Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts (47338 Views)

Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Nature8(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2018
I wonder why some people like taking drugs on someone's headache..
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by thunderbabs: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Cant they do their own version of BBnaija in peace again shocked

Cinema is d perfect place, cctv, social media. What else.

BBnaija, Season Reloaded
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Tripleclick(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2018
JuicyStar:
Funny how people are just shouting that the couples should sue. First, it is wrong for CCTV recording to be posted online because it is for the personal consumption of the establishment and can only be released to the police or relevant authority when needed. But must importantly, do u know that the couples can also be sued for constituting public nuisance. A cinema is a public place where people come to watch movies and the company owes it as a duty to keep the place clean and conducive to people to have value for their money. If so, why would two clowns make love there as though it's their personal place of residence? It is irrelevant that whether or not they were the only ones in there at the time.

How would u feel sitting down on that chair only to discover say na discharge u sit down put? Wouldn't u abuse the owners of the cinema? Abeg we should stop condoning rubbish. No body holy pass but sanity shouldn't be thrown into the bin. One major difference between human and animals is self control.
Shut up!!!... Am sure they rented that hall and has the right to their privacy... They should sue the hell out of that management
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by femsim(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2018
AuroraB:
You heard of being sued for public nuisance? Or did they rent the cinema exclusively for their viewing pleasure?

hello! despite that he still ve the right to sue dem if he wanted to...so frgt
...the cinema has no right to leak that tape...buh they have the right to summon the couple or take legal action against them...so stop dat trash yu saying
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by greenprince(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2018
DeadRat:
Why Is That A Big Deal? Who No De Bleep, oya Cast The First Stone

I have the stone but won't cast it..... all of this trash is overrated. When the terminal diseases come, they won't tell you. Only we would know. Wen there's disrespect in a marriage you also won't know. Spare yourself the stress later in life. You'll only lose on all sides. I know of sex but I'm smart enough to focus on other things and wait for it.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by greenprince(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2018
JuicyStar:
Funny how people are just shouting that the couples should sue. First, it is wrong for CCTV recording to be posted online because it is for the personal consumption of the establishment and can only be released to the police or relevant authority when needed. But must importantly, do u know that the couples can also be sued for constituting public nuisance. A cinema is a public place where people come to watch movies and the company owes it as a duty to keep the place clean and conducive to people to have value for their money. If so, why would two clowns make love there as though it's their personal place of residence? It is irrelevant that whether or not they were the only ones in there at the time.

How would u feel sitting down on that chair only to discover say na discharge u sit down put? Wouldn't u abuse the owners of the cinema? Abeg we should stop condoning rubbish. No body holy pass but sanity shouldn't be thrown into the bin. One major difference between human and animals is self control.

Great! They're still sane people.
Thank goodness. People will be here making excuses for rubbish. Defend it in a cinema today, tomorrow you'll be defending it in a empty elevator, next a bank, and maybe a church. Come to other countries and see how sexualised poor children are..... this craze to be like the white man is a time bomb waiting to go off...

4 Likes

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by femsim(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2018
JuicyStar:

God bless you bro...though it's very wrong to be constituting public nuisance buh at least the cinema ought not to release the cctv footage and instead they can take legal action. .buh releasing the footage nw also gave the couple's the right to sue the cinema

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2018
greenprince:

I have the stone but won't cast it..... all of this trash is overrated. When the terminal diseases come, they won't tell you. Only we would know. Wen there's disrespect in a marriage you also won't know. Spare yourself the stress later in life. You'll only lose on all sides. I know of sex but I'm smart enough to focus on other things and wait for it.
sex Is Not A Big Deal neither Is It A Priority... Its For Enjoyment...
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by greenprince(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2018
CorGier:

you really need to take a chill pill. After all is said and done, it's was just sex. Besides nobody is celebrating anything, so stop being dramatic.

Really?
See how you trivialised the whole scenario. Just sex, just once and people pay for it with forever. Don't trivialise such things bro.... please, stay safe at least for your mum or anyone who really cares.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by AuroraB(f): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2018
femsim:

hello! despite that he still ve the right to sue dem if he wanted to...so frgt
...the cinema has no right to leak that tape...buh they have the right to summon the couple or take legal action against them...so stop dat trash yu saying
What makes you think the 'cinema leaked it' undecided , weirdo of laive cheesy
Who's stopping him from suing naa grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by olabrad: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
emror4u:
If it's me, I will so sue the cinema eh, and make sure they go bankrupt while paying damages... angry angry angry

You comment as if your brain has been replaced with sawdust.

Is the cinema built for public sex? Looks like you are one of those that have lost their senses CIA excess addiction to bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
You quote someone you haven't met before throwing insults and assuming what are not sure of, if you are as intelligent as you assume, you should have proved your point as a civilized, educated and mature human being...

olabrad:

You comment as if your brain has been replaced with sawdust.

Is the cinema built for public sex? Looks like you are one of those that have lost their senses CIA excess addiction to bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
greenprince:

Really?
See how you trivialised the whole scenario. Just sex, just once and people pay for it with forever. Don't trivialise such things bro.... please, stay safe at least for your mum or anyone who really cares.

But they were just two consenting adults doing their thing, they weren't potentially hurting anyone.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by olabrad: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
emror4u:
You quote someone you haven't met before throwing insults and assuming what are not sure of, if you are as intelligent as you assume, you should have proved your point as a civilized, educated and mature human being...

You comment like you just fished your Brain out of your anus
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by greenprince(m): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
CorGier:

But they were just two consenting adults doing their thing, they weren't potentially hurting anyone.

True, however if they are not checked, more will do their thing in more open spaces and while we remain silent and it becomes a norm.

I remember when I waltzed into a cafeteria with a friend in Garki Abuja sometime last year and the irresponsible beings there were showing bbnaija on the screen. I called one of the workers and asked why such content should be airing in a public place when I could easily have walked in with my young niece. It's either the poor kid feels unnecessarily uncomfortable, or gets wrong impressions by such obscene scenes. Sometimes, speaking against acts like this is not all about the activities carried out, but how much worse it would get if we keep quiet and defend it.

I hope you see sense in it. Sorry for the lengthy post.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
greenprince:

True, however if they are not checked, more will do their thing in more open spaces and while we remain silent and it becomes a norm.

I remember when I waltzed into a cafeteria with a friend in Garki Abuja sometime last year and the irresponsible beings there were showing bbnaija on the screen. I called one of the workers and asked why such content should be airing in a public place when I could easily have walked in with my young niece. It's either the poor kid feels unnecessarily uncomfortable, or gets wrong impressions by such obscene scenes. Sometimes, speaking against acts like this is not all about the activities carried out, but how much worse it would get if we keep quiet and defend it.

Yeah of course, I can relate to what you're getting at. On the other hand, if you noticed, I'm trying as hard not to be judgemental. Being a freaky person myself, I can appreciate the tendency to act on those urges in situations like that.

I guess the world needs more people like you to keep some of us - with messed up moral compasses - in check.

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by greenprince(m): 12:02am On Mar 17, 2018
CorGier:

Yeah of course, I can relate to what you're getting at. On the other hand, if you noticed, I'm trying as hard not to be judgemental. Being a freaky person myself, I can appreciate the tendency to act on those urges in situations like that.

I guess the world needs more people like you to keep some of us - with messed up moral compasses - in check.

Sarcastic or not, I just hope you got my message.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by tintingz(m): 5:15am On Mar 19, 2018
AuroraB:
Agreed they were the only ones in there. Does the cinema have the right to install CCTV in there or not? You see, they can sue who leaked the clip and pray he/she has no good lawyer.
They can sue and remind us this cinema is their private theatre grin
CCTV footages are not meant to be exposed except when necessary, the people monitoring it are cearless and not professional in their job, they can be sued and definitely fired.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by tintingz(m): 5:35am On Mar 19, 2018
greenprince:

Have you been to the cinemas to know how it works?

Yes there are content not meant to be display on TVs in public places, but there are some public places only meant for adults like clubs, bars etc

Now in cinemas, when a movie is on and exceed some minutes one can't enter the theatre(except you want to waste your money), secondly there are age guide for each movies. So circumstances matters and the circumstances of this people is they have tried avoiding causing public nuisance but unfortunately the cearless and unprofessional of the people monitoring the CCTV leaked it to the media.
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by AuroraB(f): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2018
tintingz:
CCTV footages are not meant to be exposed except when necessary, the people monitoring it are cearless and not professional in their job, they can be sued and definitely fired.
Is that what my comment you quoted is pointing out
Abeg, na Monday we dey so oooo angry
Re: Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts by tintingz(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2018
AuroraB:
Is that what my comment you quoted is pointing out
Abeg, na Monday we dey so oooo angry
Lol What you pointed out as been answered to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.