Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ideal Man (for the women) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideal Man (for the women) (30541 Views)

Ladies Game: Create Your Ideal Man (picture) / Ladies You Have $5 Build Your Ideal Man! / The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by PTBNaija(f): 1:59am On Sep 24, 2006
@Seun

If what you said was meant for me, I would not drop a guy because of the height, well it depends. I have been interested in guys that were shorter than 6', but then again they had an amazing personality.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jaybaby(f): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2006
nuttin like an IDEAL MAN hmmmmmm ok he should be GOD FEARING
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by iberi(f): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2006
Every chic wants God fearing, caring, blah, blah, Get real people. Any guy will do. Just mould him to suit u
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jaybaby(f): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2006
Iberi i guess u'v not heard d sayin dat goes**A GOAT WILL EVER B A GOAT*** me sayin a GOD fearin ---how many men av u seen dat they r GOd fearin --its jus pretence but its good 4 him 2 have it in mind that him not even thinking abt it.

If u feel u can change a man that dsnt even have d fear of the lord in his taught @ all it ll take u ages---so many yrs
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jammin(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2006
I am God Fearing grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jaybaby(f): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2006
jamminjamminjamminjamminjamminjamminjamminjamminjamminjamminjamminjamminjamminjamminjammin WHAT?
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jammin(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2006
is the question, " what are you jammin?"? if that is the case, then, its for me to know and for you to find out smiley cool
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jaybaby(f): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2006
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff angry angry angry
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jammin(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2006
The ideal man will always make girl huff and puff. and puff. and puff. and puff
isn't that true Jaybaby/ grin
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jaybaby(f): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2006
************w-a-t-e-v-r***************** :p :p :p :p
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jammin(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2006
watever! is that all you have to say,
watever! i have always thought that you were an opinionated female. (a trait that i like)
so plz don't disappoint me now. plz make an additional comment.
cos Ideal men likes[b] ideal women[/b]
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jaybaby(f): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2006
Lost words 4 u Jammin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jammin(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2006
and you aint seen my new pics yet?
i aint gonna show them to you again. cos i dont want you to be perpetually speachless. cool
gonna take a break and have my lunch now.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jaybaby(f): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2006
Buhahahalala JAmmin dnt even go der ---Ur pix did what? Buhalaha;l
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2006
@ladies
i dont know why u'all like dreaming

u cant reap where u did not sow. u cant get an ideal man if ur not an ideal lady

so wats the solution every body should work on him/herself to be the ideal person thats the only way u would meet the ideal whoever

mind u there are ideal folks out there i sure have one cos i think am one also.

Nb. most times it is not in looks but u can still get both looks and personality
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by jammin(m): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2006
jayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy baaaaaaaabbbbyyyyyyyyyyy!!! please define buhalaha for me. that way i can respond properly. tongue
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by hotchic1(f): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2006
My ideal man must understand me,accept me 4 whom i am,be caring,lovin,he's got 2 b honest,gud luking,funny, and he must not be hot tempered
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by bennie019(f): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2007
My ideal man should be good looking (presentable) Christian, Godfearing, hard-working, loving, caring, romantic, understanding, gentle , intelligent, determined, honest, faithful, humorous, with good prospects for the future. And he must be tall!, able to cook at least, fun to be with , treat me nicely and with respect, has my time ,
i know its kinda a long list but at least it aint a crime to try who knows.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by bennie019(f): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2007
and yes he must be able to accept me in all my high and low points.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by annmarien(f): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2007
amongst the other qualities already mentioned, my ideal man should b someone who isn't so touchy feely. always looking for the chance to rub some part of your body. i don't know why but this really irritates me. if it gets so bad i can scream get ur hands off me!!! stay on your own sometimes abeg. again, if a guy so much as raises a finger against me for a really dumb reason, its only by heaven's name i'll forgive him. i am definitely not 1 to boost his stupid ego and pride
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2007
don't like touchy feely either

affection is alright when its spontaneous yes

but all that repetition and acting like my body is an extension of his is just , eeek

don't have an ideal man

but i am attracted to CONFIDENCE and a sincere heart/spirit to God
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Nainai: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
I hate men. Most men are on some rubbish. i became asexual. I don't need a man to survive, do I? F*** reproducing! If there isn't something am more turned off by than men. Handsome o, rich o, smart o, intelligent o, F** them all.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by zlsuperluigi: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2013
Wow, I fit everyone of those characteristics except handsome. I'm dead serious. Most descriptions of what women want make me feel like crap, but wow that makes me feel a lot better. Thank you.

Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by zlsuperluigi: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2013
Th first post that is.
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by Sanboy25: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2013
I didn't see 'rich' in your list... undecided
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by dammytex: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
One common denominator.."God fearing"..

And who can define "God fearing"?

..that guy that will not complain about anything you do abi? And that guy that will always forgive you no matter what; abi?

Oya now, we too; we want God fearing woman....
Re: Ideal Man (for the women) by MyDiva(f): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=ezinne1212]eh! whats the saying if wishes were......................

(ladies please complete it for me)

Then bear this in mind, cause for everything you wish for in a guy, you are most likely to end up with the opposite. Prepare yourselves
![U don spoil matter. U want make al of dem dey fear/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Needs A Boyfriend For Valentine Exposed On Twitter / Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.