Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Question To All Dating On The Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question To All Dating On The Site (1375 Views)

Question To All... / Is Dating On Nairaland Possible? / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To All Dating On The Site by adeboo(f): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2007
Well i am not a stranger to this place but i just wanna ask a question.

This question is directed to all the people dating on this site.
How do you cope cause sometimes you see someone flirting with your guy/ girl. Sometimes people give them a hard time or wouldnt you just like a place where you could post topics about your other half and ask the inhabitants of the house for advice (afterall the site is here for advices and all).

Please do share your views on this.
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by Razorr(f): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2007
hmmm. . . Oya Mukina, start talking o!  grin   grin

How do you and your guy (you know who) cope?  grin   grin
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by mukina2: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2007
Razorr if i slap you angry grin

who did you marry for me without my knowledge? grin

you should post about you and [size=2pt]f_[/size] grin
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by Razorr(f): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2007
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! shocked

Are you denying it? shocked Don't tempt me to post his name o!  grin   grin
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by adeboo(f): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2007
Common now people lets concentrate and stick to the topic.
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by mukina2: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2007
Adeboo dnt mind razorr she's naughty tongue

she has a hubby and is refusing to post his name .i already did .for her . but its too small cheesy
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by DewDrop(f): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2007
It's funny cuz as secure as we all are in our relationships and whatnot- it must affect us all somehow when you see someone flirting with or being very aggressive towards your man. I'm not silly i know that the same qualities i see in him, other women will also and I'm secure in myself and in what i have going on to know that if he were to start messing up- it would be his loss, no matter how hurt i would be, it would be his loss.
But i digress, LoL.
I personally do get jealous- just a little. I don't hate the girl and wanna break heads or shout and scream or anything but i get a bit jealous and it just reminds me how much I really am into this guy. I get a bit jealous cuz I want the guy wholly and completely to myself, Its human nature to get a lil envious.
But trust me, it's not something to dwell over cuz its a compliment to me that so many ladies are going after my guy. I se eit as a testament to my good taste.
:-D
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by adeboo(f): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2007
I thank you for keeping it real case no mattr how secure we are in ourselves or our relationships - its just gonna be very hard.

Cuase then, u dont know who he is mailing behind ur back and everything. Its so hard.
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by whiteNkem(f): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2007
Well it's alright. I mean, even if someone flirts with my guy I trust him enough to know he will simply say he's taken or I'd deal myself with the biatch.
Then about the personal threads, don't really need it as we talk in private enough so we're just fine with sharing opinions on general matters. wink
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by adeboo(f): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2007
Na wa o White Nkem, i just pray that this love last o.

May you never regret having so muh trust in a man in your life in Jesus name.
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by ultrafem(f): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2007
lol
first of all i would not date someone on line and also live the relationship on line, in my opinion it is desperate.
I am am sure those that do feel jealous when other users flirt with thier e-boyfriend. But many times its the so called e-boyfriends doing the flirting in the first place, after all that is how they got their e-girls. I have seen some guys flirt openely with girls on here and they claim to be dating a user, infact i have had just more than my fone number asked for by the so called involved guys, now if you can't really trust a guy you meet on the street in everyday life, what the hell makes the e-girlfriend/boyfriend think they can trust their partners on the internet? lol its a crazy game and it is fun to watch sometimes grin

(my opinion is not based on anyone who has posted above me, so Nkem breathe easy your man is safe) smiley
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by whiteNkem(f): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2007
adeboo:

Na wa o White Nkem, i just pray that this love last o.

May you never regret having so muh trust in a man in your life in Jesus name.

Oh i surely hope so !

ultrafem:

(my opinion is not based on anyone who has posted above me, so Nkem breathe easy your man is safe) smiley

lol! alrighty!
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by Youngpo413: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cool
Re: Question To All Dating On The Site by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Watin cosign me*searching for better thread*

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Sometimes No Means No! / Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? / Playas And Pimpstress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.