Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts (47634 Views)

Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by donvolta: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2018
If I am in their shoes, I'd consider going legal with this. Have they committed any crime making out together? No! I wish they are my friends or even me. That cinema house will regret the day they employed those guys at the background by the time I start with them. By the time I'm done, they'd wish they'd never ventured into this business. It's annoying!

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by lepaciousfunmi(f): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2018
Enjoyment ��� grin

58k Active Facebook page for sale call 08061321584
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Dinaben811: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2018
wow
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by ExInferis(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Don Jazzy: Less producing, more reacting.

He "nose" everything.

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Queenserah26(f): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Lord have mercy shocked
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2018
I even saw a video of two peeps banging inside an elevator. Aaah!! I don tire to dey watch all these tins sef

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Pharaoh001(f): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2018
Someone said that, he heard from a reliable source
that a curse was placed on them and after due
consultation with Ayelala they were told that
the only way to break the curse was to have
sex in a cinema hall hence their reason to rent
out the full hall and have it to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2018
That video is pretty explicit though. shocked

Those commentators need slaps.

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by JuicyStar: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2018
Funny how people are just shouting that the couples should sue. First, it is wrong for CCTV recording to be posted online because it is for the personal consumption of the establishment and can only be released to the police or relevant authority when needed. But must importantly, do u know that the couples can also be sued for constituting public nuisance. A cinema is a public place where people come to watch movies and the company owes it as a duty to keep the place clean and conducive to people to have value for their money. If so, why would two clowns make love there as though it's their personal place of residence? It is irrelevant that whether or not they were the only ones in there at the time.

How would u feel sitting down on that chair only to discover say na discharge u sit down put? Wouldn't u abuse the owners of the cinema? Abeg we should stop condoning rubbish. No body holy pass but sanity shouldn't be thrown into the bin. One major difference between human and animals is self control.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by tiwiex(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
AuroraB:
You heard of being sued for public nuisance? Or did they rent the cinema exclusively for their viewing pleasure?
This is a dicy case. I am not a lawyer and I suspect you are not too. Yes, it was a public place with no one around and they got their groove on. So they ensured they were not in any way nuisances to anyone. Someone eaves drops on them and pushes it to social media. Is that the cinema's policy now? These are two "responsible looking" (everyone na saint until caught. including me and you) having their future all messed up because some mean person thought what? Why didn't you show it to management? I am sure the fellow behind this has lost his job. common. the case won't go anywhere though. I am sure the couple will keep quiet else it only gets worse. I wanted to delve into a bit of religious hypocrisy here but we all get. we are all humans and do what we have to do. Let us all stop these things that make us look holier than though until we are caught. All of us be actor for our film. Whether East, West, North or South or any religion out there.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by CSTR2: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2018
The Mouth Action looked decent. The actual sex was average.

3/10.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Electroweb(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2018
He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by haliry6720: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2018
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Buffalowings3(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Just do it let's see if the camera has such functionality
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by OboOlora(f): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2018
Where’s the gaddamn video before I vex
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by mohiozua(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2018
jayson87:
Moral decadence.

We keep celebrating rubbish in Nigeria. We celebrate bbnaija becos the contestants are sex hungry and sex starved. See this two fools in a cinema, a public area. This is way too much. And that useless idiot called don jazzy, these are the kind of things he portrays in his songs, so am not surprised. That's the kind of man he is, that was f*^king Teeblizz's wife. That's why he won't find anything wrong with that profaneous act in a public area

Nawa o. Wetin Don Jazzy do you?
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by NothingDoMe: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2018
jayson87:
Moral decadence.

We keep celebrating rubbish in Nigeria. We celebrate bbnaija becos the contestants are sex hungry and sex starved. See this two fools in a cinema, a public area. This is way too much. And that useless idiot called don jazzy, these are the kind of things he portrays in his songs, so am not surprised. That's the kind of man he is, that was f*^king Teeblizz's wife. That's why he won't find anything wrong with that profaneous act in a public area
My problem with people like you is that you often do worse.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by mysteryman2014: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Don Jazzy is now trending
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by tintingz(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2018
AuroraB:
You heard of being sued for public nuisance? Or did they rent the cinema exclusively for their viewing pleasure?
They were the only people in the cinema room, so they can't be sued for public nuisance even tho the cinema is for public. There were not being nuisance to anybody in that situation.

But they can sue the cinema for leaking the video.

I'm not a lawyer but I think they can win the case.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by tintingz(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2018
jayson87:
Moral decadence.

Morality is relative.

Do you think you're moral to them?
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by ireneidiva(f): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2018
jayson87:
Moral decadence.

You were there when he slept with Tiwa savage right? Defamation is also moral decadence. Stop spoiling somebody's name.

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by muzzol: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2018
tintingz:
They were the only people in the cinema room, so they can't be sued for public nuisance even tho the cinema is for public. There were not being nuisance to anybody in that situation.

But they can sue the cinema for linking the video.

Watch the video properly, there are some people sitting at the front seats of the cinema. Watch the video properly and dont concentrate on only the act.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Sleekbabx(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2018
juwonloo:
guy pls check this out, does this camera in my working place has midnight viewing, cuz am abt to do erotic plays with a girl in the room

You can beat that camera by opening your phone's camera and pointing it at the Cam. If it shows a white light then it def does
You can beat it by pointing your flashlight at the camera cheesy
It'll appear as a flare
Thank me later wink
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by AuroraB(f): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2018
tintingz:

But they can sue the cinema for linking the video.

Agreed they were the only ones in there. Does the cinema have the right to install CCTV in there or not? You see, they can sue who leaked the clip and pray he/she has no good lawyer.
They can sue and remind us this cinema is their private theatre grin
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Big brother says everybody can now Bleep in public. Do it in traffic. Do it in the shopping mall. Do it in front of your kids and at family reunions. This is the depravity and lasciviousness that is visiting Nigerian. Kontinu!
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by talk2percy(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2018
They did naughting wrong! I will go and do my owm
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Malawian(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
The girl na Alhaja ooo grin

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Krafty006: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2018
are they homeless. This is nauseating

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by nonix22(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2018
if you sue in naija, na you go tire drop the gad damn case. the stress ain't worth it.
emror4u:
If it's me, I will so sue the cinema eh, and make sure they go bankrupt while paying damages... angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.