Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (62494 Views)

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:
Nkiruka does not want to rest. She featured in Yemi Alade's Jonny video. I have always known her as a dancer but when did she morph into an OAP as wel.

She is a regular at the Ikeja City Mall and she has a reputation for being a troublesome drunk. As in Mon - Sunday she is always drinking at Bheerhugz. Once a week she will also fight security men and bartenders. There was a time she got so high -- some people said she'd gone to smoke crack at African shrine-- that she started undressing herself and vomitting at the same time all over bar patrons at Bheerhugz. They had to throw her out but she came back the next day.

Whoever dates this one will quickly find out that she is a rude girl who moves with 10 other equally uncouth girls at the same time.She is loud and brash and talks down on people. He should also keep in mind that she eats more than 10 times per day. KFC, Chicken Republic, Ocean Basket, Shoprite Deli food, The Place etc... she is a food machine.

The person who is tempted to respond to her add will also find out that she is a transgender who likes to fu..ck men. I have a living witness.

Are you serious shocked

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Mouthpis(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:
The moment you UnCloth this kind of lady and end up seeing folded belly and stretch marks everywhere, your dick will quickly go flaccid till the year 2038.

I love okro soup doesn't mean I will love catarrh soup.

Na dis kyn babe go de read newspaper if you de bang am.

Bro, that your proverb na die oh!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by mustafa006: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
she is actually sex starved but she doesn't wanna make it look so
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Reeberry: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
Ungly I can't finger her pussy.......yuck grin
She see you get hope. You too ugly.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Wetin she do you, I don already apply cheesy

She no do me anything... I just dey warn people like you.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Reeberry: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
biacan:
Airforce you of all people knows that in life or your next you can never date a beautiful girl like me wink
If you are beautiful, you would have uploaded your picture.

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Reeberry: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Litblogger.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by staen: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
3500mg TM would do the trick
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bamz:

Lol I think I even saw a transgender at ICM last week. Before then, I never believed they existed in Nigeria.
wait ooooshocked..are u guys now saying transgenders are now living in Nigeria?shocked...aghhh! Make man pickin no go toast a woman with a penis by mistake ooshocked.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Smartademu(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

My team member actually when I managed a store at Ikeja City Mall.
K, sorry.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bamz:

Now this is interesting. You seem to have a bit of intelligence on this. grin

Not really, I wrote a few papers on it while in Uni so the insight stuck plus the grapevine around me have ears.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by kerry57: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sick people everywhere is what I see in naija.....
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
biacan:
Airforce you of all people knows that in life or your next you can never date a beautiful girl like me wink

Airforce right now

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Orjioorji(f): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
I swear to my left hand that girl is finer than you are.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by KrystosCJ(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Fat girls have VERY HIGH libidos...

I have been a victim several times angry

Due to popular demand..... Let me clarify.

They are usually sex starved and have a huge libidos, hardly ever satisfied.

i have dated at least 6 of them and i had brutal, draining sexual experiences with them all.

I felt i was a sex addict till i met them. I wasn't jilted by a single one. I ran away myself! undecided

cc ikorodureporta,
Dafreeguy
Metrobaba1

Sure you won't go back to them when you've "recharged"?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Litblogger: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
Litblogger.
Why did you mention me?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by shadrach77: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:
Nkiruka does not want to rest. She featured in Yemi Alade's Jonny video. I have always known her as a dancer but when did she morph into an OAP as wel.

She is a regular at the Ikeja City Mall and she has a reputation for being a troublesome drunk. As in Mon - Sunday she is always drinking at Bheerhugz. Once a week she will also fight security men and bartenders. There was a time she got so high -- some people said she'd gone to smoke crack at African shrine-- that she started undressing herself and vomitting at the same time all over bar patrons at Bheerhugz. They had to throw her out but she came back the next day.

Whoever dates this one will quickly find out that she is a rude girl who moves with 10 other equally uncouth girls at the same time.She is loud and brash and talks down on people. He should also keep in mind that she eats more than 10 times per day. KFC, Chicken Republic, Ocean Basket, Shoprite Deli food, The Place etc... she is a food machine.

The person who is tempted to respond to her add will also find out that she is a transgender who likes to fu..ck men. I have a living witness.

You were doing well until you mentioned transgender bit that is hard to believe
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Liberator007(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Faithway10:
A Nigerian media personality @qwinbigma has taken to Twitter to initiates search for someone to have regular s*x with, and also be a companion.

According to her, age is not a factor, maturity in mind and emotions is key. She shared lovely photos of herself and wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/qwinbigma/status/972559350345674752

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/nigerian-lady-initiates-search-regular-sx-partner.html

Mama dey look for free place to transfer the STIs
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
shadrach77:

You were doing well until you mentioned transgender bit that is hard to believe

Do you owe me belief?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
LushGreenz:
Whale
Walrus
Manatees
Hippopotamus
Sea Lion

Not bothering nobody... I've only got some oceanic thinking going on tongue wink grin grin

Looks like Mama Patience's daughter
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by sweetdude: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
dis one na heavy duty o,fat kitten is a no go area ;Ddis one na heavy duty o,fat kitten is a no go area
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:

Hmmmmmmm

You must be a les?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
1miccza:

*faints* Jesu Oluwa oo !!!! @Ishilove Shey you dey see this post so?? Ayaf die!!!!!!
Lol. Learn to ignore trolls, Mikey cheesy
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by salesforce: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm in
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Lalas247(f): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
lefulefu:
cc greiboy,Lalas247 cheesy
lol

u know why they do this ..

they hardly get laid so when they do ... the guy must feel it grin tanker
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Lalas247(f): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
she looks like ishilove

shocked lol this actually mad me laugh .. saint you're a mad man whalahi grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by sunsewa16: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:
She's not even attractive

Attractive one's hardly search.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by hassantommy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lalas247:

lol

u know why they do this ..

they hardly get laid so when they do ... the guy must feel it grin tanker
but guys wey dey racket orobo dey try ooshocked. There's one orobo i know.this one na warri girl and she's very loud and dominative. Her boyfriend na only at night he gree waka with her. I don't know if he dey shame to flaunt her cos of her huge size or na other reason make am dey always walk with her at nightcheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by 1miccza: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Lol. Learn to ignore trolls, Mikey cheesy

Ishi baby where you fall out from??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.