Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation (703 Views)

My Wife Slaps Me At Slightest Misunderstanding / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by Devgist: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
My woman I am in a relationship with tells me off at the slightest provocation. I want your sincere opinion.
1. Do you think she truly loves me?
2. Would you want to continue with a relationship if your partner does this to you?

Thank you for your feedback
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by Holysucker(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
If dats d case den I guess u just av to take a step back a little...d truth comes out from someone mostly wen he/she is angry...
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pardon my ignorance, what's the meaning of "tells me off?".
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice thread. Let's wait for the gurus. Anyway, I want to be like you when I grow up.
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by NeeKlaus: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Pardon my ignorance, what's the meaning of "tells me off?".
She too dey para whenever the Baba misbehave or if e try misyarn.
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by faithugo64(f): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sit her down
Talk it out
Let her know you are not happy about it

If she continues afterwards
Bounce! She doesn't love you
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
NeeKlaus:

She too dey para whenever the Baba misbehave or if e try misyarn.
Okay, thanks for the info. grin
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Devgist:
My woman I am in a relationship with tells me off at the slightest provocation. I want your sincere opinion.
1. Do you think she truly loves me?
2. Would you want to continue with a relationship if your partner does this to you?

Thank you for your feedback
. Op are you unemployed? Is she the one providing for you? Something most be giving her the guts to be telling you off. Or do you abuse her?Or is it just her nature? Pls clarify your post.
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by NeeKlaus: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Okay, thanks for the info. grin
Don't mention. kiss

Btw, OP, there is no respect in that relationship you found yourself. A girl capable of telling you off and you retreat, tail inbetween legs, coming here to ask us What's up?
Who's the Male in that relationship?
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Don't mention. kiss

Btw, OP, there is no respect in that relationship you found yourself. A girl capable of telling you off and you retreat, tail inbetween legs, coming here to ask us What's up?
Who's the Male in that relationship?
Some people are really sucking up a lot in relationships. Mere relationship ohhhhh!. grin
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Define 1: Telling off.
2: slightest provocation.

...with illustrations... smiley
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tell you off like insult you or tell you its over?
Re: The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation by NeeKlaus: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Some people are really sucking up a lot in relationships. Mere relationship ohhhhh!. grin
Seriously. A lot. A whole lot of crazy shïts. Look at the title of the thread sef - "The Woman in a relationship with me..."

(1) (Reply)

Possible To Enlarge Your joystick?? / Check Out These Beautiful Ladies Ankara Pencil Fasion Styles / 5 Neglected Truths That Encourage Ilicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.