Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter (49073 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Playloaded: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Proposing to his lady, Eddy took her on a ride in a helicopter and made her feel the wealth of nature.

A Nigerian filmmaker, Edward Erhahon a.k.a Eddy Young, has popped the big question to his girlfriend of 7 years.

Proposing to the charming lady in a peculiar fashion, Eddy took her on a ride in a helicopter and made her feel the wealth of nature.

The young man who said he flew her in the chopper 1,500ft above sea level went on sharing photos of the lovely moment his marriage proposal was accepted.

Edward wrote:
”I took the love of my life 1,500ft to get the much Needed YES !! Happy to say I will be married to my favorite person. I have known you for 8 years and we have done this love thing for 7 years.

“I can’t wait to tour the world with you and make beautiful memories while we live this life. ❤️ you give me butterflies, I love you babe

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-of-7-years-with-helicopter/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Illuminatiship(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Baba God the day I die I nor rich pass Elon musk abeg blow your trumpet the oppression don too much..

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by chatinent: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
To be a mgbadume is not a day job.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Dorcmass(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
With helicopter right?
i dont think there is something stoping that girl from saying 'yes' who is with me

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by internationalman(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
My fellow Benin guy wouldn't go out of his Way if she wasn't worth it..

Congratulations

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mumu relationship everywhere.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Slynation(m): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol...They no dey reject this type grin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Goldbw122(m): 1:09am On Feb 28, 2022
His is the type of relationship you can't reject see as the guy dey laugh... Too much money.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by stixxy(m): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Chop life and catch cruise
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by HopeNeverDies: 5:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Damnnn!!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Boogyman557: 6:16am On Feb 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool DIS MATTERZ tire me!

it's MONDAY morning..

make I JUST LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Baba God the day I die I nor rich pass Elon musk abeg blow your trumpet the oppression don too much..
Swear. Oppression everywhere.

Please if you reside in Lagos,ph or Abuja and you can assist me with accommodation for awhile, quote me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by paulolee(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2022
date bea for 7 years n still took such move to propose?? seems d guy get bar n just wan mk noise n trend..
7 years too much na, if a bea stays with a guy for more than 5 years, he daily prayer would be "let GOD touch the guy to do the needful"
you know how many thousands of weddings she go don attend praying n hoping for her time to come?
even if the guy use wat sap chat propose, she go gree sharply bcoz 7 years no b beans na

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by potent5(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Awwwwww! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Mikester: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Men are the true romantics. Isnt it?

Do check my signature.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2022
When there is MONEY/EGO/KUDI/OWO, Love is sweet.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nonexisting: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Proposed with a helicopter or flew her in it after proposing? If I no read the news well, na so I for wish this world should come to an end already because of the damages simps have done in it. All these amateur bloggers should fear God small with their yeye headlines.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2022

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2022
paulolee:
date (bae) for 7 years n still took such move to propose?? seems d guy get bar n just wan mk noise n trend..
7 years too much na, if a (bae) stays with a guy for more than 5 years, he daily prayer would be "let GOD touch the guy to do the needful"
you know how many thousands of weddings she go don attend praying n hoping for her time to come?
even if the guy use wat sap chat propose, she go gree sharply bcoz 7 years no b beans na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by dijas(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2022
The red pill are coming in old 504 Peugeot grin grin

Meanwhile if you want to get rid of pimples, acne, darkspots, wrinkles, sun burn and fine lines. Visit my signature. Buy for yourself, your mother, sister and girlfriend. They will appreciate it.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Oturatetuala(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nice one. Who go marry me make I propose with yatch... wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Shadow225: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
She had no choice Accept or Fall.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by IgweOfNnewi: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by NaijaDJMix2022: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oppression grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Brendaniel: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
The guy resemble Sammy Okposo...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Judolisco(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
If she talk no... Enter helicopter dey go... Leave am inside Bush

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by YangaBabe: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mad o, no be lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
The girl gave him yes under duress, he flies the girl on an helicopter and pop the question...

If the girl said NO she will be thrown down from the helicopter, so she had no choice than to say YES!
Imaging cultivating on somebody daughter for 7yrs.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by MufasaLion: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
When I'm 'bout to propose, I'll take you to Mars.

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.