Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (279828 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Ah they've finished my name here. Please this is an impromptu post and please bear with me as communication has been practically impossible all these months but of course some will say it's a made up story. I honestly only remember owing blizzers like 100k, and another guy who asked to return a damaged Samsung gear watch and one guy who sent money to my PayPal account without informing me and has gone all over nairaland using multiple usernames to call me a scammer.

Once I have access to my phone later today, I will provide screenshots of the conversations I had with this guy. He accused me of being a scammer and went as far as calling me a bastard and all sorts of names. I told him I will refund the money back to his PayPal account but never got a chance to.

This isn't a well organized rebuttal, I'm really just trying to get this off my chest as I just made a quick search of my moniker and was shocked to read my mentions. Honestly had no clue this is how they've been spoiling my name. I haven't been on nairaland all this while, I would've defended myself o.

I haven't communicated with Iyke since my last shipment. Heck he even has some of my phones in his possession depreciating away.

In just 8 months back in 2017 I did PayPal exchange of over $300,000 and I even sent out a group whatsapp message thanking all my clients for that achievement before setting out on another endeavor. This is not to brag but to show the trust I have gained from total strangers on a faceless forum. This guy who's accusing me of withholding his money was actually referred by one of my paypal clients who has exchanged over $20k with me, but somehow he also joined in accusing me of scamming his friend.

In a way I cannot completely blame anyone who feels cheated, I would equally feel the same way if a business partner has my funds and does not communicate with me. But I'm not a scammer o, if you've had transactions with me you know deep down in your gut that I would rather give you a juicy deal or better exchange rate than scam you.

I'm even being owed money for goods I bought and still yet to be fully paid but ironically, I see this person shading my name in my abscence.

Please if I'm owing you money, you've suffered enough, note that it wasn't intentional or an attempt to cheat you o. As a matter of fact, I will pay you back with 50% interest. I'm not here to ask anyone to patronize me again o, that's not the purpose of this write up. But I just had to say something. If I'm still owing you anything please say it here and list the amount let's know who and how much.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by UrRealG: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2019
Clone2020:
Ah they've finished my name here. Please this is an impromptu post and please bear with me as communication has been practically impossible all these months but of course some will say it's a made up story. I honestly only remember owing blizzers like 100k, and another guy who asked to return a damaged Samsung gear watch and one guy who sent money to my PayPal account without informing me and has gone all over nairaland using multiple usernames to call me a scammer.

Once I have access to my phone later today, I will provide screenshots of the conversations I had with this guy. He accused me of being a scammer and went as far as calling me a bastard and all sorts of names. I told him I will refund the money back to his PayPal account but never got a chance to.

This isn't a well organized rebuttal, I'm really just trying to get this off my chest as I just made a quick search of my moniker and was shocked to read my mentions. Honestly had no clue this is how they've been spoiling my name. I haven't been on nairaland all this while, I would've defended myself o.

I haven't communicated with Iyke since my last shipment. Heck he even has some of my phones in his possession depreciating away.

In just 8 months back in 2017 I did PayPal exchange of over $300,000 and I even sent out a group whatsapp message thanking all my clients for that achievement before setting out on another endeavor. This is not to brag but to show the trust I have gained from total strangers on a faceless forum. This guy who's accusing me of withholding his money was actually referred by one of my paypal clients who has exchanged over $20k with me, but somehow he also joined in accusing me of scamming his friend.

In a way I cannot completely blame anyone who feels cheated, I would equally feel the same way if a business partner has my funds and does not communicate with me. But I'm not a scammer o, if you've had transactions with me you know deep down in your gut that I would rather give you a juicy deal or better exchange rate than scam you.

Please if I'm owing you money, you've suffered enough, note that it wasn't intentional or an attempt to cheat you o. As a matter of fact, I will pay you back with 50% interest. I'm not here to ask anyone to patronize me again o, that's not the purpose of this write up. But I just had to say something. If I'm still owing you anything please say it here and list the amount let's know who and how much.

Welcome back sir smiley

Mennh e don tey ooh angry
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by rookidmart: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2019
Clone is still alive shocked
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Deyinka007: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2019
50% interest ain’t God great ?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sauceEEP(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2019
50% interest.... grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Lacazzi(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Clone2020:

I'm even being owed money for goods I bought and still yet to be fully paid but ironically, I see this person shading my name in my abscence.

welcome back. Best picker

But tell us what happened all these while. Why the cut off on communication. I'm. More keen to know what happened

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by jeromedee: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Clone2020:

Clone2020 is back!! Their Fada!!!!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wesley80(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2019
Lacazzi:
welcome back. Best picker

But tell us what happened all these while. Why the cut off on communication. I'm. More keen to know what happened
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by nymphomaniac(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Clone2020 where were you all the while?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2019
CLONE IS BACK!!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2019
I’m ‘the guy’ with the damaged Samsung Gear which I bought 55k from you. The watch was a total loss for me as the battery is completely dead now. Do fast lemme forward my account details sir grin. Today is a good day I guess. God is indeed faithful as I’ve been praying for your return.

Free beer for the whole of nairaland. Bills on me!! grin

Clone2020:

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by amicdan(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2019
Clone my man cool cool cool . Thank God your fine.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wolfenstein(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2019
Mr Clone2020 the deal hunting slayer is back

Let the action movie in deal hunting continue
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Toceenay(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Hmm... Make you all use your head o

Someone is not dead, nor in prison or in comma, and went off for months (infact almost a year) without communication with his clients, despite owning some money/goods... And you're a shouting:
".... Is back"
".... Best picker" etc.

No problem... Time will tell.

7 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Aythereal: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2019
You owe me for a locked iPhone 6s Plus 16gb I got as a deal from you 65k.

Bad back camera
Network locked
Strange firmware

You said I’ll get a refund.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by jeromedee: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2019
Toceenay:

Someone is not dead, nor in prison or in comma, and went off for months (infact almost a year) without communication with his clients, despite owning some money/goods... And you're a shouting:
".... Is back"
".... Best picker" etc.

You blind ni, you no read wetin he write up there,Abi you just want talk? Someone said he'd be back to explain what went wrong and offers 50% interest for the inconveniences. You still carry your bad belle dey do yen yen yen like he scam them of millions!

He shall never force anybody to do business with him.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ChisomK9(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Toceenay:

".... Is back"
".... Best picker" etc.

Pls do not bring that negativity thought here it’s either be happy about his return or remain silent , if you know the struggle of living in a foreign land you would know that him coming back here and feeling sorry about it is an act of humility for we know maybe he could have been in jail which is common because that’s the only way he would be off internet . A thing to note it takes a real man to do what he just did afterall you don’t know what he has been in all this while ...
so please if you don’t want to patronize him let that be with you we and those that see it him worth it can still do this deals with him....

Because tell me how many scammers and fraudsters will refund you what the defrauded you off ? That’s not even possible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2019
He couldn't have put it any better. Shame on all of you that called us names, tongue

As much as I know that communication was off and all, I kept on hammering that Clone is not a scammer but I couldn't disclose the information I knew about him, it's too private to be out here and If he didn't put it out himself there's no reason for me to drop it.

I've never met Clone personally before in my life, just on a business WhatsApp group but he trusted me with watches we imported from China in 2013/2014 to handle the logistics and drop off with his connect somewhere in Lagos, as at that time, the worth of the deal was about 300k if not more.

When he wanted to start this pick up, he reached out and asked if I would love to handle the logistics when the items arrive in Nigeria but I declined cos I was no longer stable in Lagos, was shuttling between Lagos and Abuja then, remember we've never met but he trusts me so much. And the height was when I needed some huge amount of money in 2016/2017, I reached out to him and he didn't hesitate, he sent the money and asked for time I would refund which I told him and did at the appropriate time.

The point is if Clone never returned here, and he is still owing people, I know that the intention was never to scam them, he wouldn't do such.

It's good to have you back bro, thanks for the trust, and I legit trust you back in return.

Would I be patronizing Clone2020 again? Before nko tongue grin

I don miss all those juicy deals wey you dey gimme for backyard before you announce for thread, we dye here grin

6 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wolfenstein(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2019
One thing I like about @clone2020 is that he has a good communication skill.........
His customer relations is just so on point
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2019
wolfenstein:
One thing I like about @clone2020 is that he has a good communication skill.........
His customer relations is just so on point

All the pickers have good communication skill except for only one Emperor grin

I didn't mention anybody's name oo grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wolfenstein(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2019
wildchild1:

That emperor na Don jazzy in d making o

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by jeromedee: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2019
And those dimwits who abused us when we stood with for Clone2020 go still come back come do business with him Oooooo! But shame no go let dem use the same moniker wey dem take abuse am. Like the idiots for 10 pages back, wey dey make mouth. If no be for maturity sake, dem for suffer. grin

Clone2020, baba we get fight Ooo!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Hmmmmm.....

It is well.

Welcome Clone.

Have a lot to say but i rather shut my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by jeromedee: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2019
wildchild1:

This table you dey shake ehn! I sure say na because you sabi say na only Angel of cali dey ontop dey make you shake am grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2019
omotolsy:
Hmmmmm.....

It is well.

Welcome Clone.

A wise man once said NOTHING

Congratulations boss, you go wash that thing for us oo grin tongue
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2019
jeromedee:
This table you dey shake ehn! I sure say na because you sabi say na only Angel of cali dey ontop dey make you shake am grin

Dunno what you're talking about biko grin grin grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2019
omotolsy:
Hmmmmm.....

It is well.

Welcome Clone.

you better say it silence is not always golden
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Thanks brother.

Sometimes we just gat take the bull by the horn.

wildchild1:

A wise man once said NOTHING

Congratulations boss, you go wash that thing for us oo grin tongue
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Not always golden as you have said.

This moment it is golden.
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
you better say it silence is not always golden
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2019
omotolsy:
Not always golden as you have said.

This moment it is golden.

Hahahahaha baba use him words against am... Aswear no better defense than that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Rakiticbarca: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Clone2020:

just this night I dreamt about you making a post here and voila! It's here smiley

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by battousaiX(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2019
Welcome back Clone2020.

Chai...wetin happen brotherly?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.