Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) (31994 Views)

Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by lurdkriss: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dumb ass stvpid girl, she no go run now until the guy go kill her oneday...she dey enjoy the money and the attention she gets as the girlfriend of a star..rvbish...see the guys face sef....looks devilish to me undecided
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by miketayo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
he has been sacked already from d baseball team
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

This one wan debate with nwaamaikpe grin
It's guys like you who don't have the common balls to argue or call out a fellow man that keeps making him talk rubbiah freely and confidently on NL.

'This one wan argue with Nwaamaikpe'... Shamelessly broadcasting the fact that you are afraid of a fellow dude...
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Curvinus(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anyone noticed how the girl kept acting as if nothing happened, not minding the guy could knock her cold dead if he continued hitting her with such ferocity? It's obviously because the guy is handsome, famous and rich?

It's a big lesson for those of you searching for Mr. right, this is exactly what happens when you sell your soul to someone who is clearly above your league, who sees you as nothing but a cum dumpster. He will always remain the star and people will wonder what he is doing with a girl like you. Eventually too, he'll ditch yo arrse for another bae when he gets tired of your boring submissiveness.

Genetically, some could say it's worth the wait as it could be a good opportunity to pair bond with someone with superior genetics. But at what cost? At the expense of your own life and happiness? Where do we draw the line?

Make una de follow una level o, both boys and girls.

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by xty50(f): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
With d way she kept cool she is used to d beating.she just got married to him sef.so u ppl should leave dia matter.she like being hit.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by jidobaba(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Some kind of fôreplay?
Those were glancing blows/swings. He mostly connects with her hair. Any contact beyond minimal with her face and she would pass out or at the least come away with serious bruises.
Not saying he wouldn't do worse at home, but this clip here is just showy.

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Lily4star(f): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:
This one wan debate with nwaamaikpe grin

No mind me, Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Lily4star(f): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
gypsey:
Absolutely! so why did she go back again with him? she had the chance to flee, yet she stood there and took all that brutalities, i don't understand, are women that desparate for money and fame? that they would want to stay with this kinda monstrous weak coward of a man.

Seriously that chick is in a better position to answer that question, twas her calmness in the action movie that kept me in awe
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by kidsam: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
The amazing thing is that the girl is not even making attempt to run away from danger. Omase, so that what happens behind all d paparazzi.

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Clue147: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From the girl's submissive demeanor it is obvious he caught her cheating and went ballistic.
These girls just love to cheat.

He is handsome, he is sexy, he is tall, he is a star, he is rich...yet she chose to cheat on him.
Why
Why
Why are women so frigging heartless?
This shows ur level of reasoning,no body made mention of cheating or whatever,d discussion here is on abuse,which indirectly u have shown ur personality to the world that u have same tendency as the baseball player

3 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by ojun50(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Omo see par can, well that one Na small beating na

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
Send that guy straight to Sambisa forest.
And accompany him with Bakassi Boys.
Tell the Army he must be in frontline.

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by kennykg(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
Am sure she's one of those galz that would say I would rather cry in a Bentley than be with a broke ugly guy... I just pity her she's already broken...

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Animal in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by tealaw(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
What slayqueens go tru behind d fake smile.

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by dominique(f): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
gypsey:
It beats my imaginations why a female would stay with monstrous coward like this crazed guy. just because of fame and money?

So many of them all over the world. Sad
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by vioment: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Arrest him no time. Kidnapping is what I see here, he beat fear enter am, so it equivalent to kidnapping and what ever charges.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by zicoraads: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
This is sad.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
dominique:

So many of them all over the world. Sad
it's toe curling! he will end up killing her one day, if they are still together, it's inevitable! how can Any female choose to live like this?

3 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
They are both mentally unstable. The lady more so for tolerating such and acting like nothing happened. She is obviously used to it

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lily4star:

Seriously that chick is in a better position to answer that question, twas her calmness in the action movie that kept me in awe
It was Toe curling for me watching the brutal attack upon the girl even as tough as i am, he will end up killing her one day, if they are still together it's inevitable.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
HaneefahRN:
They are both mentally unstable. The lady more so for tolerating such and acting like nothing happened. She is obviously used to it
i can bet my brown ass if Anyone tries to warn her off that crazed guy she will Accuse them of been jealous.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
computergeek:
It's guys like you who don't have the common balls to argue or call out a fellow man that keeps making him talk rubbiah freely and confidently on NL.

'This one wan argue with Nwaamaikpe'... Shamelessly broadcasting the fact that you are afraid of a fellow dude...

1. You’re an idiot

2. You do realize that person is a troll? Do you really wanna argue with an online troll?

3. You’re definitely an idiot

3 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
this is unacceptable! shocked I know a case of one girl even though she was told by the police that her boyfriend has a history of battering women she still stayed with monster, telling everyone who was concerned that they were just jealous and tying to ruin her relationship, she said he may have battered other women but he was different with her, and that she was trying to help him with his violent past and that he loves her.

Her case ended traggically eventually, the crazed monster of man Killed her by stabbing her in the eyes and butchered her like a Christmas Goat.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Lily4star(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
gypsey:
It was Toe curling for me watching the brutal attack upon the girl even as tough as i am, he will end up killing her one day, if they are still together it's inevitable.

Make she farm her farm, it's her burden to bear
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
computergeek:

Yep. You’re, at the very least, retar.ded.

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Dcholeric: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

1. You’re an idiot

2. You do realize that username is a troll? Do you really wanna argue with an online troll? What’s that saying about wrestling with a mad man?

3. You’re definitely an idiot
I Agree! how can one Argue with a faceless username? she is definitelly and Idiot, grin And how is it your responsibility to tell a man/woman on a faceless forum how they should comment? she is again definitely an IDIOT! grin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Henry40: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
I think it's a cultural thing. It must be the way things are in the culture they were brought up in, hence her calmness to the point of waiting for his return. They just happen to find themselves in America, were people won't understand this way of life. The guy probably knows people won't understand, that's why he's trying to make sure people don't know. The girl probably doesn't know, and thinks it's normal in America as well, hence her hesitence to draw attention. We used to have similar cultures here in Nigeria too. You'd physically discipline an erring spouse who refuses to take to correction by dialogue. This was all before the West came with their gender equality.

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lily4star:

Make she farm her farm, it's her burden to bear
Precisely!
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
gypsey:
I Agree! how can one Argue with a faceless username? she is definitelly and Idiot, grin And how is it your responsibility to tell a man/woman on a faceless forum how they should comment? she is again definitely an IDIOT! grin

Oh, did I forget to mention that? My bad.

She’s an idiot.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

Yep. You’re, at the very least, retar.ded.

Oh dammn . I forgot something...

You're an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kante, Azpilicueta, Ampadu & Others Rock Chelsea Away Kit (Photos) / Pictures And Videos Of The Lagos Marathon At Lekki / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.