Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? (2235 Views)

Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. / If U're Having Regular Sex Be Grateful. Some Of Neva Fvck For 6 Years Now. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by VenomousTruth: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
I am so getting frustrated from this whole thing! Pls I need to know if sex can hinder someone's chances of gaining muscles! I have been working out for 1month + now but nothing to show for it! cry cry no muscles but fat!

I enjoy sex, I have it a lot but could it be the reason behind my inability to gain muscles? In case you wonder how high my sexlife is, I have it up to 6 times a week even tho I know its too much... But is it the reason behind my confusion? cry cry embarassed
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Six times a week smiley cool
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by Gentlevin: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
So u know that the 6times a week is much and yet u are still doing it......

kwantinue OK. U have forgotten that its your blood that is at work and not water when banging....

Better stop , or else when your village people turn attention to your "D".........

Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by VenomousTruth: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
I'm very serious pls... I know its much but is it the reason why I'm not gaining muscles while working out and sweating profusely?
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by prettyjo(f): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
if u want to build your muscles, look for exercises that targets each one.
also,they also take certain supplements that helps them.
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by joshprime(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Too much sex will hinder muscle growth, you just have to slow down, eat good food and the result will speak for itself.
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by Aibuckher(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Anyway sha
E depends on the type of ukwu you de fu¢k
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by VenomousTruth: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
prettyjo:
if u want to build your muscles, look for exercises that targets each one.
also,they also take certain supplements that helps them.
I lift this and do push ups up to 200times every morning and night for a month and nothing happened... What else should I do?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by VenomousTruth: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
joshprime:
Too much sex will hinder muscle growth, you just have to slow down, eat good food and the result will speak for itself.
how long do I have to wait before I can be free to indulge in sex act again and if at all I start having sex again, will my gains be lost?
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by prettyjo(f): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
VenomousTruth:
I lift this and do push ups up to 200times every morning and night for a month and nothing happened... What else should I do?
it's just one month since you started, so with time you will start seeing results.
like I said,some body builders take some supplements too but I really do not know the name of the supplements they take.
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by bujebudanu1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
VenomousTruth:

Hahaha.this small weight. Oga do exercise and eat fat

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by VenomousTruth: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Hahaha.this small weight. Oga do exercise and eat fat
you call wetin small? I bet you can't lift 20 on a row!
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by MrHighSea: 12:02am On Mar 15, 2018
If ur fat, perform sweat inducing exercises. Run, skip,

Above all, good diet rocks.

But press up shd tone ur biceps n triceps by now.

Run 80 push ups, observe a minute rest
70, 60, 50, 40, 30. 1 min rest in between each set.

I love push ups.

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2018
VenomousTruth:
Just be patient. It takes a while to grow muscles. Don't forget your protein and carbs, and lots of water. Just be patient. You won't even notice when the results start showing.
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 15, 2018
VenomousTruth:

Very funny children. So you mean you lift this and do 200push up?

You started a month ago and can now do 200push ups in a day. Do you know what they call push up or are you just fucking the ground?

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by captainking(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2018
VenomousTruth:
I am so getting frustrated from this whole thing! Pls I need to know if sex can hinder someone's chances of gaining muscles! I have been working out for 1month + now but nothing to show for it! cry cry no muscles but fat!

I enjoy sex, I have it a lot but could it be the reason behind my inability to gain muscles? In case you wonder how high my sexlife is, I have it up to 6 times a week even tho I know its too much... But is it the reason behind my confusion? cry cry embarassed
6 times a week is not too much.. You yu are probably not working out right.. You need to understand there are techniques for building muscles.. Do you workout based on sets? Starting from parts of the body with greater body mass such as the chest? When you do bench press, do you do it open arm or close arm? Do you also tilt the bench lower Or straight line? These are some questions you need to ask yourself.. Well.. I stopped working out over 6 years ago.. Would resume soon though. Wish ya luck building your muscles.. Most importantly... Eat plenty of food if you want muscles..
Re: I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? by captainking(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Gentle2015:

Very funny children. So you mean you lift this and do 200push up?

You started a month ago and can now do 200push ups in a day. Do you know what they call push up or are you just fucking the ground?

I doubt he is doing his push ups right.

(1) (Reply)

Was I Childish? / How We Were Drugged / Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.