Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Who Should Be In Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Be In Control (793 Views)

7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be In Control by Enockia(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2010
in oder to have a perfect relationship who do u guys think should be in control of a relationship the guy or girl
Re: Who Should Be In Control by DeepSoul(f): 11:37pm On May 01, 2010
In order to have a perfect relationship, God should be in control smiley
Re: Who Should Be In Control by jenibayo(f): 11:39pm On May 01, 2010
Deep Soul:

In order to have a perfect relationship, God should be in control smiley

Dats rite kiss wink
Re: Who Should Be In Control by Enockia(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2010
i agree that God should be in control but physically in our day to day activities who should be in charge
Re: Who Should Be In Control by Robotica: 11:58pm On May 01, 2010
Both parties should have equal control, There is no superiority. Relationships are give and take.

Besides, there is no perfect relationship.
Re: Who Should Be In Control by Tatase(f): 12:07am On May 02, 2010
I think each partner should be in control of him/herself and treat the other partner with respect, the way they would like to be treated. Nobody should be in control of a partner, the other person is not your child or your slave and if you're in control of them, then how can you respect them?
Re: Who Should Be In Control by Enockia(m): 12:23am On May 02, 2010
true talk tatase
Re: Who Should Be In Control by spawnx: 12:25am On May 02, 2010
Ladies always wanting equal rights. A man is the HEAD but should give room for the wife to florish. So nothing like both. U eva heard of two President, don't even mention YA, ,cause i know dats wat y'all gonna be saying. grin
Re: Who Should Be In Control by onstelly(f): 6:05am On May 02, 2010
I think both parties should work hand in hand, in order to achieve a better relationship.
Re: Who Should Be In Control by Nobody: 7:14am On May 02, 2010
It takes both to make the relationship work, its a give and take cycle. Both should be sensitive to each other's feelings. Though I advocates for women's equality, but I would say I will love more my man if he would be in control in a positive perspective to make the relationship work. smiley
Re: Who Should Be In Control by Gifted01(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2010
as 4 me i prefer d man to be in control as it were from d start but should learn to respect d wife integrity
Re: Who Should Be In Control by hbabe(f): 8:38am On May 02, 2010
Ideally both should be in control but in reality we find the person who has less percentage of love being in control. The partner who loves more ends up making most of the sacrifices thereby allowing the other party to dictate what goes. Just my opinion of sad reality.
Re: Who Should Be In Control by NET1(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2010
hbabe:

Ideally both should be in control but in reality we find the person who has less percentage of love being in control. The partner who loves more ends up making most of the sacrifices thereby allowing the other party to dictate what goes. Just my opinion of sad reality.

I think you are right o. If you are more in love with your partner, you might be gullibe to swallow some rubbish!
Re: Who Should Be In Control by Blazay(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2010
Control of what?
No perfect relationship, so quit wasting your time trying.
Re: Who Should Be In Control by HarryPotter1(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2010
What matas in a relationship is faithfullness first b/4 talking about who shud be incharge.if there is no sincerity,why shud u talk about being incharge? undecided
Re: Who Should Be In Control by yusuf2(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2010
the moment this question arises in a relationship marks the beginning of the end of that relationship. Cos ideally, both should be in control. period
Re: Who Should Be In Control by SAGoddess: 11:37am On May 04, 2010
BOTH parties should indeed take responsibility for the relationship, as for who controls it, I am still trying to figure that one out, breaking down the word CONTROL first! wink

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / I Will Think About It. / I Was Named The Best Kisser In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.