Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (35802 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
jasmines:

You forgot to add offering.

I've never heard freeze speak against offerings, but that too is not needed.

If he has to cater to a physical church and all those things you stated, it can be funded by the free-will donation of himself and other members, not by coersion as most churches are currently doing.

And becides, some of those things aren't even neccesary. For instance, those who need marriage counselling should seek that from professional counselors and not from pastors.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by DonBenny77(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

He has been preaching on Instagram and YouTube for a long time already.

Did you know that? No

Do you follow him on any social media platform? No

So in conclusion, you don't know anything but still feel then need to comment

That's why your head is not correct.

Preaching for a long time as well as fighting, having all sorts of scandals and throwing tantrums online

But he is a man of God cos that's how your pastor should be.

Follow follow, it's now an achievement to follow daddy freezer on instagram and you tube
Moomoo

That's why you b Olodo.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonBenny77:

I guess you are the God that called hi to open online church

Butt hole like you

Satan, so god told you that he didn't call him, right?

"Get dee behind me, satan"

what else do you know other than throwing insults and licking your pastors diry butt every evening?

Satanic Dingbat

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by goodnews777: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Demons using him are now manifesting. A man who changes women like wrapper wants to pollute other peoples mind with an occultic church. God forbid.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by goodnews777: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
hmnn. Agents of the devil everywhere
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
goodnews777:
Demons using him are now manifesting. A man who changes women like wrapper wants to pollute other peoples mind with an occultic church. God forbid.

Look at your myopic excuse, how many wifes and concubines did king Solomon have?

Think before you speak/write.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by DonBenny77(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
adoniza:

Satan, so god told you that he didn't call him, right?

"Get dee behind me, satan"

what else do you know other than throwing insults and licking your pastors diry butt every evening?

Satanic Dingbat

You are a big full, that's why you think daddy freezer can be called by God. A controversial man that's always fighting n throwing tantrums online can double as a man of God

I pity your brain
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Next2Bezee(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonBenny77:

Preaching for a long time as well as fighting, having all sorts of scandals and throwing tantrums online

But he is a man of God cos that's how your pastor should be.

Follow follow, it's now an achievement to follow daddy freezer on instagram and you tube
Moomoo

That's why you b Olodo.

Lol, which other pastor doesn't throw tantrums and have skeletons in their closet? Is it because the media hasn't picked it up? I pity your journey.

Achievement ke? I was pointing out how you know nothing but still opened this thread to type falsehoods.

You are already beyond help grin
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Geesaintagape: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nothing wrong with running online ministry.
He is just taking d crusade to a higher level.
What's he has been doing is same as online message which is equivalent to online ministry.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonBenny77:

You are a big full, that's why you think daddy freezer can be called by God. A controversial man that's always fighting n throwing tantrums online can double as a man of God

I pity your brain

Your level of daftness is of epic proportion.

Damn, dude go get a life.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Geesaintagape: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonBenny77:

I pity your brain
Freeze never said that God called him.
God never called pastors different from go you into the world n preach the gospel which is all xtians
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Geesaintagape: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonBenny77:

I pity your brain
Freeze never said that God called him.
God never called any pastors different from go you into the world n preach the gospel which is msg 4 all xtians
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by goodnews777: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
adoniza:

Look at your myopic excuse, how many wifes and concubines did king Solomon have?

Think before you speak/write.

you are the kind of folks that will never learn. you are only a Christian if you follow christs doctrines/teachings. Solomon was Godly but under a different dispensation. Is daddy freeze practicing Judaism?. Have you sacrificed a thousand bulls and rams?You can never receive from God doing things your own ways. Nigerians are so narrow minded when it comes to religion. Which bible are you reading?Did Christ Jesus in his teachings permit marrying of two wives? No.That is adultery.Instead he said God who made them, created them male and female,{not male and females},so that God joined them together. The man and his wife are joined as one not three.He further told them that its because of the hardness of their heart that moses permitted some of those things.That in the beginning it was not so. Even Solomon at the end called them vanity and vexation of the spirit.Hello?
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Raimond(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Keep defending this boy...

This guy is clearly causing division in Christianity and you're here comfortably defending him. No matter how good or true his message is, he has lost me with that foul attitude of his. There is a better way to put his message across without causing so much bad blood. As far as I am concerned, he is on a personal vendetta

He will soon lead those gullible followers along the path of Jim Jones and David Korresh.

Get to know God for yourself, leave all these people. The bible and the holy spirit are there to help.

KingOfAmebo:

Hello Sheeple, here are the answers to your questions.

-How well has Freeze studied the Bible that he would come out openly to say he will lead multitudes

Ans: If you have been following his criticism online you will see that all his points are backed up with scriptural verses from the bible but on the other hand your pastors couldn't even point out a verse to back their claims instead they resort to emotional blackmail e.g "i cannot respond to a mad man" - Pastor Oyedepo. So ask yourself who now understand the bible better?...your pastors or freeze?

- In his case who called him?? We all know he called himself na

Ans: Please Mr. Call Witness, tell me which of your pastor you were there with when God called them? OK...OK before God call someone he will inform you to be there during the call abi?

- A man that couldn't save his marriage is he the one that would give you directions on how to go about your lives?

Ans: If one of your very big pastors with millions of followers Pastor Chris Oyakilome cannot save his marriage and still collect your tithes comfortably then you have no right to judge freeze too...besides, if you are a christian you will understand that God can use anyone irrespective of their past. Bible case study, Saul who eventually became Paul and wrote the most book in the New Testament persecuted Christ... Oh you don't read your bible.

So, before people like you will come on Nairaland and spill trash think and think again or borrow sense.

Selah.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Expl0rers: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
this one na kolo

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by goodnews777: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Raimond:
Keep defending this boy...

This guy is clearly causing division in Christianity and you're here comfortably defending him. No matter how good or true his message is, he has lost me with that foul attitude of his. There is a better way to put his message across without causing so much bad blood. As far as I am concerned, he is on a personal vendetta

He will soon lead those gullible followers along the path of Jim Jones and David Korresh.

Get to know God for yourself, leave all this people. The bible and the holy spirit are there to help.

You follow Christ not pastors. Freeze is clearly an anti Christ. He does not preach salvation, deliverance, does not see sin , supporter of Islamic religion and herdsmen killings , abuser of wife, drunkard . I pity his followers.All going straight to hell fire.

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by adoniza(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
goodnews777:

you are the kind of folks that will never learn. you are only a Christian if you follow christs doctrines/teachings. Solomon was Godly but under a different dispensation. Is daddy freeze practicing Judaism?. Have you sacrificed a thousand bulls and rams?You can never receive from God doing things your own ways. Nigerians are so narrow minded when it comes to religion. Which bible are you reading?Did Christ Jesus in his teachings permit marrying of two wives? No.That is adultery.Instead he said God who made them, created them male and female,{not male and females},so that God joined them together. The man and his wife are joined as one not three.He further told them that its because of the hardness of their heart that moses permitted some of those things.That in the beginning it was not so. Even Solomon at the end called them vanity and vexation of the spirit.Hello?

So what exactly is you poin, that a divorcee can't be called by god?

Was jesus himself not a jew?
Did jesus not practice judaism?

So you don't beleive in the laws of moses, is that not what Daddyfreeze is preaching against?

Is tithing not part of the law?

You are practicing a very false doctrine and thats a very big sin.

Anyone practicing false doctrings is a satanist and will be seriously dealt with by god, unless he/she repents.

Beware of that
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
felixomor:
The real motive is out

Same way oyedepo adeboye Suleiman etc have motives.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
goodnews777:

In the bible, It's no sin to marry multiple wives.

Launch an investigation into the matter and read up everything concerning Marriage in the bible
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by oloriooko(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
I am an automatic member gbam!
He took my advise and I want to see him succeed!
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by shepherd003: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na wao he could have said this since
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by rapheal23: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
\1\ FREEZER abi wetin den am self, God call am, he no call am, av u ever seen any man critisize others great man 4 himself to become great, that end it well, NEVER, GOD does'nt no play play, this is not rap that that u diz other rapper to become great rapper. \2\ take note 4urself, if ur friend being bad mouth u every where, nd u dont repay evil him or her, what realy end dem. \3\ freeze realy av good plan, but he doesn't want to start small 4 God to lift him, he make use of radio station to gain stupid n fake popularity, if na like dat oyedepo, nd adeboye, start den go reach dey her today, make freeze folowers answer me oo
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Papyk:
You getting the whole thing wrong, Daddy freeze never ask anyone to pay anything, All his teachings are about the jesus teaching which is Love your nerihbor like yourself and you should help the poor people around you because this are only laws command us to follow as a follower of christ. Why your sitting there doing notting, Daddy freeze is opening thousand of people eyes to the truth not only in nigeria but all over the world. Last sunday, over 1600 people join live to hear from his teaching which is purely bible based
let's keep fingers crossed and watch as events unfold cos am pretty sure there's a motif behind this. If after a yr we don't hear controversies arising from money then I can support his teachings

1 Like

Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by sharpwriter(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
XingXhang:
If it's of God, it will stand. If not, he shall surely fail.

Best comment!!!
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by felixomor: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Same way oyedepo adeboye Suleiman etc have motives.
Exactly. Everyone has motives. But this one has been hiding it.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by felixomor: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

What motive? He has been preaching on Instagram & YouTube for a long time now. Has he asked you once for offering or tithe?
Story sad
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Next2Bezee(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
felixomor:

Story sad

It's a fact.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by felixomor: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

It's a fact.
Hian sad
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by felixomor: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
enshy:

Trust ure good.
Being a long time bro.
Made up my mind not to dignify the devil incarnate with any response.
I wont argue with a mad man lest on-lookers take both of us for mad men.

Greetings to you.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
felixomor:

Exactly. Everyone has motives. But this one has been hiding it.

Nope, he didn't hide it. He announced that he wants to free the shepee and its that simple. Others men of thieves like kumunyi adeboye n oyedepo were mostly Muslims who switch from Islam to Christianity because of the money they can make there.
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by felixomor: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nope, he didn't hide it. He announced that he wants to free the shepee and its that simple. Others men of thieves like kumunyi adeboye n oyedepo were mostly Muslims who switch from Islam to Christianity because of the money they can make there.

Liar. None of the people u called was a Muslim.
Stop telling lies
Re: 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
felixomor:

Liar. None of the people u called was a Muslim.
Stop telling lies
They are all Muslims. grin. Yoruba Muslims usually get baptised n give themselves new names like David, John, Peter, Enoch. They never get to answer Pastor Gbenga Onigbinde

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.