Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? (855 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by Stevepummel: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ladies I’m very dissapionted in you lots for having no shame and pride. Why would you lots result to hate and negative comments when a guy u like doesn’t come and toast you. Do u know if he’s struggling to survive ? Why would u think his life is so perfect and he has nothing else to worry about other than coming to toast you just cuz ur tripping for him? Do u know if he’s in a healthy relationship and isn’t a cheat or flirt. Why must a guy u like toast you? We guys don’t do such, if a girl doesn’t give us face we move on, we don’t start gossiping them when they walk past us or spit at them just so they can notice us. This is a disgrace to all the low women who do such. Tufia

3 Likes

Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by benzene00: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
lipsrsealed It's really sickening

That was how a girl in my department was giving me all kinds of Yellow, red, blue, green lights but still I never gave her any attention cause I had better things to do

A day came when she stylishly pressed her boobs at my back while she was walking past me... Still i pretended like I didn't notice and ignored her

About a week later she started telling everyone in almost ever department in my school that I was GaY and impotent...Chai.. Oluchi almost finished my career in that school
Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by TosinDru: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Resort not result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why would I stoop so low to insult a guy cos he didn't toast me when I have enough toaster offline and more online.

1 Like

Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by xendra: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Why would I stoop so low to insult a guy cos he didn't toast me when I have enough toaster offline and more online.
this op is just dreaming, which girls resort to insultsundecided unless they are children.

1 Like

Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by HausaOverlord: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Everyday we encounter new level of shyte on nairaland

Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by MissLayefa02(f): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
I can't imagine myself insulting a guy cos he's not giving me attention, that's an act of immaturity
Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by Stevepummel: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
xendra:
this op is just dreaming, which girls resort to insultsundecided unless they are children.

So you don’t believe other girls do all matter of immature things to belittle a guy they think is forming for them?
Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Only the immature do this!

Yes only the immature talk down guys who don't pay attention to them.

Only the immature will make a thread out of this.

Hmmmm truly only the immature do this! cheesy
Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by nuggarito: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
The women folk are just one bunch of confused sef of living things. When you ask then out, they decline when its the other way they just do as if the world revolves around their stinking pucies.

And that's why today I don't toast any of this slayqueens, keep your puck to yaself if something better can't come out of it.
Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by lenghtinny(m): 2:09am On Mar 15, 2018
xendra:
[color=#006600] Because you have witnessed doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
If 99 men out of 100 is giving a girl attention. There's a higher probability that she will ignore the 99 and go after the only one that ignored her...
Most girls are wired that way. Always going after what doesn't belong to her. I've seen countless scenarios like the op's narrative [ /color]
Re: Ladies So You Result To Hate And Insults If A Guy Doesn’t Give You Attention? by lenghtinny(m): 2:12am On Mar 15, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Only the immature do this!

Yes only the immature talk down guys who don't pay attention to them.

Only the immature will make a thread out of this.

Hmmmm truly only the immature do this! cheesy
Save your breath...
All those stories about maturity is doesn't hold water any longer angry

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? / The Type Of Woman Worth Chasing ( A Revelation For All Bachelors ) / Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.