Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! (5459 Views)

Characteristics Of The Ideal Man / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / Ideal Man (for the women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by Phate07(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2011

The Ideal man/woman does not exist. Fact!

Why?
Cos he/she is just a figment of your immagination/fantasy, and that is not exactly reproducible.
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by claremont(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2011
Exactly!
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by Goldieluks: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2011
@OP, shhush of course they exist,in my backyard. undecided
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by bknight: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2011
undecided
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2011
Yeah! Kinda AGREE with topic! People are more of FANTASY than REALITY! For instance, a lady on this FORUM is obsessed with posting PICS of People she REALISTICALLY CANNOT HAVE! undecided NO ONE is perfect, yet MOST PEEPS dont want to ACCEPT that HARD FACT! I'll always tell any one to write out 10 THINGS they consider PERFECT/IDEAL in a future partner! If the significant other scores 6/10, then my advise would be to LOVE that IMPERFECT PERSON. . . . . . PERFECTLY! cool
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by pendo89(f): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2011
sexkillz:

Yeah! Kinda AGREE with topic! People are more of FANTASY than REALITY! For instance, a lady on this FORUM is obsessed with posting PICS of People she REALISTICALLY CANNOT HAVE! undecided  NO ONE is perfect, yet MOST PEEPS dont want to ACCEPT that HARD FACT! I'll always tell any one to write out 10 THINGS they consider PERFECT/IDEAL in a future partner! If the significant other scores 6/10, then my advise would be to LOVE that IMPERFECT PERSON. . . . . . PERFECTLY!  cool

grin grin grin  Sexkillz you really are good at getting into people's nerves lol. I am so sure you are provoking somebody and gearing up for another fight!

LOL nl.
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin  Sexkillz you really are good at getting into people's nerves lol. I am so sure you are provoking somebody and  gearing up for another fight!

LOL nl.

LOL! grin grin Did i call anyone's NAME? grin grin grin What wont i do to catch FUN! That's the WHOLE idea! Starting with my USERNAME! Of Course SEX doesnt KILL! But i just love the fact that people HATE IT when they see SEXKILLZ! grin grin grin Makes my day ANYTIME! cool cool cool
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by pendo89(f): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2011
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^AINT the real WORLD! wink wink . . . . .Like you watch TOO MUCH CARTOONS! grin
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by pendo89(f): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2011
I love cartoons. Best cure for stress.
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^ I love NL! BEST cure for my STRESS! grin
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by pendo89(f): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2011
You sure have abundant grace to fight. Well if it makes ur stress go away then have fun.
We are spectators.
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by mamacy: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
No human being is ideal/perfect, we all ve our individual differences, what we ve to do is to appreciate other people's positive attributes and try to work on our weaknesses,
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by veraponpo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
Very correct.

It is called utopian ideal in psychology. U can only fantasize it u can never have it. It is like a young boy imagining seeing a brief case full of dollars or a sack full of naira. Almost everybody has imagined this before but we have never seen such. It lies more with women who believes they can have what they read in novels or watch in movies. The reason why men lie for them is because they(women) don't like to face reality but they will tell u they hate liars. NO IDEAL OR PERFECT MAN. U CAN ONLY HAVE A GOOD MAN OR WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by veraponpo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
@mamacy, pls email me on oluwasundayafolabi@gmail.com or send your own email ID
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by MMM2(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by mamacy: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
veraponpo:

@mamacy, pls email me on oluwasundayafolabi@gmail.com or send your own email ID

if its because of d pix there, am sorry to disapoint u, just changed it nw to a neutral one,
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by Yemmyc(f): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
Phate07:

The Ideal man/woman does not exist. Fact!

Why?
Cos he/she is just a figment of your immagination/fantasy, and that is not exactly reproducible.

WORD!
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by Mynd44: 6:29am On Aug 18, 2011
The ideal man does not exist but you can find a man and make him your ideal man
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by Tingles(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2011
Even though there is no ideal partner, we should be patient enough to find someone very close to the girl/guy in our dreams, whose imperfections we could live with and whose shortcomings we could overlook. This is the new meaning of the word "ideal"
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by 190smh: 2:42am On Aug 19, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by ektbear: 2:55am On Aug 19, 2011
Truth. But I don't think most people are looking for the "ideal woman/man" or whatever. At least for me, just looking for Ms "good enough" rather than Ms "Perfect."
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by 190smh: 3:00am On Aug 19, 2011
WHAT DO PEOPLE REALLY DO WITH THESE IDEAL PEOPLE

DO THEY GIVE YOU FOOD TO EAT OR WHAT

PLEASE EXPLAIN undecided
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by HighChief4(m): 3:08am On Aug 19, 2011
Tingles:

Even though there is no ideal partner, we should be patient enough to find someone very close to the girl/guy in our dreams, whose imperfections we could live with and whose shortcomings we could overlook. This is the new meaning of the word "ideal"

+1
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by ektbear: 3:16am On Aug 19, 2011
Though I actually had Ms Perfect a few years ago. 5'9 chick with an athletic, sexy body, big T and a big booty, intelligent, funny, going places in life (law school).

But then I lost her through some very silly choices I made cry cry cry

One of the dumbest things I have ever done in my life.
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by MrsChima(f): 3:29am On Aug 19, 2011
Yea, MOST black men can't keep their dick in the pants.
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by omoaghe(m): 5:17am On Aug 19, 2011
lets not be decieved.ideal man and woman exist just dat its very rare.its search is like gold and precious stone search.
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by gee2(m): 5:47am On Aug 19, 2011
what is IDEAL? an idea of sumfin perfect, rite?

now, view dis in ur mind n tell me u won't get sumfin perfect.

U get a footware or clothin @ d store n a friend ask hw it fits, ur reply? Perfect. does dat mean d ware is perfect? No. Its jus ur belief, so, don't be rigid with 'no one is perfect', it only suits u. shikena. look up more meanins of d word IDEAL.
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by meyri: 6:28am On Aug 19, 2011
No one is perfect. But when we meet someone that is just extraordinary in every aspect the only way our imperfect mind can describe this person is ideal or perfect
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by nigerhead(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2011
Of course there is no ideal man or woman, anybody that is looking for one is on a loooooooong thing. I'm sorry to say, but I think its a disease that affects too many girls. They keep looking for the ideal guy.

I used to think I was one of the ideal guys, but now I have shine my eye, what you think is ideal is total rubbish to someone else. I'm looking for someone I can fit in with and can fit in with me, like a jigsaw puzzle, two distinct pieces but have that vital link that holds them together firmly so that you get the full picture. Hope it makes a lil sense. undecided
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by Mynd44: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
Yeah it does.
Re: The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! by omaojo1: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2011
Tingles:

Let's learn from this and be wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told My Girlfriend To Control Her Emotions, And She Is Angry. What Do I Do? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of a nairalander Boma Peterside and Juliet / "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.