Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) (32004 Views)

Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Blackhawk03:
You beat me? I drug you to sleep and chop off your deek! Life izz eazi! cool
no more money and celebrity for you
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:33am On Mar 16, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

See the way he was telling her to shhhhh
she is well trained

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Chai, na wa o !

This IDIOT couldnt pick on someone his size eh!

Mature man like ds dey give another person pikin upper and lower cuts.

Her reaction shows she's use to the beating. Sickening to say the least.

And he engaged her afterwards? Then he dumped her azz and married another punching bag.

Gosh , when will women learn to simply walk away than to stoop soo low and die cos of love and money..
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:35am On Mar 16, 2018
better
i knew you were smart to fall for sentiment
MariaLavina:
He wouldn't want her screams out, hence his actions. The girlfriend though, she must have been condoling this for a while now. Bleep her!
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:36am On Mar 16, 2018
Lalas247:
I wish a Ninja would MDF oshi angry
well d girl needs to know her worth from the first slap even if you are scared ... baby girl u run for ya life ! that money aint worth it ..
the longerthroat is real in her
Anthony Joshua should deal with this guy grin
please what does mdf mean

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:38am On Mar 16, 2018
she deserves it
MissAprokoMedia:
@JoelsBlog Media

Watch Shocking Footage Showing Baseball Player Danry Vasquez Beating Up His Girlfriend, if at that..behaving like an Animal without control he made her wear her glass and forcing her to put on a normal look.

Watch Shocking Footage Showing Baseball Player Danry Vasquez Beating Up His Girlfriend

Disgusting CCTV footage of a minor league baseball player repeatedly beating his girlfriend on a set of stairs at a ground has gone viral after being released two years after the incident.

The footage from 2016 shows Venezuelan Danry Vasquez exiting the ground in conversation with his girlfriend when he strikes her twice at the top of the stairs before dragging her and lifting her up before hitting her one more time.

Vasquez then goes back upstairs before appearing again to continue to walk downstairs with his girlfriend before viscously hitting her one more time and dragging her to her feet as she cowers in the corner.

The video really is disgusting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE_KstZpgiY

The incident is believed to have happened at Whataburger Field in Texas where at the time Vasquez was playing for Corpus Christi Hooks, an affiliate of the Huston Astros in the minor leagues.

The baseball player had been playing for Lancaster Barnstormers at the time that the footage came to light but he has already been released by the team based in Pennsylvania.

A statement by the Barnstormers said,

With manager Ross Peeples adding,

There was rightly a major social media backlash against Vasquez, see below:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:https://joelsblog.com.ng/watch-shocking-footage-showing-baseball-player-danry-vasquez-beating-up-his-girlfriend/

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Dyt(f): 4:51am On Mar 16, 2018
lebete3000:

Continue sharpening it till you find a man that'll use it to cut you to pieces....

Violent man
gypsey:
Don't worry i can handle your Razor sharp mouth, i have seen worst. when i don't come home to you and stay in a hotel drinking champaigne and smoking ganja with Blonde Russian prostitutes with Big breasts for two weeks and didn't Answer your calls for 2 weeks your mouth will chill! grin grin

Evil
cry
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 16, 2018
An
Lalas247:
I wish a Ninja would MDF oshi angry
well d girl needs to know her worth from the first slap even if you are scared ... baby girl u run for ya life ! that money aint worth it .. Anthony Joshua should deal with this guy grin
Anthony Joshua is too far. I can settle him with ease..
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by mekonglobal(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Yes i know you do it, u dont need say it. But Know this, if ur actions or inactions attracted the beating, guilty conscience wont allow you retaliet.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
better i knew you were smart to fall for sentiment
Funny, do you know me?
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by obi123: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From the girl's submissive demeanor it is obvious he caught her cheating and went ballistic.
These girls just love to cheat.

He is handsome, he is sexy, he is tall, he is a star, he is rich...yet she chose to cheat on him.
Why
Why
Why are women so frigging heartless?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF FEAR?
just how have you just concluded that her submissive behaviour is because she is guilty, do u know if this is not the first time he is hitting her?
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by naicae(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Then you go to jail....how smart of you

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Lalas247(f): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
phlamesG:

Lala so that's how our budding friendship hit d rocks? cry
lol why .. we ain't fighting now
just not available offline is all
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by phlamesG: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lalas247:

I lost ur whatsapp number na and u refused to gimme again...
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by phlamesG: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lalas247:

I told you I lost Ur number na cry
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by izzou(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2019
grin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2019
izzou:
Maria Lavina, do not get into any argument with anyone on that ashewo thread

They'll troll you
Lol thank you. I won't . smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) / Top 10 Players At The 2022 Africa Cup Of Nations To Watch / Anthony Joshua And Paul Pogba Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.