Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) (32006 Views)

Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

Oh, did I forget to mention that? My bad.

She’s an idiot.
You didn't forget. you did mentioned twice that she is an Idiot! and i agree so much that she is an Idiot, i am Adding more she is an Idiot to it. grin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
gypsey:
You didn't forget. you did mentioned twice that she is an Idiot! and i agree so much that she is an Idiot, i am Adding more she is an Idiot to it. grin

Thank you Sir. You’re now an honorary member of the NIID
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

Yep. You’re, at the very least, retar.ded.
Yeah... Whatever. Go calling the Geek herself retarded. How Oxymoronic of you.

At least I have more balls and than you do. That's a definite shame. Go buy some okay? Now fvck off...
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

Oh dammn . I forgot something...

You're an idiot
grin grin grin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

Thank you Sir. You’re now an honorary member of the NIID
you are very wellcomed! were is my Gold medal. grin grin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
gypsey:
I Agree! how can one Argue with a faceless username? she is definitelly and Idiot, grin And how is it your responsibility to tell a man/woman on a faceless forum how they should comment? she is again definitely an IDIOT! grin
President of Nairaland crew of absolutely ball-less and gutless men...
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
The idiot speaks.

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
computergeek:
Yeah... Whatever. Go calling the Geek herself retarded. How Oxymoronic of you.

At least I have more balls and than you do. That's a definite shame. Go buy some okay? Now fvck off...
what? shocked you have balls? shocked Dammm!!! A female with balls, so how do you Urinate? grin grin like a man i guess undecided
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
computergeek:

I know you like your men just that way. Come to me baby.

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
computergeek:
Thank you! a female with balls! grin how did that happen? are you in the wrong body? grin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Silly girl. Go play with pompoms or random phalluses please. The adults are having a discussion.

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
gypsey, Gravatar... Presidents of Nairaland Crew of ball-less, d*ckless and gutless men... who can't open their bloody ass mouths and say their minds...

Jobless Moafakas...

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

I know you like your men just that way. Come to me baby.
come to you? did you not read were she/he Admited that she/he has balls? grin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
gypsey:
you are very wellcomed! were is my Gold medal. grin grin

Back to our discussion, there will be an award presentation ceremony for the NIID the day after the idiots convention.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
gypsey:
come to you? did you not read were she/he Admited that she/he has balls? grin

A she who thinks she’s a he says he likes her men ballless and dickless. World gone awry.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
computergeek:
gypsey, Gravatar... Presidents of Nairaland Crew of ball-less, d*ckless and gutless men... who can't open their bloody ass mouths and say their minds...

Jobless Moafakas...
yep! you are right! grin A female with balls, i duff my cap for you grin If you have balls as you have Admited you have. i am petrified of you too. cool
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

A she who thinks she’s a he says he likes her men ballless and d1ckless. World gone awry.
grin grin grin grin Awry you say? i say it's gone bonkers!!
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

Back to our discussion, there will be an award presentation ceremony for the NIID the day after the idiots convention.
I will definitely be there!! as long as the Idiots will not gate crash the award night, i loath Idiots!
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lily4star:

No mind me, Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am

You, on the other hand, are very smart. You will get ahead in life.
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by lebete3000: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
@JoelsBlog Media

Watch Shocking Footage Showing Baseball Player Danry Vasquez Beating Up His Girlfriend, if at that..behaving like an Animal without control he made her wear her glass and forcing her to put on a normal look.

Watch Shocking Footage Showing Baseball Player Danry Vasquez Beating Up His Girlfriend

Disgusting CCTV footage of a minor league baseball player repeatedly beating his girlfriend on a set of stairs at a ground has gone viral after being released two years after the incident.

The footage from 2016 shows Venezuelan Danry Vasquez exiting the ground in conversation with his girlfriend when he strikes her twice at the top of the stairs before dragging her and lifting her up before hitting her one more time.

Vasquez then goes back upstairs before appearing again to continue to walk downstairs with his girlfriend before viscously hitting her one more time and dragging her to her feet as she cowers in the corner.

The video really is disgusting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE_KstZpgiY

The incident is believed to have happened at Whataburger Field in Texas where at the time Vasquez was playing for Corpus Christi Hooks, an affiliate of the Huston Astros in the minor leagues.

The baseball player had been playing for Lancaster Barnstormers at the time that the footage came to light but he has already been released by the team based in Pennsylvania.

A statement by the Barnstormers said,

With manager Ross Peeples adding,

There was rightly a major social media backlash against Vasquez, see below:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:https://joelsblog.com.ng/watch-shocking-footage-showing-baseball-player-danry-vasquez-beating-up-his-girlfriend/

I'm trying my best not to allow women trigger me. They're simply not worth it, they're an easy & willing tool easily used & manipulated by the devil to bring men down.

I've vowed a long time ago to simply use women for what they're useful for- sex & procreation. Anything else you do to them will simply fulfill the mission the devil is planning on your life through them. The girl will now become a star after she sues his ass for battery but no one will care to know the reason behind his outburst...That's life for ya.

As 2pac once said- "no one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble".

Women are liabilities to keep, they only become an asset when you use them wisely. Any rubbish feelings for them will only get you into trouble.

Let the bashing begin....

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
lebete3000:

I'm trying my best not to allow women trigger me. They're simply not worth it, they're an easy & willing tool easily used & manipulated by the devil to bring men down.

I've vowed a long time ago to simply use women for what they're useful for- sex & procreation. Anything else you do to them will simply fulfill the mission the devil is planning on your life through them. The girl will now become a star after she sues his ass for battery but no one will care to know the reason behind his outburst...That's life for ya.

As 2pac once said- "no one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble".

Women are liabilities to keep, they only become an asset when you use them wisely. Any rubbish feelings for them will only get you into trouble.

Let the bashing begin....

On behalf of the NIID, I offer 1 bash cheesy
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by lebete3000: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dyt:
I cringe at things like this

Omo mehn
Me that my mouth is sharp like razor
Hian

Continue sharpening it till you find a man that'll use it to cut you to pieces....

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

On behalf of the NIID, I offer 1 bash cheesy
grin grin i must say i don't condone the battery of Any woman but if they deserved it, so be it, on behalf of NIID i offer1 bash too. grin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dyt:
I cringe at things like this

Omo mehn
Me that my mouth is sharp like razor
Hian
Don't worry i can handle your Razor sharp mouth, i have seen worst. when i don't come home to you and stay in a hotel drinking champaigne and smoking ganja with Blonde Russian prostitutes with Big breasts for two weeks and didn't Answer your calls for 2 weeks your mouth will chill! grin grin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by vengertime: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:
You beat me? I drug you to sleep and chop off your deek! Life izz eazi! cool

so after that, How do I fckk you again??

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Lily4star(f): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gravatar:

You, on the other hand, are very smart. You will get ahead in life.

Amen and so will you
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Martin0(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
gypsey:
Don't worry i can handle your Razor sharp mouth, i have seen worst. when i don't come home to you and stay in a hotel drinking champaigne and smoking ganja with Blonde Russian prostitutes with Big breasts for two weeks and didn't Answer your calls for 2 weeks your mouth will chill! grin grin
gylsey this is exactly how I handle ladiesgringrin especially my ex she will cry and start calling me to come and see her, and am like now your mouth is worthless rightgrin
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by phlamesG: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lalas247:
I wish a Ninja would MDF oshi angry
well d girl needs to know her worth from the first slap even if you are scared ... baby girl u run for ya life ! that money aint worth it .. Anthony Joshua should deal with this guy grin

Lala so that's how our budding friendship hit d rocks? cry
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by talk2percy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
The bitch must have cheated!!!

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by teejaysmarty1: 1:08am On Mar 16, 2018
I dont know what can justify relationship/marriage abuse. just dont get it. Almost 7 yrs ago , i walked in on my big aunt's hubby beating her like a puppy. i laid my wrath on the man and within 5mins he was bleeding non stop through his nose and mouth. I was told he needed like 8 stitches to be ok. Almost killed d motherfucking SOB.

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Punishment1: 1:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Haha Venezuelan guys have massive tempers. Most of my friends in the states are from Venezuela and they can go off like this.

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by salesforce: 1:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) / Top 10 Players At The 2022 Africa Cup Of Nations To Watch / Anthony Joshua And Paul Pogba Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.