Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape (4468 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by liquidlove2018: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
May God answer you according to your request.

But what if she is a nursing mother ?

or she is in her menstrual circle ?
looool.

marvin906:
i cant get hitched with a chick whos not on the same sexual level with me..
i like squashing twice a day 5 to 6 times a week..
i love experiments in bed
if my chick aint on the same path with me
she should leave or be ready for my cheating spree..
even if shes a novice buh if shes ready to learn and be open minded
then we game
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by marvin906(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
liquidlove2018:
May God answer you according to your request.

But what if she is a nursing mother ?

or she is in her menstrual circle ?
looool.

thats an exception grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by z11111: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Loool

All join nah. But sincerely it's necessary to understand ones sex life before going into marriage. You may not have premarital sex but through jist, you get to understand some stuffs about the other person.

marvin906:

thats an exception grin grin
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by marvin906(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
z11111:

Loool

All join nah. But sincerely it's necessary to understand ones sex life before going into marriage. You may not have premarital sex but through jist, you get to understand some stuffs about the other person.

buh is bad if your partner isn't open minded..
and all she does is lay down on the bed like a log of wood..
and see's sex as a means of procreation only..
I can't deal with that shit
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by z11111: 1:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Yaaaa!!!
Too bad my dear.
Infact ,some mind set can be very annoying.

marvin906:

buh is bad if your partner isn't open minded..
and all she does is lay down on the bed like a log of wood..
and see's sex as a means of procreation only..
I can't deal with that shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Husband Is Gay." - Woman Who Has Been Married For 7 Years / See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. / New Romantic Story: MARA THE LESBIAN 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.