

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
jasmines:
Lol,
Pay church rent, bills, buy diesel/fuel for almost every service, pay worker's, repair instruments almost every month, receive calls from members by 12am - 4am everyday, settle family quarrels almost every day, visit sick members every week, rush to hospitals to pray for emergency cases every week, support at least 5 families of less privileged in the church and make sure no member of the church pays tithe and or offering and all donations must go to the poor in the church, meanwhile he must not write any books, take any job or have a spare business cus people will think the money is from the sheeple.
When he does all this, then he can be innocent in the eyes of God.

All of that can be done without tithes and first fruits(whatever that means).

Religion is extremely harmful to the society.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Next2Bezee(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
felixomor:
The real motive is out

What motive? He has been preaching on Instagram & YouTube for a long time now. Has he asked you once for offering or tithe?
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by DonBenny77(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
When I called daddy freezer an Antichrist and false prophet one myopic fellow here came for my head

Now just just look at.............
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
macaphan007:
The bros had his plan worked out all along,next thing he would say people are being blessed by his teachings so they want a physical building where they can meet,then people will start making donations with him giving some verses as reference, church don start be that.

Yes church don start be that. With better refined doctrines that allows people to at least make use of their "comon sense".
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Next2Bezee(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonBenny77:
When I called daddy freezer an Antichrist and false prophet one myopic fellow here came for my head

...your head. It is still not correct. We know.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonBenny77:

Now look at what?

You seem so much like a satanic follower
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Papyk: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
kaluxy007:
So freeze criticized Pastors to gain followers and very soon he'll start getting donations from people but will he show his members the cheques he's been receiving.
All this while I've been silent concerning this bros matter, all my life I don't think I have attended church a hundred times but I can see through many of this so called spiritual leaders.
- How well has Freeze studied the Bible that he would come out openly to say he will lead multitudes

Make una think wella, I know most of you support his teaching because you seek justification for not paying your dues, You say you won't pay to pastors but how many people have you helped with the 10%??
Simply say you can't let go of 10% rather than ranting on how Pastors leave large

You getting the whole thing wrong, Daddy freeze never ask anyone to pay anything, All his teachings are about the jesus teaching which is Love your nerihbor like yourself and you should help the poor people around you because this are only laws command us to follow as a follower of christ. Why your sitting there doing notting, Daddy freeze is opening thousand of people eyes to the truth not only in nigeria but all over the world. Last sunday, over 1600 people join live to hear from his teaching which is purely bible based
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
adoniza:

All of that can be done without tithes and first fruits(whatever that means).

Religion is extremely harmful to the society.

You forgot to add offering.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by saltoasis: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Selah.
Clap for yourself
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
As usual, satanic follower are all over the thread throwing insults at freeze.
Any follower of false doctrines is a satanist and will be dealt with by god
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Papyk:
You getting the whole thing wrong, Daddy freeze never ask anyone to pay anything, All his teachings are about the jesus teaching which is Love your nerihbor like yourself and you should help the poor people around you because this are only laws command us to follow as a follower of christ. Why your sitting there doing notting, Daddy freeze is opening thousand of people eyes to the truth not only in nigeria but all over the world. Last sunday, over 1600 people join live to hear from his teaching which is purely bible based

When they join finish, I hope they are not going to disturb any pastor with: "daddy pray for me", "daddy I need deliverance", "daddy when will you come to know my place".
If only they will leave other pastors alone.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by DonBenny77(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

...your head. It is still not correct. We know.

Yours is, suddenly he has been called by God.
Olodo......
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by OBIGS(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
kaluxy007:

pastor Chris oyakilome that was called was he able to save his marriage with his pastor wife.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by DonBenny77(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
adoniza:

Now look at what?

You seem so much like a satanic follower

I guess you are the God that called hi to open online church

Butt hole like you
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by paxonel(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
kaluxy007:
So freeze criticized Pastors to gain followers
this is not necessarily the motive

and very soon he'll start getting donations from people but will he show his members the cheques he's been receiving
i wish he will this transparent. But i think it's about the information he is passing across. If he saying the truth no one cares to monitor his account.

All this while I've been silent concerning this bros matter, all my life I don't think I have attended church a hundred times
so you have never paid tithe to pastors a hundred times you still have the got to condemn people who don't pay tithe by saying
"you won't pay to pastors but how many people have you helped with the 10%??
Simply say you can't let go of 10% rather than ranting on how Pastors leave large" ?

no pastor in Nigeria have studied bible half of daddy freeze, they have been leading people blindly

then, in that case, all the pastors in Nigeria called themselves too.

this is not a sound argument, think of something else. Pastor Chris okotie and oyakhilome are still leading.

then wait and see if freeze will be fraudulent collecting tithe and first paw paw before you judge him
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Next2Bezee(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonBenny77:

Yours is, suddenly he has been called by God.
Olodo......

He has been preaching on Instagram and YouTube for a long time already.

Did you know that? No

Do you follow him on any social media platform? No

So in conclusion, you don't know anything but still feel then need to comment

That's why your head is not correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.