Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend (1376 Views)

Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? / Why Do I Keep Meeting Christian Guys As Suitors / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by ogeeh(f): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2007
Please,Guys/gals,Do you find anything wrong in your boyfriend having a girl as his close friend or your girl friend having a guy as a close friend.As for me ,I find nothing wrong,so far the friendship has its boundaries.He or she could be someone you just like chatting with,joking with, or maybe you feel free telling any thing.

Does it in anyway disturb relationship you have with your boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancee etc
Please i need your views.
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by McDoe(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2007
Ordinarily, nothing is wrong. But the fear that usually emanate is that every guy has turned a predator. Ladies are also willing to bulge in most cases.
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2007

Nothing really wrong there except that the closeness shouldnt be soo much, U know,tempations are bound to happen, Be careful.
cheers wink wink wink wink
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by WebMonk(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2007
xjovial:

Nothing really wrong there except that the closeness shouldnt be soo much, You know,tempations are bound to happen, Be careful.
cheers wink wink wink wink

I used to believe in that but now i think more like "don't go near fire if you don't want to get burnt"

It might not be same for everybody, but for some, why go through all the closeness/semi intimacy when you know SHE ISN'T YOURS

i replied to this topic because THAT I EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH. I eventually got too comfortable with this chick (chatting with,joking with, you feeling free telling any thing). She's now SO Comfortable that she tells me the color of her bra and undies every day. shocked. And she still wants us to be close friends. Isn't that torture? cry

Now i want more than friendship, but she has a guy, and something tells me i'll always be a second fiddle.

So don't. Best be platonic and keep it at that.
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by CrazyMan(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2007
Am a very jealous person. I don’t think I can stand it when my girlfriend keeps a guy and tells me they’re just mere friends. She might be telling you the truth, but you can never tell what her so called male friend has in mind.
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by iice(f): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2007
One of my friends gisted me a funny story once. . .
He had a babe staying with him who was a gf of a friend. . .
due to some issues with the babe's family, she couldnt meet up with her bf @ his place. . .
so they decided to meet up @ my friends place. . .
He said that from the way she acts. . .he feels like she's a dude. . .
In his words 'Even if she waka with pant and bra round the house, ma pr*ck no fit stand. . .she be like man to me' grin grin

@Topic. . .it can cause problems sometimes. . .but if take the time to know your partners well enough and understand your relationship and each other, i don't see why it should be that much of a deal. . .never really had any problem with it. . .most of my friends are guys. . .it cannot be helped grin
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by CrazyMan(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2007
Iice that story has no grounds.

How can a girl be living in the same room with a guy and he would claim that there’s nothing connecting between them. It might just be a trick to remove all suspiciousness from him. I mean he knows all eyes would be on him now that someone else’s girl is in his house, and he just has to come out with any good reason to justify himself.

Unless he’s a stick, then I would believe that there isn’t any connection between them.
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by osereka(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2007
birds of the same feather they say flocks together
PRICK AND PUSSYS FRIENDSHIP WILL ALLWAYS ENDS IN BED!
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by OmoEko1(f): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2007
edited
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by mrpataki(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
I am sure those guys are not guys! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by osereka(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2007
@omoeko, no be every prick fit stand attention o

becous somebody get three legs no mean say he be man o
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by iice(f): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2007
crazykid:

Iice that story has no grounds.

How can a girl be living in the same room with a guy and he would claim that there’s nothing connecting between them. It might just be a trick to remove all suspiciousness from him. I mean he knows all eyes would be on him now that someone else’s girl is in his house, and he just has to come out with any good reason to justify himself.

Unless he’s a stick, then I would believe that there isn’t any connection between them.

I was just telling a story cheesy
Nah, some people are above messing with a good thing. . .some of us value our friendships o
It's not for every1, sometimes temptation can be lipsrsealed but we can alway rise above that if we put our determination into it
What about a man, so busy chasing money, he barely has time for women. . .i know a few like that
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by OmoEko1(f): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
edited
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by osereka(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
there are different types of babe
SOME ARE BABE WHILE SOME WILL NOT APPEAL TO YOU AS A BABE
some babe self you fit stay in the same room with her till thy kingdom come
you no go know say she de aroud you. becos SHE TOO WOWO
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by iice(f): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
osereka, then in that case, she fit be your close friend without there being anything of a sexual nature going on abi?
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by OmoEko1(f): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2007
edited
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by osereka(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2007
let take me as an example.

I FIT STAY IN THE SAME ROOM WITH A BABE THAT HAVE SMALL BOOBS, I no go know say she de around me till thy kingdom come
BUT IF SHE GET BOOBS [i mean big boobs] I cant guarantee that I will not sexually assult her o grin
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2007
I dnt lyk dat kind of shyte cuz i know most guyz 'll end up trippin on ur gurl
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by vigasimple(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
I think it is a disaster waiting to happen.

Either you a man or woman, you should be careful having a close friend that they confide in everyhting with.

Once there is an opportunity those two people discussing colour of bras, and pants will see nothing wrong in letting them try to go one better, (they suddenly becomes inspector of P**sy or D*ck )as both does not read meter.

This is likely to happen when the the REAL boyfriend and REAL girlfriend may be going through difficult period and one thing will lead to another with the surrogate Boyfriend and Girlfriend and then it will be blamed on the devil.

EVEN the platonic friendship should be kept strictly that and make sure the girlfriend to the boyfriend and the boyfriend to the girlfriend are always present in discusssion even if it is just telephone so that the other person ar aware that there is nothing being kept secret between the two real people.

Only on rare occassion you should ask for advice in confidence to know how to deal with difficult situations.

AS for OMO EKO she propably got away with her exploit but she may not be lucky next time to see an 'erected d* ck' and if she encourage a man friend or enemy to come to use the toilet while she is having a bath, all I can wish her is good luck.

MY simple advice is to not encourage it because if you are not jealous or your partner what about the other person partner or what happen if they then develop feeling for you or want to try you.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by Configur(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2007
once u guys r really close any disagreement or beef with her boyfey,she'll run to you for some lovin.from there u can enter the konga if you want.if u can create the attraction in her she'll still do naughty things with you despite her boyfry.

configur has got so much game man! grin!! wink
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by OmoEko1(f): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2007
edited
Re: Having Guys As Close Friends Aside Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2007

(1) (Reply)

How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman / Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.