Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (49072 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by free2ryhme: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Niceiroko:

its not about insult
its about reality of life

is it your reality

Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by Sabiboii17(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dem show dis wan pepper tire.... Chai!..... But wait d mumu Don old sef.. she is under d *get married or leave my house group*....Issokay
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
NothingDoMe:
No. Happens when the lady is a desparado
I don't get u. A lady in her 30s meets a guy in his 30s and they gel together... So u expect them to date for a year before getting married? I see no reason to wait.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by ladyF(f): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
DabuIIIT:

when are ye going to marry nah?
grin
This coming Saturday. Remember to bring the groom when you're coming angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by boiz2men(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Angelababy43:
IF YOU NEED MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT TAKE IT

IS YOURS

USERNAME:- Angelababy43

PASSWORD:- wapwap

is that supposed to be a proof that it isn't scam?
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by mikolo80: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liberator007:
Congratulations dear. I hope you know him inside out. Internet doesn't forget o
if she no put the failure for internet nko
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by mikolo80: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
achillesfoot:
I agree with everything, those that date a woman for years aren't serious. Getting to know someone especially someone you intend to call your wife takes a lifetime. In my opinion in just one meeting or even a day, you will know if this person is meant for you or not. The signs are always there.
money nko. We should just marry whether we can afford it or not abi?
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by vizela20(f): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Marriage is over hyped tho...
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by mikolo80: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
lawlhee:
I kind of agree with her, although their own two months is too early in my own opinion. But the point is that guys should learn to be more serious with their life and be sure of what they want.They should stop wasting girls time because of their indecisiveness and nonchalant attitude.
their pocket nko

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by mikolo80: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
safarigirl:
this is actually a lie.

There are no rules to marriage. There are no guarantees that courting for ten years will guarantee a long marriage neither does courting for two days mean you will divorce in six months

You people should stop making marriage look like an overly difficult thing, it is not a cult initiation . Last year, we read of a couple that dated for two weeks and have been married for fifty years.

There are couples who never even dated, but have long lasting marriages. There are also couples who dated for seven to ten years and somehow, couldn't last two years in the marriage, ask Meghanarkle about her long courtship and short marriage.

It is fear of the unknown that makes you guys make these unfounded comments.

If you have not gotten your shiiit together, then, don't come here to make those who have look reckless, when they are probably smarter than you.
that couple is reckless. Guy is marrying desperado so not observant. He may be a flirt or a wife beater or impotent or erectile dysfunctional. If she complain we go laugh am wella
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by mikolo80: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Toks2008:

You make sense but I believe if both of you truly want to be together you can opt for registry which is very cheap,pay her bride price and get at least a room and parlor self then start your life..you can always do a lavish wedding ceremony latter.
what if you cannot afford room and parlor and registry
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by mikolo80: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
frenzyduchess:
The truth is you can never finish studying another human being.To me only guys who are not ready date for more than a year."I am studying her" is more like a delay tactics for guy who are probably not financially buoyant to afford marriage or just so they can eat the cookie till they find their match
why did you give up the cookie without down-payment and why don't you continue your gold digging
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by Alex80s(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
donstan18:

This is why most couples divorce after rushing into marriage without being spiritually, physically, financially and emotionally prepared.

Nothing guarantees a perfect home.........Even if you wed after 2 days of dating, it still doesn't mean that your married life will be perfect.

Doing all this you mentioned above doesn't guarantee a successful marriage. Even if you spend 10 years in your inquiries, you can never marry a saint.
The best thing : go for that girl your spirit accepts that has the fear of God and wisdom.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by olabent85(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good for her. Her Village people borrowed her brain. No wonder she dey talk like this
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by olabent85(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sabiboii17:
Dem show dis wan pepper tire.... Chai!..... But wait d mumu Don old sef.. she is under d *get married or leave my house group*....Issokay

Na so
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by chiefojiji(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
As I see that name, rubby, water troway my eyes cus I remember my dog, rubby my boer bull.. Well, sister rubby, don't act so quick like u never shit with ur yansh b4! Thank God for ur luck girl....... Dat u marry a man u met barely 2months doesn't mean that's all about getting married! Pray, I say pray, I'm saying pray!!! And stop throwing mouth at un serious guys
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by ameri9ja: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
QueenDeborah:
when u are single

And your children too. They'd be very proud to say their husband and father is a millionaire - not jealous at all.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by mzangy: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
achillesfoot:
I agree with everything, those that date a woman for years aren't serious. Getting to know someone especially someone you intend to call your wife takes a lifetime. In my opinion in just one meeting or even a day, you will know if this person is meant for you or not. The signs are always there.
You said it all. We heard stories of couples who dated for 3-5 years but immediately they got married, the hidden attitudes started manifesting.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by mzangy: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Toks2008:
All these clueless ladies falling for unserious guys that want to bed them in the name of "let's get to know each other"

A real man knows what he wants and when he sees it,he grabs it.
Oga Toks don talk am finish.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by mzangy: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
safarigirl:
this is actually a lie.

There are no rules to marriage. There are no guarantees that courting for ten years will guarantee a long marriage neither does courting for two days mean you will divorce in six months

You people should stop making marriage look like an overly difficult thing, it is not a cult initiation . Last year, we read of a couple that dated for two weeks and have been married for fifty years.

There are couples who never even dated, but have long lasting marriages. There are also couples who dated for seven to ten years and somehow, couldn't last two years in the marriage, ask Meghanarkle about her long courtship and short marriage.

If you have not gotten your shiiit together, then, don't come here to make those who have look reckless, when they are probably smarter than you.
Kisses for you dear. You nailed it.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by ecology: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
not yet time to rejoice,the man took a big risk,i hope he won't regret being compelled into making hasty decision.There is advantage in studying even though anything more than a year or two is too much
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by ameri9ja: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
safarigirl:
this is actually a lie.

Psychologists say it take 3 to 4 years to know somebody well. Unless there is an underlying reason to rush, it is best u know the person u r marrying well. But sometimes knowing certain things about the person and being willing to tolerate whatever is exposed about them later, u can actually marry someone u just met and still have a lasting, if not very happy, marriage.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
mikolo80:
why did you give up the cookie without down-payment and why don't you continue your gold digging
you well so? undecided,all this mad people on nairaland, if you don't have something meaningful to say why not just keep your itching fingers to yourself ,people like you who are quick to say trash like this don't even have the gold that someone will dig from undecided

You that is approaching 40 with your white beards ,no wife, no kids, don't go and beg your ancestors, yeye Mike

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by fuckpro: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinaj:
I pray you dont rush out of the marriage the way you rushed in.
...sinaj when will your own shelle since I've rule myself out of contention
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
hope he wont treat you like an elective course by dumping you in june
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by sinaj(f): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
fuckpro:
...sinaj when will your own shelle since I've rule myself out of contention
waiting for u to pop d question tongue
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by fuckpro: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinaj:
waiting for u to pop d question tongue
...if only you knew me in the flesh you would've been more solemn ...any way you do have that animal magnetism meaning you are not wayward ...which is obviously a good thing
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by victorian(f): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
When two matured people have seen different faces of life and gone through different toxic relationship. Will definitely make it work, when they meet the right partners that have gone thru what they went thru with their different exs.

They will make it work. They are not kids.

Hml to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by sinaj(f): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
fuckpro:

...if only you knew me in the flesh you would've been more solemn ...any way you do have that animal magnetism meaning you are not wayward ...which is obviously a good thing
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by fuckpro: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinaj:
...baby what did I say that offended you embarassed all I'm saying is you seem home groomed
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by sinaj(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
fuckpro:
...baby what did I say that offended you embarassed
nah
M nt offended, ur grammar was just too much for my poor head.
Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by Tphoto1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
I laugh I Swahili.
If u like date someone for 30yrs.
You will only get to know your real partner after tieing the knot trust me.

Wishing them well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Energetic Plus-sized Lady Dances To Entertain Crowd But Crashes At The End / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / I Am In Love With My Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.