Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (35807 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
adoniza:

You can't be sure unless god says so.

The holy spirit is watching us all o

The Bible says that by their fruits you shall know them.
By the fruits Frz bears, I don't need John the Baptist or apostle Paul to come down from heaven to tell me that this is a doctrine from hell.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please read if you need a miracle job!

MIRACLE JOB BANQUET

First off, I need you to understand that we are in the prophetic last days when things will become unbearably hard for the earth and it's inhabitants. Great industries will be shutting down, big conglomerates will be closing down, so many people will be experiencing hardship because they will be out of jobs or unproductive in their engagements. Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. But as by redemption, your own case is different in this last days. 1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light. 2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished. By the power of redemption, you have escaped the the corruption of the last days. You are called a king and a priest in this last days. Can you imagine the son of a former President looking for a job in his own country? Not to talk of the son of a current President. He just needs a note from his father and all doors will begin to open to him. Now imagine what will happen to you as a son of God. Every time you believe his word concerning any issue you are holding a note from Him confronting that issue!
Understand that when we talk about joblessness, we are not just talking about people without paid employment, we are also talking about contractors and suppliers without contracts or places to supply, consultants without clients, salesmen not having anything going for them, you have a consulting firm but nobody is coming there, they only know your address, you have stuff in your shop but nobody is coming to buy them. All these is declared over today in Jesus name! Amen! Anyone not productively engaging needs God's divine intervention. Understand that God hates to see his people doing nothing. Matthew 20:6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? 20:7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. This is a picture of God that shows his anger against joblessness. God is the householder in this picture and he always has something for everyone in his household to do. This means he's got something for you to do. Therefore, whatever keeps you doing nothing is cursed today in Jesus name! Understand that every parable that Jesus taught unveils to us how God behaves- in this one he hates to see anyone in his household idle. May your hands become seeing eyes and may your hands become finding hands today in Jesus name!
The good news is that God has a miracle job waiting for you today.
1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. God is not an infidel, he has provided something to do for you. 2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself. Hod is under obligation to provide a job for you. Look here. 2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. If God expects you to work before you eat, and he is obligated to provide something for his own, then, relax, he must have provided something for you. Therefore, the siege holding you down joblessness is cursed today! Some people are very skilled, yet something is just covering them from progressing. Everything holding you down is cursed today in Jesus name!
Haggi and her son were dying away in the wilderness. Genesis 21:15 And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs. 21:16 And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bow shot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.Genesis 21:19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink. Yes, the world has become a dessert but there is always a well for you. I command your eyes to be open to see the amazing opportunities around you in Jesus name! Amen! Every empire on earth is built on ideas, in Jesus name, begin to see what others cannot see. Why must you die of thirst? Look around, there is a well of water around you- amazing opportunities with unlimited possibilities. A man had a doctorate degree from the USA and he came to Nigeria searching for a job, but couldn't find. His eyes was opened to a very small oil palm business and before he knew what was happening it had become big time business- a well of water! A youth corper found himself in an area where he was the only economics teacher, he started teaching extra lessons in economics and he made #2 million in one year. A young man in covenant university went into small scale fish business, before he knew what was happening it expanded, and he paid his way through private school with the returns and he even had employees. A man lost his job but with his car he started taxi business in the airport area, the first day he came back home with #3000. He started packaged dried fish business from the returns and today he is exporting his product! A woman was selling waste bottles on a small scale and before she knew it grow, she used the proceeds from it to travel abroad and get a university education. Understand that doing nothing will only erode your dignity. At the end of this article, you begin to see what you couldn't see before in Jesus name!
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Start to seek the expansion of God's kingdom here on earth through soul winning, and God will divinely add to you. I have found out that this is the jackpot of life! When you take pleasure in the things of God, you are entitled to his favour. Psalms 102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. 102:14 For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof. Favour will reposition your life this week in Jesus name! Many job seekers shall become employers of labour this year. God will open your eyes to see the well of water. Genesis 21:19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.

Global Christian Centre, Worldwide

Jesus is Lord!

Share with your loved ones...

Join us on https:///06BBSuGwuAqEFtU3ZsEJ5W

Helpline, 08126401351
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
jasmines:

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew:5:17
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew:5:18 kjv
not think that I have come to do away with the Law of Moses and the teachings of the prophets. I have not come to do away with them, but to make their teachings come true. Good news version
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew:5:19
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew:5:20

Christ said till heaven and earth pass away, the law still stands no tiny part of the shall pass.
Don't you see this part?
Did heaven and earth pass away after Jesus rose up from the dead?
If no, then the law is still standing.

The Bible said shall we then continue in sin that grace may abound?
On your examples, you said quoted Saul, I assume you mean apostle Paul. After Saul became Paul, did he continue those atrocities? No
Mary Magdalene was a prostitute, after she met Christ did she continue to be a prostitute ? No
Abraham impregnated his maid on the request of Sarah. And sent the same maid away on the request of Sarah. Did he sleep with any other maids? No meanwhile in those days, it's a common practice for a woman to decide to bear children through her maid unlike now.
Was King Solomon a pastor?

You can see that Saul turned around after meeting Jesus same with Mary Magdalene. Since Frz has met the same Jesus, why is he still living in sin? Because it's not the same Jesus he met. He met a demon that teaches that it's okay to live with another man's wife, impregnate her and have a child with her and insult anyone who tells you that it is wrong.

The truth is in plain sight for all to see

The fulfiled law is what stands not the old law. Once a law is fulfilled it is no longer eefective. The old law was fulfilled(came true) through the death of christ and that is what stands, not the old one. The scrifieses of christ through his death shall continue to stand, along with his teachings. It is not about the old law.

I didn't want to delve into Freeze's personal life cause we don't have all the details. His fiance may have already legally divorced his wife or currently in the process, I'm not sure, and it's wrong to rely on assumptions or rumors. @tastebudzng now refers to her husband as "ex", so what does that tell you? Or do you have better facts about their marriage than her?

What we no is that they're both seperated from their ex's and therefore free to be with each other. I don't recall any verse in the bible condeming divorce or stating that a man cannot marry another's ex, if you do kindly point it out.

The important thing is that god is using Freeze to save us from false doctrines of occultic pastors.

IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
jasmines:

The Bible says that by their fruits you shall know them.
By the fruits Frz bears, I don't need John the Baptist or apostle Paul to come down from heaven to tell me that this is a doctrine from hell.

what is the fruits here?

And are you saying that Freeze has been to hell and back? How?

Those occultict pastors are the ones spreading all kinds of lies about Freeze cause their flamboyant lifestyle is on the verge of collapse, you can easilly see that.

Gods wrath is gradually catching up with them and hopefuly they would soon confess.

IN GOD WE TRUST

GOD IS WATCHING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.