Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? (7976 Views)

Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) / Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Southernigbo: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Its almost like u don't need to spend much or difficulty to get the attention of the wayward aboki girls. I used to think its so difficult to get their attention, but alas I just realised it's the religious and knowledgeable ones that are difficult to approach and they are also the ones who wear hijab religiously. Others wear hijab as a way of belonging to the prevailing local cultural practise just as some non Muslim ladies wear it for convenience and not to be discriminated against

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Kazeem47(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2022
They can form hard to get.Especially when you are not one of their own.The worst ones are the religious ones as you earlier mentioned. Even their guys prefer to date non-hausa gals.
Kindly drop tips how do it.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by DannyXpress: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2022
No bro
It's a northern thing. A lot of Hausa ladies are very easy to date.

When they love, they love with all their heart especially if you're a southerner.
They believe people from this side are more exposed and fun to be with more than their men.

38 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by fikayormi(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Here to learn
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmm tongue

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Southernigbo: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
Hmmm tongue
as an authentic Hausa girl u saying nothing!
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
as an authentic Hausa girl u saying nothing!
leave me joor tongue
I no be Hausa cool
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Southernigbo: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
leave me joor tongue
I no be Hausa cool
but Hausa ppl r not known for denying their culture n tribe na!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Danjikanbauchi: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
If you are bleeping them use condom ooo, those girls don't like condom many of them are HIV distributors.

Just show them small love with or without money they are all yours.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Southernigbo: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
If you are bleeping them use condom ooo, those girls don't like condom many of them are HIV distributors.

Just show them small love with or without money they are all yours.
if they don't like CD, then why aren't they battling wit unwanted pregnancies

8 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by DoggoneDogg: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Southernigbo:
[/s]

Which tribe has more unwanted and teenage pregnancies??

7 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Danjikanbauchi: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
aah bro no let me tell you ooo, many of them abort plenty times mostly their mothers help them secretly to avoid public disgrace, mostly if you are a Christian they won't want people to know.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
As long as they don't get violent. I heard they are hot tempered.

Abeg, y'all should check out my profile to view my videos for your entertainment pleasures. I'm a musician and I made some Acapella covers I feel y'all will like. If my videos reach 10,000 views I go do give away. wink Cheers.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by WhiteAngels001(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lack of exposure makes them easily prone

Check my signature for cheap iPhone deal

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by eazyduzit: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Any opportunity you get to bleep them, don't forget to use your condom.They can bleep for Africa,I leave with them and I know their women very well most especially their divorcees (Bazaura).

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by rex444(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ceteris paribus, would have married a Fulani
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Edyice: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
How do you date your Hausa girls , when they all get married at 12

7 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Southernigbo: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
eazyduzit:
Any opportunity you get to bleep them, don't forget to use your condom.They can bleep for Africa,I leave with them and I know their women very well most especially their divorcees (Bazaura).
so u mean d divorcees are more irresponsible than d unmarried ones?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
lol
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
but Hausa ppl r not known for denying their culture n tribe na!
me dey serious ooo.
Me no be Hausa. Me na gwandara cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Rahkman: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hausa girls will not date a southerner even if he get money.....the only reason they will date you na if you look really attractive and all round fresh with a nice whip..... apart from this forget it...a southern girl will gladly fùck an ugly dirty northern guy for money ....dem plenty for abuja...if u wan date babe as a southerner and she tell you she dey stay for Abj,omo run oo malo guys don overuse her pussy...96 percent of southern girls in Abj don in one point in her life Bleep malo dick...most malo guys dey even import bitches from lagos dey do orgy with them....go maitama make u see weytin dem dey carry southern bitches do...if your sister at any time in her life talk say she dey go Abj or dey frequent Abj on a steady ...na ashawo she be

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Southernigbo: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
me dey serious ooo.
OK that's true. gwandara is probably from Niger state?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Amb1045(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
All women are same stop being a tribalistic bigot grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Pusyiter(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
They are sweet and succulent
Just get swag and shower them with gifts
If dem like you that's all but you have to be coded o

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
OK that's true. gwandara is probably from Niger state?
nope. Kano state tongue
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by doctore212(m): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Abeg , how can I get olosho wey go collect 1k for all night

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Tallesty1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kazeem47:
They can form hard to get.Especially when you are not one of their own.The worst ones are the religious ones as you earlier mentioned. Even their guys prefer to date non-hausa gals.
Kindly drop tips how do it.
They're hard to get if you ask them out in their hood or during the day. Meet them at a random place where they're not known and the story will be entirely different.

Its different in the night too. Nah for night hijab dey get four legs.

Things we have seen.

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Tallesty1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
doctore212:
Abeg , how can I get olosho wey go collect 1k for all night
Nah that type dey die for person house.

Better warn yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
me dey serious ooo.
Gwandara from Nasarawa, Kaduna, Niger or abuja?
Is there gwandara in kano? Hearing it for the first time
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Frigga13: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Rahkman:
Hausa girls will not date a southerner even if he get money.....the only reason they will date you na if you look really attractive and all round fresh with a nice whip..... apart from this forget it...a southern girl will gladly fùck an ugly dirty northern guy for money ....dem plenty for abuja...if u wan date babe as a southerner and she tell you she dey stay for Abj,omo run oo malo guys don overuse her pussy...96 percent of southern girls in Abj don in one point in her life Bleep malo dick...most malo guys dey even import bitches from lagos dey do orgy with them....go maitama make u see weytin dem dey carry southern bitches do...if your sister at any time in her life talk say she dey go Abj or dey frequent Abj on a steady ...na ashawo she be

This thread pain you.. Walai fa .. e pain you cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Rahkman: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Frigga13:

This thread pain you.. Walai fa .. e pain you cheesy
pain me how? I dey tell you reality of things ...I am not even hausa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Dangerous Sexually Transmitted Diseases / Why Can't Men Deal With This / OMG!! See This How This Girl Share Her Hot Boobs Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.