Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (280879 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
sconp:

You came at me first, and I gave you a dose of your medicine, now you're crying and beckoning on the mods to save you. All I posted is true and I'll back it up.

One and same person.
Check the number

So, you went about searching for my past comments just because you want to reply my mention? So, you are this empty and jobless?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by jeromedee: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
olabrad:
Lalasticala, Dominique, my attention has been drawn to a particular person called rainbowdude, who listed my number as his. I'm using this medium to let you know that I don't know the guy. I don't know how he comes to list my number as part of his contact details.

I hope this will draw his attention to make corrections.

Rainbowdude, wherever or whoever you are, please explain how you come to list my number as your contact detail.
Damage control. You see where Nosey attitude has led you to. Mind your business you won't, now you ended up exposing yourself. Till then you remain Rainbowdude. If there's no affiliate btw the 2 monikers there's no way your number will appear right there. Obviously Rainbowdude is really what you are while Olabrad is just another account to cover up your sexual orientation on Nairaland. YOU'RE GAY!

For those asking for number and address when you need mine too kindly let me know. I will deal with you and still accompany you to court and collect damages, since you have the evidence to back up your claims that myself and Wildchild1 are Clone2020 accomplices and have the information concerning his whereabouts.

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sconp: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
olabrad:

For your information, Mr foul dirty soul with no dignity, I don't know any rainbowdude.

Even if I know him
. How does that change the fact that clone2020 is a thief?
grin grin grin

olabrad:
Lalasticala, Dominique, my attention has been drawn to a particular person called rainbowdude, who listed my number as his. I'm using this medium to let you know that I don't know the guy. I don't know how he comes to list my number as part of his contact details.

I hope this will draw his attention to make corrections.

Rainbowdude, wherever or whoever you are, please explain how you come to list my number as your contact detail.

Really?
Did another person also open
Adebayo234
Blazer234
Wadetow202

Your multi personality disorder is more chronic than I thought. Are you sure you're not a scammer? What are you doing with 5 nairaland monikers?

If you could read well you would have seen my recommendation for clone's disappearing act.
Okay we have heard you're not the owner of the gay account.

You're a joker.
Bye boy.

5 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2019
sconp:
grin grin grin

Really?
Adebayo234
Blazer234
Wadetow202

Your multi personality disorder is more chronic than I thought. Are you sure you're not a scammer? What are you doing with 5 nairaland monikers?

If you could read well you would have seen my recommendation for clone's disappearing act.

You're a joker.
Bye boy.

I want to scam you of your destiny now. That's why I open them. Let me know when your destiny is up for grabs.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olabrad: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2019
jeromedee:
Damage control. You see where Nosey attitude has led you to. Mind your business you won't, now you ended up exposing yourself. Till then you remain Rainbowdude. If there's no affiliate btw the 2 monikers there's no way your number will appear right there. Obviously Rainbowdude is really what you are while Olabrad is just another account to cover up your sexual orientation on Nairaland. YOU'RE GAY!

For those asking for number and address when you need mine too kindly let me know. I will deal with you and still accompany you to court and collect damages, since you have the evidence to back up your claims that myself and Wildchild1 are Clone2020 accomplices and have the information concerning his whereabouts.

Say anything that makes you happy. I don't know the rainbow person. It must have been a mistake on his part. I don't know him and I'm not gay.

God forbid.

Now, you can continue making a fool of yourself and disgracing your parents here, making claims without tenable evidence; it is your choice.

Please provide those addresses here and encourage the others to also provide their addresses.

Then let's see if you will go Scot free or not.

I'm done with childish bantering. Provide your physical address and encourage the others to provide theirs or just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by VoltaireQ: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
seaboyzen:
I need iPhone 6 or 6s urgently

Rose Gold 6S 16GB Available

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
VoltaireQ:

price
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by VoltaireQ: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
omio4real:

price

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by seaboyzen: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2019
VoltaireQ:

How much
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2019
#DealAlert

Factory Unlocked iPhone 7 32GB

TLC 82K

Holla if you're interested
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
wildchild1:

Don't mind the guy, I'm expecting his visit with his boiz so we can iron the issue out. grin

Why not drop your contact here and full address if dem born you well? grin

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
wildchild1:

Some of these people are funny here jare, if no be say person Don turn Jesus boy wey person just dey lowkey lipsrsealed

Oga Accomplice in Fraud, drop your full address here if dem born you well. All these irrational rudderless, directionless empty talk talk won't take us anywhere.

There are evidences that you were in communication with Clone2020 after he evidently made away with people's hardearned money.

Provide your full address or just quit this juvenile delinquency.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
sconp:
grin grin grin

Really?
Adebayo234
Blazer234
Wadetow202

You're a joker.
Bye boy.

How exactly does all these your rubbish remove the fact that clone2020 is an irresponsible person?

The way you start digging into people's past comments just because you want to comment on a recent issue reveals you to be an empty desperate person.

This reeks of shameless mental daftness

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sconp: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

How exactly does all these your rubbish remove the fact that clone2020 is an irresponsible person?

The way you start digging into people's past comments just because you want to comment on a recent issue reveals you to be an empty desperate person.

This reeks of shameless mental daftness
Oga you're just a ranter. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. If you're not blind you would have seen where 2 people dropped their address.
Bye boy.

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
sconp:

Oga you're just a ranter. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. If you're not blind you would have seen where 2 people dropped their address.
Bye boy.

Believe me you sound dumb and empty.
Your own brand of emptiness will make an empty barrel go green with envy.

Only idiots search past comments before making comment on a recent issue. Are you an idiot? Are you this daft?

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
sconp:

Bye boy.

I'm not as daft as you nah. Not all of us go in search of other people's past comments like you. I've not seen a deeper display of stupidity than that. We aren't all dumb and empty, you know.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by infj: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Who has this for sale??
HP Pavilion 15-cc123cl*
Intel Core I5-8250U, 8th Generation
15.6-Inches
1TB HDD
12GB RAM
Backlit Keyboard
Windows 10
Touch Screen
Core i5
How much?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wesley80(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
infj:
Who has this for sale??
HP Pavilion 15-cc123cl*
Intel Core I5-8250U, 8th Generation
15.6-Inches
1TB HDD
12GB RAM
Backlit Keyboard
Windows 10
Touch Screen
Core i5
How much?
Available 080 6855 17 23. Whatsapp or call for images

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by infj: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
sorry, New one
wesley80:

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by aboyaji(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
wesley80:

What's your price?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wesley80(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
aboyaji:
What's your price?
130 got a core i7 touchscreen also.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wesley80(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
infj:
sorry, New one
Ok
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Arijude(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Clone2020:
Thanks Dragnet for the unban... Antibot wan kill me
can you help me to make an offer on offerup?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by MarioLope(m): 12:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by MarioLope(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by aboyaji(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2019
wesley80:

130 got a core i7 touchscreen also.
alright, what's the spec?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by aboyaji(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2019
MarioLope:

I have one contact me on O7O352459O1
please, post the pictures here.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wesley80(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2019
aboyaji:
alright, what's the spec?
Toshiba HD Touchscreen 8gig RAM, 1 TB Hard drive core i7 8-7 hours battery life. Retails for $899 on Amazon. Have a used one for sale. Whatsapp 080 68 55 1723
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sunlawphy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
A very neat and clean dell inspiron 5755 available for sell
Memory:8gb ram
Storage:Itb sata HDD
WhatsApp: 09082777350 for more info and pics
Price is 120k(negotiable)
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by rock003: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
jeromedee:

Imagine you calling him gay as if you have patronised him before. Do you know you can be sued for this comment? I challenge you to drop that yyour full address. I won't mind taking you up. You irresponsible, senseless dolt.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by rock003: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
omicpet:

Please Wetin concern Iyke with say clone jaapa now . The anger in your mind shouldn’t make you presume or voice out assumptions . Clone himself stated way back that he has never physically met Iyke . The relationship btw clone and Iyke is business and not personal related . Please do not drag the poor guy into matters which he is ignorant off.

stop commenting as if you are not in Nigeria. With the right kind of push, even iyke will not escape arrest. Stop commenting like a Jon Snow
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Kyrx(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Please guys who could help me with phone number verification on Offerup??

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.