Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (53478 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by highqueen(f): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
Yeah the nigga issa ibo demon
We the yoruba angels reject him grin
lool...who made you an angel cheesy
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by highqueen(f): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

lool...who made you an angel cheesy
My future wife grin

And one three years old boy in my area, he once told his friends that I must be an angel cheesy

I don't if it is because of the sweet I use to buy for him though cheesy
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by highqueen(f): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
My future wife grin

And one three years old boy in my area, he once told his friends that I must be an angel cheesy

I don't if it is because of the sweet I use to buy for him though cheesy
awww!!!such a poor child.tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Icon79(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
It is NEVER too late to call off a wedding, as long as you can call it off before you say "I do". A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.

O pari
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by umuna(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
so the last time I met my girlfriend was last two

weeks and she was complaining bitterly on how the guy she's about to get married to has

different female friends that always call him..

this guy has done introduction last month and they are gonna wed anytime this year...but the

fact is that he keeps receiving female calls

whenever they are together,..she told me she

saw pictures one of the ladies took with her husby to be phone in a hotel room....

she confronted the guy,,,and the guy said it was the lady that sent him those photos..

I don't know what to do because it keeps getting worse as the day goes by..And she is confused becuase he has done introduction and she
doesn't wanna bring shame to the family..please what is the best advice you can give her.

ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!! ABORT MISSION!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Dyt(f): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

weeks and she was complaining bitterly on how the guy she's about to get married to has

this guy has done introduction last month and they are gonna wed anytime this year...but the

r.

In lasisielenus voice

Wai are yhu laing on yhur friend
Weesh friend

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Elkings123(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

saw pictures one of the ladies took with her husby to be phone in a hotel room....

she confronted the guy,,,and the guy said it was the lady that sent him those photos..

I don't know what to do because it keeps getting worse as the day goes by..And she is confused becuase he has done introduction and she
doesn't wanna bring shame to the family..please what is the best advice you can give her.

My People do MEN still cheat? CHEATING is OUTDATED. FAITHFULNESS is the main thing now... "Real Men are Faithful Men"�
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Troublemaker007(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

You carry ur friend mata come Nairaland to seek advise from Hot he-goats and hoes abi? This is is one of the many reasons why I don’t share my challenges with close friends
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by funkemary(f): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Marriage is a union to be enjoyed by both. If she gets married to him believing they will work it out, she may have to endure it at long last. I just pray she won't take any wrong step.
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by adidison(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
She should sit him down and talk to him, you never know ... but mehn! Walahi if it was me I would free the girl, because 1 day you'all will get into an argument and he gets angry and goes to sit in the living room and then one of the girls will call and say "you sound sad, let me cheer you up" ... abeg! it's just introduction.
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by adidison(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:

You carry ur friend mata come Nairaland to seek advise from Hot he-goats and hoes abi? This is is one of the many reasons why I don’t share my challenges with close friends

Lmao ... na them go sabi give better advice based on experience my guy! Nairalanders way no get chill lol.
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
Ibo demon cheesy
but highqueen never tell us the guy tribe yetcheesy..
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
sounds like a fukboy
na only gals dey call a guy "f*ck boy".. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Pauladex(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Village people are about to make another baby mama.
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by rose54321: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
This is more complex that it seems.

While the rational option seems to call off the wedding, that's not an easy decision to make.
After you don't announce, family , friends, honestly it will be tough.

But when there's a will there's a way sha. All I will say is the guy didn't change overnight, so during courtship ( if at all you had any) you would have noticed this, A flirt is a flir, it's a personality.
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by highqueen(f): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
grin no mind greiyboy.

he wants to gossip grin
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
ruggedtimi:
na only gals dey call a guy "f*ck boy".. grin
ok na playacheesy....either waycheesy
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
Me I just guess that he must be an ibo demon grin
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
grin no mind greiyboy.

he wants to gossip grin
grin
highqueen:
grin no mind greiyboy.

he wants to gossip grin
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by edward1106(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

he's always telling lies whenever she confronts him..like the picture own I said

Lies? In the event of no admissible proof, you're just making a guess.
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Kobicove(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Na wah o grin
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by lobell: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
A broken relationship is a million times better than a broken marriage...a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
can an igbo guy be a demon?cheesy.. Igbo guys are so gentle and innocent as i heardcheesy. Its like na yoruba men dey take d lead for dat angle nacheesy. Even for my side edo and delta as well we dey get demons for dere too..in short in every region of d country we all have demons but we learn the main act of demonship from yoruba guyscheesy.
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by highqueen(f): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
lool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by tiredoflife(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
She wants to pretend she didn't see those calls before the trad...abeg make we hear word...she felt after trad him go change
As guy no change she wan run
Madam manage ur hubby
Dem don pay money for ur head
E no go easy to call am off
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

and he has done introduction cry
the girl is just devastated. .

So bloody what?
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
can an igbo guy be a demon?cheesy.. Igbo guys are so gentle and innocent as i heardcheesy. Its like na yoruba men dey take d lead for dat angle nacheesy. Even for edo and delta we dey get demons for dere too..in short in every region of d country we all have demons but we learn the main act of demonship from yoruba guyscheesy.
What? shocked
where did you learn that from? That is false information: cry
I have never seen a Yoruba demon since.........

All I see around me are angles, including me grin

If you have a sister, please recommend a yoruba guy for her grin
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by Liftedhands(f): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

Call off the wedding now, he won't change. And stop deceiving yourself by thinking you know he is just playing with them.

But then again if you are desperate? Go ahead with the marriage but remember to drop your eyes and ears at your parents house otherwise HBp may kill you

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
bump
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

OP If everything is in place for their wedding and they are stalling we can take their place. I got a green card with ur name on it just need a first name cool
Re: Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) by MrFly(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Cal it quits and examine ur life in 5 yearz time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.