Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is (1361 Views)

Photo: Look At What This Child Is Doing (18+) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / My Ex Named Her Child After Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by osegwu(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2007
I keep having this feeling that a man cannot say categorically
that he is the father if his child accept based on what the wife told him.

Please, lets hear what you guys have to say
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by sisimose(f): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2007
that is true and a scarry though am sure for guys. I know some of us can be callous .
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by Free(f): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2007
of course only da mother/woman can tell/knows who da father is

but its tricky when she slept with alot of men grin cheesy
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by omoge(f): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2007
moved
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by CrazyMan(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2007
Yea only her should know.
After all isn't she the one who spread her legs for them to come in.
she would be rated as a stupid fellow if she isn't able to identify the father of her unborn child.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by ima1(f): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2007
Now that is not true have u watch Maury show, they don't know if they have way too many partners, imagine someone testing 11 guys and none of them are the baby's daddy, now that is just sick
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by ugodaniel(m): 1:19am On Mar 10, 2007
scratches head and moves on
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by whiteNkem(f): 2:12am On Mar 10, 2007
You never heard of paternity test? If you really don't trust your woman, then just get a DNA sample from you and from the baby and voila! You WILL know for sure.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by iice(f): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2007
Some women don't even know who the father is.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by BIKINI(f): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2007
Thats only natural. Who do you ask for the content of a store
:
none other than the store -keeper.[olor=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by ugodaniel(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2007
Well, i guess we guys have got to take everything in good faith then! and trust our wives whole-heartedly. BUT in case you start suspecting, take da next available flight to the DNA clinics and,
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by Bolarge(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2007
iice:

Some women don't even know who the father is.
Y'can say that again. undecided grin
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by jaybaby(f): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2007
Yea -I agree but U d Man can still go 4 a DNA test If u r Doubting her! PERIOD
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by spoilt(f): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2007
true! unfortunately lots of guys are being played in naija as we dont have DNA testing.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by jaybaby(f): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2007
My Dear -There R places U can do d Test wink
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by osegwu(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2007
And now that there is no where in Naija to do the test?
What should the not financially buoyant type do?
Stay glued to their predicament?

Still me
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by osegwu(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2007
But this really leaves the men at the mercy of the women.
The day you will really offend them they will wake up and tell
you you are not the father of your babies. And what do you do?
insist on a DNA test? Disgusting

Still me
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by keyne(f): 5:11am On Dec 05, 2010
true bt also some women dnt knw who the father is bt i tink they can suspect!painful fact bt true!

(1) (Reply)

Defination Of Love / Dating Challenge: Crossing The 'friend Zone' / Whats The Big Deal About A Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.