Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo (59035 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by expert555: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Oga easy ooo you carry this woman and her 2 breastt making 3 loads on your head, the thing no go pain you now until she cheats on you na that time you go know say na 3 bags of cements you carry. I hope she doesn't.[/quote]

I have not posted anything in 4 years but in the above comments am compel to do so, in most cases that is exactly what is going to happen, taking the piss and forgetting where she is coming as son as she get comfortable. We all be there.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Teeboi56: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
I swear na Photoshop be dis he can't carry her
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Olifiz(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:

I no slim oooo I wan drop like 3kg self

Well ur body no bad o. It’s better if u a lil but slimmer. So ur curves will be more pronounced.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by churchee: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
It is your problem, carry it however you like and want and can.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Olabestonic001(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I love his strength... If ONLY all MEN can do this, maybe our world wud be much lighter & happier...

It won't be happier because all the men will die off cheesy
TBH, that's a crazy stunt there!
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Harfisco(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
stop doing things that will make you die young
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by alsudaes1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Looking at the pix critically, the lady cannot be comfortable in that posture, she will definitely fall off backwards, that guy ain't carrying her, probably Photoshop
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by afamaustin(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I love his strength... If ONLY all MEN can do this, maybe our world wud be much lighter & happier...

u d mad
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by tpapi: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
neck surgery loading.....
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by gonkin(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Na die be this
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by reality17(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

XXXXXL spotted
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by mokt(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Are you a fat lady?
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by GodsOwnFav(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
nero2face:
Chisos shocked shocked, na crane them take lift the load put for the guy shoulder

mumu.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Kobicove(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Someone is trying to commit suicide and you're here calling it a cute pre-wedding photo shocked
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Evangkatsoulis: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mumu things
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
that guy wan to commit suicide
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by godofuck231: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Keep talking am just thinking

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin ;Dcute cute cute

Na so my husband go carry me... Me likey
Omo Ibadan kini show re...?
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by IdeyFindWife: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Femmedy:
Some men get power sha. Ah never even carry myself

Which power?

Na because say he's anticipating chyking the elephantine babe that he's flexing muscles wey nor dey!

Is it not scientifically proven? Guys wey nor for carry 12kg bag of Semovita go flex carry hefty 40kg babe without breaking sweat like say she be handbag!
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Tolupiz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Super dele
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Martinez19(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

shocked shocked

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Enemyofpeace: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Na so I go carry Labake1 soon
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Enemyofpeace: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin ;Dcute cute cute

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap hire killer
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by alklas(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Enjoy!
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by nero2face: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
GodsOwnFav:

mumu.
LOL, seems ur wife is fatter than de lady here... I understand ur plight grin grin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
d force is strong in dis one
Mowunmiaf:
There are times we see some pre wedding pictures and we can't just help but cruush on them. No doubt, they both look amazing, don't you think so too?

The picture has been trending online since yesterday and we thought to share. We wish them a happu married life.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Adegoke461: 12:15am On Mar 17, 2018
lol
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2018
Olabestonic001:

It won't be happier because all the men will die off cheesy
TBH, that's a crazy stunt there!

grin grin grin cheesy

U know when ur in love...u do all crazy stuffs sha... grin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin ;Dcute cute cute

A queen deserves a special handling like this; all queens, for that matter.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin cheesy
U know when ur in love...u do all crazy stuffs sha... grin
More so when the lady is a queen.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2018
sisipelebe:
Hope say no be this woman go kill you?

Experienced queens, like funmisticqueen, for instance, can balance herself in such a way that he'll not suffer any serious harm. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:10am On Mar 17, 2018
godofuck231:
Keep talking am just thinking

grin

Im not surprise if that guy in the pic is YOU cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... / A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.