Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation (921 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation by Roadtoyesterday: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2019
So I went to NYSC camp, there is this lady that we had moments upon moments since the very first day, she's everything I wanted. I was very sure it was love I have for her, but the issue is, things I can easily let go for others alway get me mad if she commit such errors. Am seriously obsessed and jealous at every slight chances with her. Same thing applys to her. Sometimes we end up having disagreement for more then 4 times daily, how we get to reconcile I don't know.

Now we passing out, and gbammmm we are angry at each other again, I don't plan saying goodbye before leaving. Been avoiding seeing her for hours now.
Will I regret this? How do I handle this anger issue, could it be because of the location we meet?
Re: We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation by limsycutey(f): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
So I went to NYSC camp, there is this lady that we had moments upon moments since the very first day, she's everything I wanted. I was very sure it was love I have for her, but the issue is, things I can easily let go for others alway get me mad if she commit such errors. Am seriously obsessed and jealous at every slight chances with her. Same thing applys to her. Sometimes we end up having disagreement for more then 4 times daily, how we get to reconcile I don't know.

Now we passing out, and gbammmm we are angry at each other again, I don't plan saying goodbye before leaving. Been avoiding seeing her for hours now.
Will I regret this? How do I handle this anger issue, could it be because of the location we meet?

Walk away, that is a toxic relationship. The two you are obviously not good for each other.

3 Likes

Re: We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation by urchcoded(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2019
Camp love is mostly unreal
Re: We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation by Liliyann(f): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2019
If I may ask, what happened to the girl you were dating before service?

A man that don't know how to keep quiet and not nag ends up being a wife beater, ordinary dating and you are already causing the babe heartache undecided work on yourself Mr.
Re: We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation by BlackfireX: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2019
Lazzzy yooots
Re: We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
You might be in love but you are incompatible. This is what is called an unhealthy relationship, it takes so much from both partners. Walk away bro, it's not worth it. You spend most of your time unhappy with each other, such negative energy ends up affecting other areas of your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Liliyann:
If I may ask, what happened to you the girl you were dating before service?

A man that don't know how to keep quiet and not nag ends up being a wife beater, ordinary dating and you are already causing the babe heartache undecided work on yourself Mr.
which advice you get for the girl
Re: We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation by Rajman45(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
U guyz should learn how to tolerate each other or break-up the relationship...... Period.

1 Like

Re: We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation by samdavjustin(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Liliyann:
If I may ask, what happened to you the girl you were dating before service?

How do u know he’s the one to blame for most fights shocked
Re: We Get Angry At Each Other At The Slightest Provocation by Roadtoyesterday: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
samdavjustin:

How do u know he’s the one to blame for most fights shocked

I wondered

(1) (Reply)

Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience / Some One Close To Me Tested Positive To Coronavirus / The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.