Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (62508 Views)

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by ikorodureporta: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Fat girls have VERY HIGH libidos...

I have been a victim several times angry

they hav high lib or they are sx starved? How do u thnk all thoz tall huge ladies get satisfied, if nt cucumber cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by NavyBlue: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
shocked This one that has stretch marks everywhere up to her toes shocked[/quote]

hey, see finishing!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by ehardetola(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olomi lo mare
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Stillnigga(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sorry.....ur type are not yet born cool
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
DozieInc:

For real??

Yes oh! One of my team-members went out with her to get high one day. She took the boy home and when the boy's eyes cleared, he said "I saw a huge woman trying to force her mighty di.ck into my ass" He ran away in his boxers like a person pursued by demons.

The next day at work he was so shaken and traumatized that management gave him three days sick leave just to get a hold of himself after he told the story.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by stanech: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

Yes oh! One of my team-members went out with her to get high one day. She took the boy home and when the boy's eyes cleared, he said "I saw a huge woman trying to force her mighty di.ck into my ass" He ran away in his boxers like a person pursued by demons.

The next day at work he was so shaken and traumatized that management gave him three days sick leave just to get a hold of himself after he told the story.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Smartademu:

Or you are the living witness! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My team member actually when I managed a store at Ikeja City Mall.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by rewarder: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
See this oil meat
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:
Nkiruka does not want to rest. She featured in Yemi Alade's Jonny video. I have always known her as a dancer but when did she morph into an OAP as wel.

She is a regular at the Ikeja City Mall and she has a reputation for being a troublesome drunk. As in Mon - Sunday she is always drinking at Bheerhugz. Once a week she will also fight security men and bartenders. There was a time she got so high -- some people said she'd gone to smoke crack at African shrine-- that she started undressing herself and vomitting at the same time all over bar patrons at Bheerhugz. They had to throw her out but she came back the next day.

Whoever dates this one will quickly find out that she is a rude girl who moves with 10 other equally uncouth girls at the same time.She is loud and brash and talks down on people. He should also keep in mind that she eats more than 10 times per day. KFC, Chicken Republic, Ocean Basket, Shoprite Deli food, The Place etc... she is a food machine.

The person who is tempted to respond to her add will also find out that she is a transgender who likes to fu..ck men. I have a living witness.
God of mercy for real?!shocked.. Well i doubt if any serious minded man will initiate contact except those ones who want to eat her money. How one person go come obese,be a drunk,eats too much and loud and rude at d same time.dats excess baggage abegcheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Suspect33(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:
The moment you UnCloth this kind of lady and end up seeing folded belly and stretch marks everywhere, your dick will quickly go flaccid till the year 2038.

I love okro soup doesn't mean I will love catarrh soup.

Na dis kyn babe go de read newspaper if you de bang am.
my brother bhet why grin, is this how you want to make heaven, conscience that is free of charge, u still dont have grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Me on my way to her DM

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by terryjo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
friend/companion? cool. But getting sex involved? mbanu.....
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Bamz(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

Lol I think I even saw a transgender at ICM last week. Before then, I never believed they existed in Nigeria.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by DozieInc(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

Lucky him
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bamz:

Lol I think I even saw a transgender at ICM last week. Before then, I never believed they existed in Nigeria.

Transgender or intersex births occur at the rate of 1 in 10000 live births in any stable population. They do exist in Nigeria and I have personally known two. But there's a lot of secrecy involved but they are highly sought after by rich women who want sex but no suspicion.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Stallione(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Faithway10:
A Nigerian media personality @qwinbigma has taken to Twitter to initiates search for someone to have regular s*x with, and also be a companion.

According to her, age is not a factor, maturity in mind and emotions is key. She shared lovely photos of herself and wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/qwinbigma/status/972559350345674752

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/nigerian-lady-initiates-search-regular-sx-partner.html

Were do u stay?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Diso60090(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Men don really suffer so this snake and the monkey shadow still dey look for guy this world is coming to and end for real
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
biacan:
Yes you'll get to see my real face once you start putting on original Gucci clothes cool

i can imagine ur bbw shape in the sun looking for big boiz wearing gucci ... u beta hold hushpuppy along to verify the wears b4 yu open ur legs grin... after my Gs don turn u to ibadan xpresslane you endup looking 4 matured guys like airforce ... big boys do gucci ,,men do other mature brands ,,yu must be really young if naa gucci shirt u wan see, dm me ur number gat younger ones .

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Faithway10:
A Nigerian media personality @qwinbigma has taken to Twitter to initiates search for someone to have regular s*x with, and also be a companion.

According to her, age is not a factor, maturity in mind and emotions is key. She shared lovely photos of herself and wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/qwinbigma/status/972559350345674752

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/nigerian-lady-initiates-search-regular-sx-partner.html

I'll pass
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

cc greiboy,Lalas247 cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by sweetetlove(f): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Where are those guys that doesn't eat bones, meat don come grin grin grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by babtoundey(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
I know but you will get paid. Apply.

His papers are incomplete
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Bamz(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

Transgender or intersex births occur at the rate of 1 in 10000 live births in any stable population. They do exist in Nigeria and I have personally known two. But there's a lot of secrecy involved but they are highly sought after by rich women who want sex but no suspicion.

Now this is interesting. You seem to have a bit of intelligence on this. grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by babtoundey(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
I am she
But you sound like It
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
biacan:
Yes you'll get to see my real face once you start putting on original Gucci clothes cool

SMH
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Odmic2839(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
Ungly I can't finger her pussy.......yuck grin
lol, is she dat ugly?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by gonkin(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm this one wen dey advertise like this. Something smells more piggy than fishy here. She be like Ritualists, using a man's destiny
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by godofuck231: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
I am she

I want to marry a lesbian!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wetin she do you, I don already apply cheesy
KOPT55:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.