Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (281526 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
sconp:

Mr man, they uploaded the address because of you! Now that you've seen it can you now start your action and let us hear word!

Walahi, I haven't seen the address.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by newman10(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
iPhone XR 128gb with charger. Like new, product red @235k

iPhone 7 32gb, phone only. Very clean, rose gold @100k

iPhone 6 16gb, phone only, gray, very clean @ 50k

HP folio laptop, core i5, 16gb ram, 250gb SSD, windows 10 pro, keyboard light, very new @ 100k

Interested in any? Click on signature.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by maballack(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2019
still available - make me an offer
maballack:
I have a brand new Iphone 8plus silver 256GB factory unlocked for sale
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Toceenay(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2019
DEAL ALERT

Excellent Mint iphone 7 - 32gb Black ww unlock

FULLY FUNCTIONAL, CLEAN ICLOUD, GREAT BATTERY

TLC - 84,878

Contact on my signature

1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Osagiesamuel02(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mint ww unlock iPhone 6s 32gb with case charger and earpiece. Shipped already. 65k
WhatsApp o9o25824916

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lionlee216(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by maballack(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2019
make me an offer
maballack:
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Toceenay(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Deal Alert!!!

IPhone 7 - 32gb Black (Phone only) Excellent Condition
ww unlock

TLC - 79,500

SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 - unlock (phone only)
2 Unit - 1 black, 1 gold.

TLC - 47,600 each

Contact on my signature
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by dealhunter(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Deal Alert

Black 32gb mint iPhone 7,ww unlock,phone with charger.

TLC:75500.

Call:08020555809

WhatsApp: 07056824164
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by maballack(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2019
Valentines sales promo price slash
maballack:
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Toceenay(m): 2:33am On Feb 07, 2019
DEAL ALERT

Mint SAMSUNG GALAXY S9+ plus 64gb AT&T with box and accessories + otter box defender case

It's in excellent condition, Like New, AT&T Locked

TLC - 153,000

Contact on my signature

1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by adewasco2k(m): 3:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Toceenay:
DEAL ALERT

Mint SAMSUNG GALAXY S9+ plus 64gb AT&T with box and accessories + otter box defender case

TLC - 153,000

Contact on my signature

I want this, can it be unlocked? And how much to unlock it
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Toceenay(m): 6:29am On Feb 07, 2019
adewasco2k:

I want this, can it be unlocked? And how much to unlock it
Sure it can.... 7k should do it.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by maballack(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2019
Make me an Offer i cannot refuse
maballack:
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Toceenay(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2019
Toceenay:
DEAL ALERT

Excellent Mint iphone 7 - 32gb Black ww unlock

FULLY FUNCTIONAL, CLEAN ICLOUD, GREAT BATTERY

TLC - 84,878

Contact on my signature
Still Available
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Toceenay(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Toceenay:
Deal Alert!!!

IPhone 7 - 32gb Black (Phone only) Excellent Condition
ww unlock

TLC - 79,500

SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 - unlock (phone only)
2 Unit - 1 black, 1 gold.

TLC - 47,600 each

Contact on my signature
Still Available
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Toceenay(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2019
[s]DEAL ALERT

TLC - 153,000

Contact on my signature [/quote]
Still Available [/s]
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Toceenay(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
[s]DEAL ALERT

Samsung Galaxy S9 plus - 64gb Mid-Night Black
Sprint Network (Phone only)

Excellent condition. Cosmetic condition 9.5/10

TLC - 139,500

Contact on my signature [/s]

SOLD

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Sportwin:
Una too wicked for here to
With all this mindset una expect naija to move forward
Later u will b saying "in the us...this and dat

Change ur mindset
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty
Stop empowering miscreant police men anyhow
Na una deh give them power to. Intimidate pple anyhw

I know that Nigeria will also not move forward with the likes of clone2020 taking their customers for granted

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Sportwin:
Una too wicked for here to
With all this mindset una expect naija to move forward
Later u will b saying "in the us...this and dat

Change ur mindset
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty
Stop empowering miscreant police men anyhow
Na una deh give them power to. Intimidate pple anyhw

I know that Nigeria will also not move forward with the likes of clone2020 taking their customers for granted

As you are preaching change of mindset to the maltreated customers, you should also preach it to clone

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2019
sconp:

Mr man, they uploaded the address because of you! Now that you've seen it can you now start your action and let us hear word!

I hope you will not run away when shit hits fan. You better be careful what you wish for.

When it happens now, you will leave them to their fate and run away with your tails between your legs likes scared dog.

People like you push others to misbehave and when they are apprehended for their misbehavior, you run away, leaving them to suffer alone.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sconp: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
olabrad:

I hope you will not run away when shit hits fan. You better be careful what you wish for.

When it happens now, you will leave them to their fate and run away with your tails between your legs likes scared dog.

People like you push others to misbehave and when they are apprehended for their misbehavior, you run away, leaving them to suffer alone.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
sconp:

Lolz. Why ask them to remove their contacts before? Why are you scared? Shebi you were making mouth before? Why not encourage them to post their contacts and see what will happen?

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sconp: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
olabrad:

Lolz. Why ask them to remove their contacts before? Why are you scared? Shebi you were making mouth before? Why not encourage them to post their contacts and see what will happen?

Rubbish!
Dear Anthony Olawale,

I see you have problems with reading and comprehension and it's ironic how you call yourself a writer.
Scared of what or who? You? If you were the one involved I would post my past address, current address and future address. The only reason I'll be scared of you is cos you're a gay ass nigga looking for who's bottom to poke!

They have posted their contacts up in the thread go there and pick it up, but no you won't because the only thing you know how to do is create multiple accounts on nairaland to quote yourself.
Kindly respect your age and face Sir.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2019
sconp:

Dear Anthony Olawale,

I see you have problems with reading and comprehension and it's ironic how you call yourself a writer.
Scared of what or who? You? If you were the one involved I would post my past address, current address and future address. The only reason I'll be scared of you is cos you're a gay ass nigga looking for who's bottom to poke!

They have posted their contacts up in the thread go there and pick it up, but no you won't because the only thing you know how to do is create multiple accounts on nairaland to quote yourself.
Kindly respect your age and face Sir.
Thank you.

Lalasticala, rule 2 broken.

This person is too foul and immoral to mix with normal humans.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by adecamp(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Samsung galaxy note 8 with slight crack on screen.
Phone comes with charger and pouch. TLC 81k

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sconp: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
olabrad:

Lalasticala, rule 2 broken.

This person is too foul and immoral to mix with normal humans.

You came at me first, and I gave you a dose of your medicine, now you're crying and beckoning on the mods to save you. All I posted is true and I'll back it up.

One and same person.
Check the number

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by seyithug(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
sconp:

You came at me first, and I gave you a dose of your medicine, now you're crying and beckoning on the mods to save you. All I posted is true and I'll back it up.

One and same person.
Wow. Same person, truly. Rainbowdude is Olabrad. The number gave him out. Na wah o.
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
seyithug:

Wow. Same person, truly. Rainbowdude is Olabrad. The number gave him out. Na wah o.
Lmao

You can even say I am Lalasticala, mynd44 or even Seun, the owner of nairaland. ItIt doesn't matter, so long it boosts your ego. I don't know how my supposed identity changes the fact that clone2020 is a confirmed thief.

He is having field day because people like you, instead of condemning this criminal, are busy singing his praise. No wonder Nigeria is backward.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
sconp:

One and same person.
Check the number

For your information, Mr foul dirty soul with no dignity, I don't know any rainbowdude.

Even if I know him. How does that change the fact that clone2020 is a thief?

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lalasticala, Dominique, my attention has been drawn to a particular person called rainbowdude, who listed my number as his. I'm using this medium to let you know that I don't know the guy. I don't know how he comes to list my number as part of his contact details.

I hope this will draw his attention to make corrections.

Rainbowdude, wherever or whoever you are, please explain how you come to list my number as your contact detail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.