Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée (40006 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by maestroferddi: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lack of sophistication is all I see here...

Never comfortable with excessive show of affection/emotion in public.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by luminouz(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
neoapocalypse:
The babe dey gym ni
*Falls down lavin*
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by hokafor(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lol.woman lawyer!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Jackipapa: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
medexico:
if their pikin no sabi book ehn, come and beat me in my house
Person go beat you for nothing, it has been proven, it is not automatic!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Dollabiz: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Dinero018(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jackipapa:

millionboi2:
Not romantic at all

Who told them we care about Wat thy studied in school.

From the pic, d marriage will be very borin
Jackipapa:

millionboi2:
Not romantic at all

Who told them we care about Wat thy studied in school.

From the pic, d marriage will be very borin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Olii(f): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
The guy resemble great khali, congrats tho more love and blessings
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Starks: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
don't b surprise they ain't yet employed, especially in the one wearing black everything na packaging hahaha..

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by ayokenny37(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
trying to kiss in all the pix except one.

No b small somPtin

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by bishop1988(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Why bad belle come full this thread like this? So doctor and lawyer no fit marry again? For all d guys on this thread better no take ur bad mouths finish Una sef. I love them jare.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Reedahgado(f): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
The only thing I learned from the pictures is that d guy is a doctor n the lady a lawyer. I don't know if it's pre-wedding picture or not
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by mkpurumma090(f): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Assassin101: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
its medically legal for them to get married

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ellabae:
Wow this is beautiful so is Love.
Yes oo
Congrats man
Dr. SOKIPRIM naaa so u take leave our cabal...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
neoapocalypse:
The babe dey gym ni
that hand go fat like kilode after one child.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by klbakare(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwanne I ka na a mu-amu?
Tall men have small preeks.
Ask Thin Tall Tony.

The bride is older than the groom,
While the groom isn't as excited as the bride.

Looks more like a photoshoot about professions than a wedding photoshoot.
you are point here.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
I wish them happy married life in advance.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by emmalord(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
lovely pic
Mztarstrechy:
more
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Lawalemi(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oju lo n kan yin.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by orjaha(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
This will be professional kissing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by dotcile28(f): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwanne I ka na a mu-amu?
Tall men have small preeks.
Ask Thin Tall Tony.

The bride is older than the groom,
While the groom isn't as excited as the bride.

Looks more like a photoshoot about professions than a wedding photoshoot
you nail it all.
you just speak my mind
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by MrRhymes101(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
The family is covered medically and legally... Wedding MC
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by gwama: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Normally such a big intellectual couple should work perfectly, but Lucifer often invites himself where it is beautiful. May the Lord protect your union. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by iamtardey: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
kelish:
the guy tall o
it's obvious you like tall nikas
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Burgerlomo: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Beautiful couple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by wisdomkid: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Honestly, this couple shot is great.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by tahiwopreety(f): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
medexico:
if their pikin no sabi book ehn, come and beat me in my house
also den go suffer d parent warm eeh... der pinkin no go enjor dem at all. chai i pity dem

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by kayjay007(m): 1:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Later now they will come and tell us how they are no longer compatible. How they have decided to go their separate ways for the sake of peace. Hmm. Anyways, happy married life. Lemme see how this Nollywood movie will end. Front seat booked. Grin Grin Grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by koolg: 4:25am On Mar 13, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
The Surgeon and the Lawyer
#HASO2K18

“We met at a friends wedding somewhere in old porthacourt township 29 July 2014,i was sitting adjacent to her with her friends,She was my bone of concentration that day, somehow i maneuver to get her number from a friend whose name was Gift with hours of begging,when i finally got the number i played my roll as a sharp guy we got to know each other and today we are here again as husband and wife".

Congratulations HAPPINESS + SOKIPRIM

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/adorable-prewedding-photos-of-nigerian.html?m=1

Why do you have to beg for number.
Stop begging for number
If she no give you, her loss it is or at least two more years at home
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by kelish(f): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2018
naaaa i dont want to climb any chair to kiss my man but i dnt want a short guy either
iamtardey:

it's obvious you like tall nikas
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by Ishilove: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Oliver's brother has finally been hooked grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée by iamtardey: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2018
kelish:
naaaa i dont want to climb any chair to kiss my man but i dnt want a short guy either
you don't need to climb anything to kiss anyways

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.