Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (62525 Views)

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Lalas247(f): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
lefulefu:
but guys wey dey racket orobo dey try ooshocked. There's one orobo i know.this one na warri girl and she's very loud and dominative. Her boyfriend na only at night he gree waka with her. I don't know if he dey shame to flaunt her cos of her huge size or na other re ason make am dey always walk with her at nightcheesy.
probably ashamed

but some guys like them chunky o.. orobo to bad Gan

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
1 round, 1 year of life short.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lalas247:

probably ashamed

but some guys like them chunky o.. orobo to bad Gan
a little chubby is ok..at least those ones wey dey get am for hips,ass and thighs. Look at this adult entertainer pinky.she's chubby but she has d flesh in the right places.na so African woman dey be if she add but this one wey op post no look good at all.look at streachmarks and folded legs.she come carry body like those oyibo women our brothers overseas dey carry come here to take pose.

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Lalas247(f): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
lefulefu:
a little chubby is ok..at least those ones wey dey get am for hips,ass and thighs. Look at this adult entertainer pinky.she's chubby but she has d flesh in the right places.na so African woman dey be if she add but this one wey op post no look good at all.look at streachmarks and folded legs.she come carry body like those oyibo women our brothers overseas dey carry come here to take pose.
pinky is thick men damn grin
the thing is after childbirth what is left sad

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by salford1: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:
Nkiruka does not want to rest. She featured in Yemi Alade's Jonny video. I have always known her as a dancer but when did she morph into an OAP as wel.

She is a regular at the Ikeja City Mall and she has a reputation for being a troublesome drunk. As in Mon - Sunday she is always drinking at Bheerhugz. Once a week she will also fight security men and bartenders. There was a time she got so high -- some people said she'd gone to smoke crack at African shrine-- that she started undressing herself and vomitting at the same time all over bar patrons at Bheerhugz. They had to throw her out but she came back the next day.

Whoever dates this one will quickly find out that she is a rude girl who moves with 10 other equally uncouth girls at the same time.She is loud and brash and talks down on people. He should also keep in mind that she eats more than 10 times per day. KFC, Chicken Republic, Ocean Basket, Shoprite Deli food, The Place etc... she is a food machine.

The person who is tempted to respond to her add will also find out that she is a transgender who likes to fu..ck men. I have a living witness.
liar. her name is not even Nkiruka to begin with. She is a yoruba girl.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:
The moment you UnCloth this kind of lady and end up seeing folded belly and stretch marks everywhere, your dick will quickly go flaccid till the year 2038.

I love okro soup doesn't mean I will love catarrh soup.

Na dis kyn babe go de read newspaper if you de bang am.

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by agbonkamen(f): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Orjioorji:
I swear to my left hand that girl is finer than you are.
tasteless monkey
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by agbonkamen(f): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
She see you get hope. You too ugly.
thank you
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by agbonkamen(f): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Odmic2839:
lol, is she dat ugly?
I was just joking grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Reeberry: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
thank you
You feel good calling another woman who's more beautiful than you ugly, but it pains you when they call you ugly. SMH.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Reeberry: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Litblogger:

Why did you mention me?
I am still curious to know how you know my name.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by agbonkamen(f): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
amani63:
I can't believe you said this rubbish considering your age and state,no wonder your people always seek Libya because of leak of thinking
ohh no but why you carry the matter for head now make overload no kill you. You are just a hopeless ass nigga
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by CAPSLOCKED: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
tasteless monkey
tongue
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by agbonkamen(f): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alameer:
U wich
no be les she dey find..mumu
ODE
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked lol this actually mad me laugh .. saint you're a mad man whalahi grin
lol lalas longest time..

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You don't even have a face to start with
If not that you're a sharp guy, you would have rushed after her in order to prove your ability because the way she address you showed she had been eyeing you and feels this is the best opportunity to set trap for you, but you no still carry last grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
RealLandForSale:
This one would be good for DrinkLimca
lol no!! i want you instead..
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by agbonkamen(f): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
You feel good calling another woman who's more beautiful than you ugly, but it pains you when they call you ugly. SMH.
are you a fool I said thank you..... I am not pained because I was joking I don't know why you want to kill yourself over nothing undecided i am not beautiful pls don't mention me again
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Lalas247(f): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lol lalas longest time..
greeting wink
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by CAPSLOCKED: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
are you a fool I said thank you..... I am not pained because I was joking I don't know why you want to kill yourself over nothing undecided i am not beautiful pls don't mention me again

DO ME A FAVOR AND DON'T SAY THAT AGAIN... sad
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Litblogger: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
I am still curious to know how you know my name.

Leave me alone
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by agbonkamen(f): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DO ME A FAVOR AND DON'T SAY THAT AGAIN... sad
OK chairman grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Reeberry: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
Are you pained. Leave story. grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by agbonkamen(f): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
Are you pained, leave story. grin
oh common I can't be grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by EdenChuk(f): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bad market!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Reeberry: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Litblogger:

Leave me alone
cry
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:
The moment you UnCloth this kind of lady and end up seeing folded belly and stretch marks everywhere, your dick will quickly go flaccid till the year 2038.

I love okro soup doesn't mean I will love catarrh soup.

Na dis kyn babe go de read newspaper if you de bang am.

I can make her cry. but. I'm not ready to waste my energy on lorry
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Dafreeguy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
KrystosCJ:

Sure you won't go back to them when you've "recharged"?
Wehdone sir! I believe u
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Dafreeguy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Fat girls have VERY HIGH libidos...

I have been a victim several times angry

Due to popular demand..... Let me clarify.

They are usually sex starved and have huge libidos, hardly ever satisfied.

i have dated at least 6 of them and i had brutal, draining sexual experiences with them all.

I felt i was a sex addict till i met them. I wasn't jilted by a single one. I ran away myself! undecided

cc ikorodureporta,
Dafreeguy
Metrobaba1

Wehdone sir! I believe u

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
marvin906:
even if you naked for my front..
my chairman will not stand undecided undecided

Ur chairman wot of the vice chairman
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by stainzville: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
looking for who to kill huh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.