Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (35801 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by felixomor: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

They are all Muslims. grin. Yoruba Muslims usually get baptised n give themselves new names like David, John, Peter, Enoch. They never get to answer Pastor Gbenga Onigbinde
Stop telling lies. None of the people u mentioned were Muslims.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Marvis4real(f): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
juanjo2:
online church would even be better, no offering, no weekly Thanksgiving, no first fruit of the year etc...
be ready to enrich him through his monitized youtube channels
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by FX99: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Hello Sheeple, here are the answers to your questions.

-How well has Freeze studied the Bible that he would come out openly to say he will lead multitudes

Ans: If you have been following his criticism online you will see that all his points are backed up with scriptural verses from the bible but on the other hand your pastors couldn't even point out a verse to back their claims instead they resort to emotional blackmail e.g "i cannot respond to a mad man" - Pastor Oyedepo. So ask yourself who now understand the bible better?...your pastors or freeze?

- In his case who called him?? We all know he called himself na

Ans: Please Mr. Call Witness, tell me which of your pastor you were there with when God called them? OK...OK before God call someone he will inform you to be there during the call abi?

- A man that couldn't save his marriage is he the one that would give you directions on how to go about your lives?

Ans: If one of your very big pastors with millions of followers Pastor Chris Oyakilome cannot save his marriage and still collect your tithes comfortably then you have no right to judge freeze too...besides, if you are a christian you will understand that God can use anyone irrespective of their past. Bible case study, Saul who eventually became Paul and wrote the most book in the New Testament persecuted Christ... Oh you don't read your bible.

So, before people like you will come on Nairaland and spill trash think and think again or borrow sense.

Selah.
Your are on point Bro. Your head dey there . Tell them.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by ottersberger(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Erm...

Why is this even a topic of discussion?.

Who in his right mind will want to question the quest which Freeze has embarked upon, unless you are one of the many lazy, miracle seeking Nigerians that populate our country space.

A man is teling you to wakeup and smell the coffee, and instead of using your free given brains to "maybe" understand where he is headed, you'd rather resort to name calling and assinine assumptions.

Now, Lets crunch the facts:

Nigeria has 23,000 registered churches. Of these, one church alone has 34,000 branches. Even our banks are more modest.

According to worldpoverty.io, Nigeria has 83 million or over 46% of its population in the poverty list. Even India with a population of well over a billion people is doing much better on the anti poverty struggle with 79 million.

Now, India is not a christian country. That means that most of its people do not pay Tithes as the Tithing law is not given to then, neither was it given to any Nigerian. The very same goes for china, UAE or Japan, who are all world leaders in development and provide a life of dignity to its citizens.

How then can we as Nigerians, and in good conscience, justify the thousands of churches that litter our streets or the noise makers that will not allow people sleep in the wee hours, because according to them, they are called to minister, yet we are bedevilled with every societal ill imaginable and poverty?. All these despite our Tithes, which was not given onto us in the first place.

Which one of these daddy Go's is of Levitical Ancestory?, or are we now to accept that oratory skill and the ability to conjur, now equates to hard facts?.

How plausible then is the claim by Nigerian pastors, that only those who Tithe to them will "see" financial freedom, while non Tithers like yours truly and Freeze, are doomed to condemnation by God, because in their warped and 419 minds, we are stealing from God?.

Also, how is it that with all our universities, both Federal, State and private, we produce practically nothing, yet we have the most churches, while 7 out of the 10 wealthiest pastors in the world are Nigerians?.

Freeze has so far backed up his arguements against Tithing to a Nigerian pastor with the bible. Not his bible, not his conjuring, but hard cold fact and plausible explanation from the scriptures.

Now, pray tell, what arguement, rooted in the scripture other than emotional blackmail and bragging about flying private planes since 1972 has any one of your numerous daddy Go's proffered as a rejoinder to his blasphemy?.

I hold no brief for Freeze, I now understand why politicians will forever hold Nigeria and Nigerians to ransom. A generation of lazy miracle seekers, who have refused to use their most basic capital, common sense. But will rather troop en mass to churches, to seek that which God gracefully bestowed on you at creation from a man. How can anyone blame them for milking your stupidity?.

Nobody will be correct to discourage donations and offerings to the church. Even God's work require finance, But to reawaken and misinterpret a a clear doctrine for personal enrichment is wrong and ought to be arrested by every chiristian.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by somehow: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello Mr death.
Is this you?
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha

Freeze death is so near
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by somehow: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thank you. A church you wouldn't need NEED o be cajored into doing Nada.
semyman:
Great move, please rescue the magas from the guy men in suits that patronize baby factories for new born for different rituals
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
adoniza:

I've never heard freeze speak against offerings, but that too is not needed.

If he has to cater to a physical church and all those things you stated, it can be funded by the free-will donation of himself and other members, not by coersion as most churches are currently doing.

And becides, some of those things aren't even neccesary. For instance, those who need marriage counselling should seek that from professional counselors and not from pastors.

I don't understand why you say churches coerce people, it's not like it's by force or you have no choice. Do u think any pastor can force Nigerians to part with #1 if they don't want to when there are churches in every street?

The thing is that they like fancy things, they prefer to have a rich pastor with flashy cars than a poor/moderate pastor (who doesn't beg them for money). They'll rather go to a church full of rich people who dress flashy than a church of modest people. Who wan wedd or do Thanksgiving in a parko church? Haha, no yeye church building should spoil their wedding picture o, it's once in a lifetime. Now, the cathedrals need money to be run. While a small church may run with 120-200k monthly, a cathedral will gulp anywhere from 4m - 10m while the auditoriums will gulp excesses of 15m. Bigger church, bigger commitments, bigger bills, bigger staffs, bigger expenses.

Where do the churches "catch" defaulters?
During weddings, Thanksgivings, dedications, burials etc so members grudgingly pay tithes and seeds and donations so they won't be denied the chance to have occasions in grand churches, halls and among affluent and rich members.
So you see, i

Meanwhile, so a healthly looking freeze needs money but hungry people on the streets don't need the money?
How will u be sure freeze won't use the excess from the donations to buy himself some luxury phones, trips, etc?

In other news, I look forward to the first online wedding in Nigeria being conducted by freeze.

Interesting times ahead.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jwals: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
So WHO WILL BE THEIR PASTOR, IF NA DADDY FREEZE, you all must be a joker
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Gboom: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
millomaniac:

from what you wrote i can say you are biased. there is nothing that you said that indicted him or implies any wrong doing by him. pastor chris oyahkilome founder of christ embassy had a messy divorce he still leads millions. donald trump president of the most powerful country on earth objectified women and has been divorced before but he still lead millions. i can go on and on. just leave man and woman matter abeg, it is complicated especially when married. the ones you think that their marriage is perfect is because you are not inside the marriage. and how do you know it is not God calling him. besides did he say he is now a pastor? for me so far freeze has been saying simple common sense truths that has been there for so long which you and i know but somehow managed to avoid public scrutiny. There is no single thing that he has said that any pastor has been able to debunk and everything he says is strongly rooted in the bible. i am not saying he is the messiah or some shite like that. i am saying so far he has not done anything wrong. Once an individual manages to distinguish himself from the others naturally he aquires followers, it is only sensible they are organised.
What is your level of education ?
Why are you are writing like a nursery school pupil starting a sentence with a small letter?
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by millomaniac: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gboom:

Why are you are writing like a nursery school pupil starting a sentence with a small letter?

If that is all you can see then sorry. All these nairaland empty brains once they dont know what to say they resort to checking spelling and grammar.

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Gboom: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
millomaniac:

If that is all you can see then sorry.
Sorry for ya self write well next time
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by millomaniac: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gboom:

Lolz. See grammar? What is your own level of education? writing like an illiterate.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Gboom: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
millomaniac:

Lolz. See grammar? What is your own level of education? writing like an illiterate.
Omo, I go school pass you o
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by TheAlchemist: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Acidosis:
Lmao

The mu.mu freeze will thereafter take it offline and start calling for donations (another form of 'tithe and offering')
to build a cathedral, feed the poor, etc.

grin grin grin

At the end of the day, MONEY remains the main factor. What a world

Freeze is against all those big church buildings talk less of a cathedral. God really inhabits our heart not some physical structure. hope u understand.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
jasmines:

I don't understand why you say churches coerce people, it's not like it's by force or you have no choice. Do u think any pastor can force Nigerians to part with #1 if they don't want to when there are churches in every street?

The thing is that they like fancy things, they prefer to have a rich pastor with flashy cars than a poor/moderate pastor (who doesn't beg them for money). They'll rather go to a church full of rich people who dress flashy than a church of modest people. Who wan wedd or do Thanksgiving in a parko church? Haha, no yeye church building should spoil their wedding picture o, it's once in a lifetime. Now, the cathedrals need money to be run. While a small church may run with 120-200k monthly, a cathedral will gulp anywhere from 4m - 10m while the auditoriums will gulp excesses of 15m. Bigger church, bigger commitments, bigger bills, bigger staffs, bigger expenses.

Where do the churches "catch" defaulters?
During weddings, Thanksgivings, dedications, burials etc so members grudgingly pay tithes and seeds and donations so they won't be denied the chance to have occasions in grand churches, halls and among affluent and rich members.
So you see, i

Meanwhile, so a healthly looking freeze needs money but hungry people on the streets don't need the money?
How will u be sure freeze won't use the excess from the donations to buy himself some luxury phones, trips, etc?

In other news, I look forward to the first online wedding in Nigeria being conducted by freeze.

Interesting times ahead.

What I meant by coercion is the use of threats and false doctrines by pastors. When you falsely tell poeple that failling to pay their tithes regularly can land them in hell, that's coercion. Infact it's also a fraud. Can you defend yahoo boys because they don't force their victims too?

I get your points about some church members who encourage monitization in churches, now, if you've been following Freeze's teachings, you will understand that Freeze himself is against the need for physical buildings.

According to Freeze, the coming of Jesus was to fulfil the old law(laws of moses), which means that by his death, each and everyone of those laws became fulfilled, and thus, no longer needed.

So by that act, the practice of going to synagogue/church also came to an end. It simply means that people can now fellowship together without visiting a church. Remember that Jesus himself said that whenever two or three are gatherd in his name, that he is there in their midst. So you now you can see why the online medium is an ideal way to go.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Goodness4525: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
ottersberger:
Erm...

Why is this even a topic of discussion?.

Who in his right mind will want to question the quest which Freeze has embarked upon, unless you are one of the many lazy, miracle seeking Nigerians that populate our country space.

A man is teling you to wakeup and smell the coffee, and instead of using your free given brains to "maybe" understand where he is headed, you'd rather resort to name calling and assinine assumptions.

Now, Lets crunch the facts:

Nigeria has 23,000 registered churches. Of these, one church alone has 34,000 branches. Even our banks are more modest.

According to worldpoverty.io, Nigeria has 83 million or over 46% of its population in the poverty list. Even India with a population of well over a billion people is doing much better on the anti poverty struggle with 79 million.

Now, India is not a christian country. That means that most of its people do not pay Tithes as the Tithing law is not given to then, neither was it given to any Nigerian. The very same goes for china, UAE or Japan, who are all world leaders in development and provide a life of dignity to its citizens.

How then can we as Nigerians, and in good conscience, justify the thousands of churches that litter our streets or the noise makers that will not allow people sleep in the wee hours, because according to them, they are called to minister, yet we are bedevilled with every societal ill imaginable and poverty?. All these despite our Tithes, which was not given onto us in the first place.

Which one of these daddy Go's is of Levitical Ancestory?, or are we now to accept that oratory skill and the ability to conjur, now equates to hard facts?.

How plausible then is the claim by Nigerian pastors, that only those who Tithe to them will "see" financial freedom, while non Tithers like yours truly and Freeze, are doomed to condemnation by God, because in their warped and 419 minds, we are stealing from God?.

Also, how is it that with all our universities, both Federal, State and private, we produce practically nothing, yet we have the most churches, while 7 out of the 10 wealthiest pastors in the world are Nigerians?.

Freeze has so far backed up his arguements against Tithing to a Nigerian pastor with the bible. Not his bible, not his conjuring, but hard cold fact and plausible explanation from the scriptures.

Now, pray tell, what arguement, rooted in the scripture other than emotional blackmail and bragging about flying private planes since 1972 has any one of your numerous daddy Go's proffered as a rejoinder to his blasphemy?.

I hold no brief for Freeze, I now understand why politicians will forever hold Nigeria and Nigerians to ransom. A generation of lazy miracle seekers, who have refused to use their most basic capital, common sense. But will rather troop en mass to churches, to seek that which God gracefully bestowed on you at creation from a man. How can anyone blame them for milking your stupidity?.

Nobody will be correct to discourage donations and offerings to the church. Even God's work require finance, But to reawaken and misinterpret a a clear doctrine for personal enrichment is wrong and ought to be arrested by every chiristian.

U have done quite well, as for me I think I can't say any much cos no matter what, how u try, u can't inculcate any thing in a dead brain, it will take more than words to free people who are under some kinds of spell, and u can't redeem or save those who can't be saved
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
adoniza:

What I meant by coercion is the use of threats and false doctrines by pastors. When you falsely tell poeple that failling to pay their tithes regularly can land them in hell, that's coercion. Infact it's also a fraud. Can you defend yahoo boys because they don't force their victims too?

I get your points about some church members who encourage monitization in churches, now, if you've been following Freeze's teachings, you will understand that Freeze himself is against the need for physical buildings.

According to Freeze, the coming of Jesus was to fulfil the old law(laws of moses), which means that by his death, each and everyone of those laws became fulfilled, and thus, no longer needed.

So by that act, the practice of going to synagogue/church also came to an end. It simply means that people can now fellowship together without visiting a church. Remember that Jesus himself said that whenever two or three are gatherd in his name, that he is there in their midst. So you now you can see why the online medium is an ideal way to go.

Wrong
What about the verse that says do not forsake the gathering of yourselves together.....

Why did the apostles gather together in the upper room in one accord before they received the baptism of the Holy Spirit

Or people should only go to church for occasions like wedding and baptism or will those ones be done online too?
The Bible says: They shall lay their hands on the sick and they shall recover.
Even though "distance is not a barrier "
You cannot be skyping or whatsapp calling your pastor to receive the Holy Spirit and I doubt your pastor can organize meetings in his office for every member of the church to pray for them and lay hands on them. If he intends to do it all at once, voila, he has just opened a physical church.

Summary : God is everywhere but the physical gathering is very very important and must not be swept aside.

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2018
adoniza:

Frz initially condemned tithes, offerings, first seeds, this one and that one offering saying that you don't need to give to God to be blessed. Instead, sow a seed into the life of the poor around you. He cited covenant university as an example cus it was built with the seeds and donations of the poor masses but poor can't afford it. Tithes didn't build the universities, donations and seeds did and he condemned it.
Later, realizing that he's shooting his own leg in the long run, he codedly stuck to tithes only.
Now, he asked for donations to be able to appear on television to preach. He thought about it and felt, it's better to preach on YouTube and monetize the videos and keep earning perpetual revenue.

In the long run, Frz has opened a church and is receiving donations (not tithes) and there are poor pple among his sheeple, he has forgotten they exist.
Donations are not capped you can donate 100% or 1%.
Meanwhile, he is a money preacher. All he preaches is tithes tithes, jets, pastor, money etc. He doesn't preach the gospel of salvation. He's simply converting the converted.
I remember earlier this year he preached a new doctrine, ppl revolted against it and he immediately switched back to his tithe preaching. Paying tithes won't take anyone to hell, so why is he beating a dead horse? After everybody stops paying tithes, what next?
A population who doesn't know God who only know that they must not pay tithes? His doctrine is turning more to paganism than to God.

My point?
Give Frz 6months, 1yr at most you will see his true colors and motives. I just hope by then, we all are not too carried away so we can see and run.

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Smh. I read all this and weep No wonder millions go to hell. Instead of facing your own salvation and race to heaven. Anyone can quote bible even the devil sef... We all should have the spirit of God, the Holy Spirit and be revived waiting for Jesus coming instead of all this. Study your bible and live according to the will of God instead of this confusion. We all should carry God in us and know what is right.
Anyway going to heaven isn't compulsory nd not everyone would so... Lemme just go now.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
jasmines:

Wrong
What about the verse that says do not forsake the gathering of yourselves together.....

Why did the apostles gather together in the upper room in one accord before they received the baptism of the Holy Spirit

Or people should only go to church for occasions like wedding and baptism or will those ones be done online too?
The Bible says: They shall lay their hands on the sick and they shall recover.
Even though "distance is not a barrier "
You cannot be skyping or whatsapp calling your pastor to receive the Holy Spirit and I doubt your pastor can organize meetings in his office for every member of the church to pray for them and lay hands on them. If he intends to do it all at once, voila, he has just opened a physical church.

Summary : God is everywhere but the physical gathering is very very important and must not be swept aside.

See, gathering can happen in any form, physically or virtually.

You got it wrong in your last statement, you see, since the death of Jesus has already fulfiled the old law, practicing any part of it again is pure desobedience to Christ. It also means his death was in vain. Remember you said the apostles gathered in the "upper room", not in the synagogue. Many of the things in the old laws are horrible, and you can't just cherry-pick and practice the ones that suits you, you eigther practice all or discard all. That was why Jesus came and fulfiled the law so we can all move on.

On weddings, that one can be handled by any capable person around and not necessarily a pastor, same with baptism.

You see, part of the reasons Jesus came was to teach people how to pray by themselves and stop being over reliant on pastors. Many of the things people rush to seek from their pastors are things they can acqually do for themselves. They think it's the job of a pastor due to false doctrines and many pastors capitalize on that to turn themselves to demi-gods.

These are some of the things Freeze is trying to correct.

That is, #FreeTheSheeple

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
jasmines:

Frz initially condemned tithes, offerings, first seeds, this one and that one offering saying that you don't need to give to God to be blessed. Instead, sow a seed into the life of the poor around you. He cited covenant university as an example cus it was built with the seeds and donations of the poor masses but poor can't afford it. Tithes didn't build the universities, donations and seeds did and he condemned it.
Later, realizing that he's shooting his own leg in the long run, he codedly stuck to tithes only.
Now, he asked for donations to be able to appear on television to preach. He thought about it and felt, it's better to preach on YouTube and monetize the videos and keep earning perpetual revenue.

In the long run, Frz has opened a church and is receiving donations (not tithes) and there are poor pple among his sheeple, he has forgotten they exist.
Donations are not capped you can donate 100% or 1%.
Meanwhile, he is a money preacher. All he preaches is tithes tithes, jets, pastor, money etc. He doesn't preach the gospel of salvation. He's simply converting the converted.
I remember earlier this year he preached a new doctrine, ppl revolted against it and he immediately switched back to his tithe preaching. Paying tithes won't take anyone to hell, so why is he beating a dead horse? After everybody stops paying tithes, what next?
A population who doesn't know God who only know that they must not pay tithes? His doctrine is turning more to paganism than to God.

My point?
Give Frz 6months, 1yr at most you will see his true colors and motives. I just hope by then, we all are not too carried away so we can see and run.

Yes, you don't need to give god money to be blessed.

I have never heard Freeze speak against donation, however, there is free-will donation and there is coersive donation. Coersive donation happens when pastors tell people to donate to the church so that they can get huge blessings from god, which is a lie. And many poor members constanstly fall into this trap thinking it's an easy way out of their poor condition. On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with free-will donation.

Tell me what is wrong with monetizing youtube. Are you awear he is also live on radio? He never said it's compulsary to watch him on youtube.

Even if he is getting donations, the difference here is that he never told anyone do so in order to rip huge blessings..that's a free-will donation.

He isn't just preaching against church monetization, he is preaching against false doctrines in general. Paying tithe is against Christ and therefore, can land many ignorant people in hell.

Converting the converted?
Freeze is really trying to save souls.

And Freeze has been preaching about this for longer than 1yr and many poeple who were more furious than you're back then are gradually seeing the light.

Hopefuly, you'll come to the light as well.

Let's #FreeTheSheeple#Together
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by chijokz(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
kaluxy007:
So freeze criticized Pastors to gain followers and very soon he'll start getting donations from people but will he show his members the cheques he's been receiving.
All this while I've been silent concerning this bros matter, all my life I don't think I have attended church a hundred times but I can see through many of this so called spiritual leaders.
Freeze supporters please answer this questions
- How well has Freeze studied the Bible that he would come out openly to say he will lead multitudes
- In his case who called him?? We all know he called himself na
- A man that couldn't save his marriage is he the one that would give you directions on how to go about your lives?

Make una think wella, I know most of you support his teaching because you seek justification for not paying your dues, You say you won't pay to pastors but how many people have you helped with the 10%??
Simply say you can't let go of 10% rather than ranting on how Pastors leave large

Note- I too hasn't paid tithe but I won't use fraudulent pastors as excuse
To those people quoting me lemme raise your B.p a bit
Do you know that if these Pastors start living in self contain, give all offering and tithes as donations, trek miles to church and their kids attend public schools many of you won't still pay the 10%
why not look for a good church headed by a humble and good man of God to make your impact.
Well said bro..Personally, I'm a Christian and I don't pay tithe, first fruit, etc but instead I give to the poor and less privileged monthly.
My assertion is if tithing, first fruit, sow seeds were not in the Bible, we won't have the proliferation of churches in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
adoniza:

Yes, you don't need to give god money to be blessed.

I have never heard Freeze speak against donation, however, there is free-will donation and there is coersive donation. Coersive donation happens when pastors tell people to donate to the church so that they can get huge blessings from god, which is a lie. And many poor members constanstly fall into this trap thinking it's an easy way out of their poor condition. On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with free-will donation.

Tell me what is wrong with monetizing youtube. Are you awear he is also live on radio? He never said it's compulsary to watch him on youtube.

Even if he is getting donations, the difference here is that he never told anyone do so in order to rip huge blessings..that's a free-will donation.

He isn't just preaching against church monetization, he is preaching against false doctrines in general. Paying tithe is against Christ and therefore, can land many ignorant people in hell.

Converting the converted?
Freeze is really trying to save souls.

And Freeze has been preaching about this for longer than 1yr and many poeple who were more furious than you're back then are gradually seeing the light.

Hopefuly, you'll come to the light as well.

Let's #FreeTheSheeple#Together

I can't argue abeg

If this doctrine from hell is light then I'm the sun
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
adoniza:

See, gathering can happen in any form, physically or virtually.

You got it wrong in your last statement
, you see, since the death of Jesus has already fulfiled the old law, practicing any part of it again is pure desobedience to Christ. It also means his death was in vain. Remember you said the apostles gathered in the "upper room", not in the synagogue. Many of the things in the old laws are horrible, and you can't just cherry-pick and practice the ones that suits you, you eigther practice all or discard all. That was why Jesus came and fulfiled the law so we can all move on.

On weddings, that one can be handled by any capable person around and not necessarily a pastor, same with baptism.

You see, part of the reasons Jesus came was to teach people how to pray by themselves and stop being over reliant on pastors. Many of the things people rush to seek from their pastors are things they can acqually do for themselves. They think it's the job of a pastor due to false doctrines and many pastors capitalize on that to turn themselves to demi-gods.

These are some of the things Freeze is trying to correct.

That is, #FreeTheSheeple

What sort of spiritual blindness is this?
It's even the apostles that constantly insist that we forsake not the gathering of yourselves together. This is after the death of Christ. Before the death of Christ Jesus taught multitudes at once. He never told them to go to their house and let a capable person teach. If gatherings are not important I feel Jesus had more than enough time to point that out.

There's always a gathering that's what the gospel is about.
Gathered in the upper room, gathered for the Lord's supper, the Saints gathered to pray for Peter, they gather to sing songs and psalms, they gather to hear the word of God.
The devil on the other hand is a scatterer. He seeks to strike the shepherd so the sheep can scatter. When the prophet told Ahab "I see Israel scattered like a sheep without a shepherd" he was locked up.

The early church got through the martyrdom by their secret gatherings. That's why one will pursue a thousand but 2 will pursue 10 thousand.

This gospel Frz preaches is pure luciferian. Attacking the image of the pastors and scattering their flocks. He has no intention of looking after the scattered flock so he said anybody can do the job the shepherds were doing. Claiming to liberate souls, he's giving chains instead.
God said "I will give you pastors according to my heart which shall feed u with knowledge and understanding "

Who called Frz? If it's not God, it's definitely the devil.

Beware of doctrines that preach light freedom etc they are devilish slogans.
The Bible says "since they refused to retain God in their knowledge, he gave them up to a reprobate mind that they should believe a lie"
Another verse says
"their ears itch, and they must have those that will scratch them. ... 2 Timothy 4:4: And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables"

Frz is a fable teller, similar to the devil who deceived even the angels in heaven who have seen God in his might and made them believe that if they team up with him, they will overthrow their maker. If angels could be deceived who are we?

I believe the spirit of God is very much available to reveal the truth to any sincere person
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
jasmines:

What sort of spiritual blindness is this?
It's even the apostles that constantly insist that we forsake not the gathering of yourselves together. This is after the death of Christ. Before the death of Christ Jesus taught multitudes at once. He never told them to go to their house and let a capable person teach. If gatherings are not important I feel Jesus had more than enough time to point that out.

There's always a gathering that's what the gospel is about.
Gathered in the upper room, gathered for the Lord's supper, the Saints gathered to pray for Peter, they gather to sing songs and psalms, they gather to hear the word of God.
The devil on the other hand is a scatterer. He seeks to strike the shepherd so the sheep can scatter. When the prophet told Ahab "I see Israel scattered like a sheep without a shepherd" he was locked up.

The early church got through the martyrdom by their secret gatherings. That's why one will pursue a thousand but 2 will pursue 10 thousand.

This gospel Frz preaches is pure luciferian. Attacking the image of the pastors and scattering their flocks. He has no intention of looking after the scattered flock so he said anybody can do the job the shepherds were doing. Claiming to liberate souls, he's giving chains instead.
God said "I will give you pastors according to my heart which shall feed u with knowledge and understanding "

Who called Frz? If it's not God, it's definitely the devil.

Beware of doctrines that preach light freedom etc they are devilish slogans.
The Bible says "since they refused to retain God in their knowledge, he gave them up to a reprobate mind that they should believe a lie"
Another verse says
"their ears itch, and they must have those that will scratch them. ... 2 Timothy 4:4: And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables"

Frz is a fable teller, similar to the devil who deceived even the angels in heaven who have seen God in his might and made them believe that if they team up with him, they will overthrow their maker. If angels could be deceived who are we?

I believe the spirit of God is very much available to reveal the truth to any sincere person

I'm not disputing the importance of gathering.
Like I said before, gathering can happen in different ways, including online. No verse in the bible said it must be physical, as technology advances, we must advance our ways with it. The online church by Freeze is a "gathering" of the children of god.

In your haert of hearts you know that Freeze is not a luciferian, he is only trying to rescue the kingdom of god from satanists, who have been spreading false doctrines and setting ignorant children of god on the path of hell.
Remember those false prophets the bible talked about? They're the pastors you see around who feed fat on the gulibility of their poor church members.

Freeze was sent by god to rescue his kingdom from those anti-christs. But like many god sents before him, satan is trying to fight back using those agents of darkness(which is expected). Remember they did same to Jesus. They are busy spreading all sorts of fabled tales about Freeze instead of engaging him in a constructive arguement or debate.

At last though, the kingdom of god shall surely prevail, and those agents of darkness shall be put to shame.

It is not upto Freeze to look after the flocks, that is the job of god. Freeze's job is to preach the "correct" word of god to all people and set them again, on the right path to heaven.

It is with the grace of god that, Freeze is now expossing those agents of darkness who disguise as pastors.

Mission #FreeTheSheeple
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
jasmines:

I can't argue abeg

If this doctrine from hell is light then I'm the sun

But how do you know it's from hell?

Hope you do know that wrongly condeming a pure doctrine of god is a sin against the holly spirit, and you also know that sins against the holy spirit can be "hardly fogiven".

Please let's be careful.

Also remember that Freeze was sent by god to rescue his kingdom.

Join hands and lets #FreeTheSheeple #Together
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2018
adoniza:

Hope you do know that wrongly condeming a pure doctrine of god is a sin against the holly spirit, and you also know that sins against the holy spirit can be "hardly fogiven".

Please let's be careful.

No need to be careful, this is a doctrine from hell
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2018
adoniza:

I'm not disputing the importance of gathering.
Like I said before, gathering can happen in different ways, including online. No verse in the bible said it must be physical, [/b]as technology advances, we must advance our ways with it. The online church by Freeze is a "gathering" of the children of god.

In your haert of hearts you know that Freeze is not a luciferian, he is only trying to rescue the kingdom of god from satanists, who have been spreading false doctrines and setting ignorant children of god on the path of hell.
Remember those false prophets the bible talked about? They're the pastors you see around who feed fat on the gulibility of their poor church members.

Freeze was sent by god to rescue his kingdom from those anti-christs. But like many god sents before him, satan is trying to fight back using those agents of darkness(which is expected). [b]Remember they did same to Jesus
. They are busy spreading all sorts of fabled tales about Freeze instead of engaging him in a constructive arguement or debate.

At last though, the kingdom of god shall surely prevail, and those agents of darkness shall be put to shame.

It is not upto Freeze to look after the flocks, that is the job of god
. Freeze's job is to preach the "correct" word of god to all people and set them again, on the right path to heaven.

It is with the grace of god that, Freeze is now expossing those agents of darkness who disguise as pastors.

Mission #FreeTheSheeple

Firstly, I'm replying you because I feel you are sincere but sincerely wrong.

@ the first highlighted: kindly show where the Bible said that the gathering can be spiritual or physical (in those days, if it's not physical it will be spiritual)

Second issue: please please and please, don't compare Frz with The Lord Jesus. Jesus didn't live with a woman he's not married to who is still married to another after divorcing his wife and many other atrocities

Thirdly: it is the job of the pastor to look after the flock. Remember Apostle Paul said "I have planted, Apollo watered but God gave the increase " the presence of God's guidance can't be doubted but the pastor has a job to do. Google the word pastor. It's either a spiritual head or a sheep farmer. Remember pastoral farming, green pastures etc? God said: "I will give you pastors to feed you with knowledge" it's also written in Ephesians: "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers" one man can have all these gifts or just one as the Spirit deems fit. "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ"
What about those who are babies in the Lord who don't know how to connect yet? They need someone they can run to every now and then.

What is the right path to heaven? Jesus said " I am the way, the truth and the life" Not paying tithes is not the way to heaven living according to the word of God is.
In Matthew, Jesus said the Pharisees pay tithes on even their spices but omit the weightier parts of the law such as love your neighbor etc. He ended it by saying: this ye ought to have done and not leave the other undone. He didn't say this year ought to do instead of the other which you did but he said that they should have done both. Pay their tithes and keep the other commandments cus tithing alone cannot justify you. The path to heaven comprises of alot of things not just tithes.
Jesus said: I am not come to abolish the law but to fulfil the law. How? The law says that without the shedding of blood, there shall be no remission of sins. If any man died on the cross like those two thieves, according to the law, they have died for their own sins alone. "if any man say he has no sin he's a liar" so Jesus who has no sin from conception to death still died so his blood is worthy to stand for anybody. Now before you can use his blood as a ransom for your life, Jesus has a condition, believe on him and be baptized, repent and turn from your sins. Read his word etc. As long as you believe and keep his conditions, you are worthy of eternal life.
Jesus died to blot out ordinances (laws) which were contrary to us and against us such as if you touch an holy meat, you will be unholy, don't touch a menstruating woman, don't eat what is sacrificed to idols etc. Jesus's death does not mean that those laws don't stand, it means that those laws are practically powerless over us. It's like a counter law eg: King Ahaserus ordered for the death of all jews in his kingdom, the same king ordered that all jews should fight and kill anyone that tries to touch them and take the persons properties. Why? By their law, the orders of a king cannot be reversed so he brought a counter offer to neutralize the first order.
Back to Jesus, he cannot reverse his law, so he introduced his own blood as a counter offer so as long as you're under the faith, the blood of Jesus keeps washing you and makes the first law void. So how does the blood of Jesus neutralize tithings?
Remember Jesus said : heaven and earth shall pass away but the smallest of the laws will not pass away
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2018
adoniza:

Please let's be careful.

Look at this screenshot from a front page topic and tell me if in your heart of hearts you agree with Frz

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
jasmines:

Firstly, I'm replying you because I feel you are sincere but sincerely wrong.

@ the first highlighted: kindly show where the Bible said that the gathering can be spiritual or physical (in those days, if it's not physical it will be spiritual)

Second issue: please please and please, don't compare Frz with The Lord Jesus. Jesus didn't live with a woman he's not married to who is still married to another after divorcing his wife and many other atrocities

Thirdly: it is the job of the pastor to look after the flock. Remember Apostle Paul said "I have planted, Apollo watered but God gave the increase " the presence of God's guidance can't be doubted but the pastor has a job to do. Google the word pastor. It's either a spiritual head or a sheep farmer. Remember pastoral farming, green pastures etc? God said: "I will give you pastors to feed you with knowledge" it's also written in Ephesians: "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers" one man can have all these gifts or just one as the Spirit deems fit. "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ"
What about those who are babies in the Lord who don't know how to connect yet? They need someone they can run to every now and then.

What is the right path to heaven? Jesus said " I am the way, the truth and the life" Not paying tithes is not the way to heaven living according to the word of God is.
In Matthew, Jesus said the Pharisees pay tithes on even their spices but omit the weightier parts of the law such as love your neighbor etc. He ended it by saying: this ye ought to have done and not leave the other undone. He didn't say this year ought to do instead of the other which you did but he said that they should have done both. Pay their tithes and keep the other commandments cus tithing alone cannot justify you. The path to heaven comprises of alot of things not just tithes.
Jesus said: I am not come to abolish the law but to fulfil the law. How? The law says that without the shedding of blood, there shall be no remission of sins. If any man died on the cross like those two thieves, according to the law, they have died for their own sins alone. "if any man say he has no sin he's a liar" so Jesus who has no sin from conception to death still died so his blood is worthy to stand for anybody. Now before you can use his blood as a ransom for your life, Jesus has a condition, believe on him and be baptized, repent and turn from your sins. Read his word etc. As long as you believe and keep his conditions, you are worthy of eternal life.
Jesus died to blot out ordinances (laws) which were contrary to us and against us such as if you touch an holy meat, you will be unholy, don't touch a menstruating woman, don't eat what is sacrificed to idols etc. Jesus's death does not mean that those laws don't stand, it means that those laws are practically powerless over us. It's like a counter law eg: King Ahaserus ordered for the death of all jews in his kingdom, the same king ordered that all jews should fight and kill anyone that tries to touch them and take the persons properties. Why? By their law, the orders of a king cannot be reversed so he brought a counter offer to neutralize the first order.
Back to Jesus, he cannot reverse his law, so he introduced his own blood as a counter offer so as long as you're under the faith, the blood of Jesus keeps washing you and makes the first law void. So how does the blood of Jesus neutralize tithings?
Remember Jesus said : heaven and earth shall pass away but the smallest of the laws will not pass away

This is the problem with christianity, there are so many wrong interpretations of the bible.

Jesus said he came to fulfil the law, not to introduce a counter law. Fulfilling the law means that the initial purpose of the law has been completed and therefore no longer in effect, and this includes tithing. What this means is that no one should practice any of those laws again because it has been filfilled and no longer in effect. Tithing was part of the law, so therefore practicing it is like nullifying the sacrifice that jesus did for us, which is one of the worst kinds of sin to comit.

Why should anyone go back to the old law and pick tithing and ignore the rest?

Those occultic pastors always condem people who still practice burnt offering, but are themselves preaching tithe, are both of them not from the same law?

On Frz's personal life: do you remember ths story of saul? Are you also awear that mary magdalene was once a prostitute? Abraham impregnated his maid, no? How about king solomon? Yet god used them to do great works for his kingdom.

The old law has been fulfilled and we have been urshered into the era of grace. Anyone still practicing the old law is against christ(Anti-christ)
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
jasmines:

No need to be careful, this is a doctrine from hell
You can't be sure unless god says so.
The holy spirit is watching us all o
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by jasmines(f): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
adoniza:

This is the problem with christianity, there are so many wrong interpretations of the bible.

Jesus said he came to fulfil the law, not to introduce a counter law. Fulfilling the law means that the initial purpose of the law has been completed and therefore no longer in effect, and this includes tithing. What this means is that no one should practice any of those laws again because it has been filfilled and no longer in effect. Tithing was part of the law, so therefore practicing it is like nullifying the sacrifice that jesus did for us, which is one of the worst kinds of sin to comit.

Why should anyone go back to the old law and pick tithing and ignore the rest?

Those occultic pastors always condem people who still practice burnt offering, but are themselves preaching tithe, are both of them not from the same law?

On Frz's personal life: do you remember ths story of saul? Are you also awear that mary magdalene was once a prostitute? Abraham impregnated his maid, no? How about king solomon? Yet god used them to do great works for his kingdom.

The old law has been fulfilled and we have been urshered into the era of grace. Anyone still practicing the old law is against christ(Anti-christ)

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew:5:17
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew:5:18 kjv
not think that I have come to do away with the Law of Moses and the teachings of the prophets. I have not come to do away with them, but to make their teachings come true. Good news version
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew:5:19
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew:5:20

Christ said till heaven and earth pass away, the law still stands no tiny part of the shall pass.
Don't you see this part?
Did heaven and earth pass away after Jesus rose up from the dead?
If no, then the law is still standing.

The Bible said shall we then continue in sin that grace may abound?
On your examples, you said quoted Saul, I assume you mean apostle Paul. After Saul became Paul, did he continue those atrocities? No
Mary Magdalene was a prostitute, after she met Christ did she continue to be a prostitute ? No
Abraham impregnated his maid on the request of Sarah. And sent the same maid away on the request of Sarah. Did he sleep with any other maids? No meanwhile in those days, it's a common practice for a woman to decide to bear children through her maid unlike now.
Was King Solomon a pastor?

You can see that Saul turned around after meeting Jesus same with Mary Magdalene. Since Frz has met the same Jesus, why is he still living in sin? Because it's not the same Jesus he met. He met a demon that teaches that it's okay to live with another man's wife, impregnate her and have a child with her and insult anyone who tells you that it is wrong.

The truth is in plain sight for all to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.