Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo (59023 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by fifty5(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ekelebe! This load is an encumberance on this man
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by lastempero: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Guy u want use hand kill ur self.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by RexTramadol1: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
What's on his head?

Hope its not what I'm thinking � angry
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by allanphash7(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Your wife your burden
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by EDDYROSY(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
hope she didn't break your neck?
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by gwama: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Surely it is a Ghana man, they love "makoila" women grin grin grin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by hokafor(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
This guy have a lion heart, I Duff my cap for him .enjoy your marriage lucky man.lol
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by skillz111(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
You would notice in this kind of photoshoot the groom would never smile it's not his fault there is a reason
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Mutemenot(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ibu di alu
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by smokedfish: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I love his strength... If ONLY all MEN can do this, maybe our world wud be much lighter & happier...

I should take it you are FAT!
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by brainhgeek(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
This guy no dey fear hot mess. grin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Olifiz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin ;Dcute cute cute

Na so my husband go carry me... Me likey

U slim now. Compared to the bbw wey dey the guy neck
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Jabioro: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
No qualms, your na our load .
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I love his strength... If ONLY all MEN can do this, maybe our world wud be much lighter & happier...

Jisos
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
This guy get liver walahi
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Olifiz:

U slim now. Compared to the bbw wey dey the guy neck

I no slim oooo I wan drop like 3kg self
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Aldebaran(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Heavy duty...

The guy strong o.. grin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Ambassadors: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ogeneme!
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by funkemary(f): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Omoh, no be small thing ooo
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by bestower: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Woman...woman....woman....hmmmm....more heavier than this in your home...its ur burden carry her.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2018

Without Holding Back, Davido Let's His Heart Pour Out In His Upcoming Song Titled Chioma My Love

Wanna no more wink Just Follow The Link

http://www.nkormmaudoko.com.ng/2018/03/davido-chioma-my-lover.html?m=1

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by magiki(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
This man should stop pretending and bring her down
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Opoki(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
This man is a righteous man

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Wiseonetemmy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
The guy is hardly breathing and she is sitting there smiling. I Hope this is not a prophecy?
grin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by contigiency(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
So to marry has turned to suffering.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Jackyboy: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
I 4SEE A FUTURE BACK PAIN PATIENT......... grin grin grin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Burgerlomo: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
nero2face:
Chisos shocked shocked, na crane them take lift the load put for the guy shoulder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Queenserah26(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Carry your cross my brother grin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Peter12396(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
oboy dis guy try o......
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Gkemz: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is what we call 'brother carry your cross alone.'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... / 10 Differences Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.